PDA

View Full Version : Pants and Shoes

Drogon Malice
Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
OK. i started re-listening to WA the other day, here's one for you, after the first day at the tower and micheal fell asleep and he said in his journal something about "i woke up and my pants and shoes we're gone, but i wasn't about to ask who took them off"

seriously, who the hell did that?!

i think that's a valid question, i know its not important to the overall story or anything, but seriously, who did that.

"ooooh, who's the tratior, where does the infection come from, how bad is it around the world" to hell with that, if it was me i would still ask "who took my pants and shoes!". besides, he never actually said nor did i hear sounds of clothes being put back on, did he have pancakes with Saul in his underwear?

yes i know its assumed he got dressed before that its a minor detail left out and all that not relevant but if it were me, i would ask

seriously, that would concern the hell out of me if i was in that position.

Osiris
Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
Who wears pants anyway?

Arch_Will
Jun 23rd, 2013, 04:14 PM
what are pants?

Witch_Doctor
Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:47 PM
what are pants?

Those are what we, in the U.S., call trousers.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:50 PM
Go home Drogon Malice, you're drunk high. :D

Witch_Doctor
Jun 24th, 2013, 05:49 AM
I always suspected that it was Pegs. I doubt it was Saul, given his hesitation to remove Bill's pants when Bill suffered from an infection.

Cabbage Patch
Jun 24th, 2013, 08:16 AM
My guess at the time was Riley. I doubt the other soldiers would care that Michael was sleeping in his clothes, and Pegs seemed too timid to do anything. But Riley would have noticed that Michael was uncomfortable, and been bold enough to undress him. Second guess, Datu.

LiamKerrington
Jun 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM
My guess at the time was Riley. I doubt the other soldiers would care that Michael was sleeping in his clothes, and Pegs seemed too timid to do anything. But Riley would have noticed that Michael was uncomfortable, and been bold enough to undress him. Second guess, Datu.

Would be my guess as well. Riley was heart and soul right from the beginning; and she has the genes for caring and combining caring with some practical sense.

OldtypeM87
Jun 24th, 2013, 01:31 PM

I always thought it was Angel, that sneaky sneaky man

Duffusmonkey
Jun 24th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Sigh! It was Saul, when he was making pancakes he said he always took care of his sarge. Of course making breakfast is code for sex, and taking care if his sarge required him to remove Michael's cloths first.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 24th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Sigh! I was Saul, when he was making pancakes he said he always took care of his sarge. Of course making breakfast is code for sex, and taking care if his sarge required him to remove Michael's cloths first.

Holy Flashback! I remember thinking that the very first time I heard that episode. Saul sounded very nurturing and motherly to Michael that morning.

While we are on the subject of unsolved mysteries and Bro-mance, when Lizzy and Todd were banging on the door, Angel left the keys upstairs in the room he and Saul were sharing. Why did it take Saul such a long time to come downstairs? He started to answer but stopped. When Angel tells Micheal to go to bed he says that he and Saul were, "...in the, (Pause) there."

Drogon Malice
Jun 25th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Personally i think it would of been Datu, when they were searching the building I'm confident it was before he fell asleep Datu said about cleaning up a suicide room or something and was like "I've dealt with stuff like this before" where as Riley might not of thought it was appropriate. its really one of the two of them, then again....what if it was both of them, what is Datu got his shoes and Riley got his pants :o

Camilleillis
Mar 21st, 2022, 09:45 AM
When you want to fine the best name brand shoes for women, https://dreampairshoes.com/ is your one stop shop experience. An amazing selection of high heeled shoes, stilettos for every occassion. You will also find all the latest designer trends and styles right at your finger tips.