PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Series Finale

Kc
Jun 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Wow, a little soon, right? Well, sorta. Just so there's no surprises, here's the plan for the end of the series.

There will be one last live event. We predict it to be sometime around August next year, possibly September. We'll have more info on it soon, but the point is what we have planned.

We are planning on performing the 2nd to last chapter LIVE and on stage, and then air the season finale there live to the attendees. The online finale will follow two or three days after.

We'll figure out what to do with the forum and spoilers and such, perhaps lock down certain posts or whatnot... we'll figure it out before then. Perhaps have one thread open for the season finale talks and only allow posts after the airing online.

Some people might not find it fair to not air the season finale live online and in the theater there, but we are hoping to push and promote the event as this will most likely be our last time together as a cast and crew.

Why tell you now? Well, so you're not surprised when it happens, and also so if you want to come you can plan accordingly if you want to come. The cost of the normal admission I believe will be $25, and will include the show and after-party. There's still a lot more info and time to follow, so things can change.

In the meanwhile, you (the people of the forum), are the first to know.

Take care and I'll be back more often as the new season starts soon. Inside scoop: Chapter 37 is written and in draft #2. That is all for now :)

Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: <del>July 19, 2014.</del>

UPDATE 2: Polling everyone to see if the <del>12th would be better to avoid SDCC.</del>

Update 3: Comic con starts on the 24th, so the 19th is open, but the 12th may be our target date still. For people wanting to do the 19th, we might put up a poll.
UPDATE 4:

ARE YOU COMING?! We need to know on our web poll: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/news/were-alive-live-event-coming-the-series-finale/

TCM Revolver
Jun 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I just shed a tear... :(

turbo
Jun 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Excited, sad, happy, and prepared!

Osiris
Jun 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM
I'm sofa king conflicted.

Hellbringer
Jun 17th, 2013, 06:39 PM
I am sad... and happy at the same time. I don't know where we'll be (physically) that time next year, but if we have to listen online, then so be it. I do love hearing the live performances.

Duffusmonkey
Jun 17th, 2013, 07:59 PM
I recommend doing the season finale live in Vegas! If you could do it the second weekend in October That would be great.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/400x/37864745.jpg

Robzombie
Jun 17th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Geez...its great to hear news but already talking about THE finale just made me kinda sad... It must be so awesome for you guys to have gone, and are going through the experiences of producing this I'm sure you'll have so many fond memories that will last a lifetime. I've had a great time listening and being a tiny part of the forum and it's been great. I'm so looking forward to where these characters go but it's saddening knowing that it's coming to an end. Thanks KC and crew!

SwampZombieSlayer
Jun 17th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Where do you do the show? What city!

Wicked Sid
Jun 18th, 2013, 06:19 AM
I just want to say thank you, Kc. Thank you for bringing this wonderful story into existence.

Also:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3IXSv8y8sjY/UZvLAo52AuI/AAAAAAAAAIc/bv4K7ncLbqU/s320/lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_525.jpg

scbubba
Jun 18th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Oh, this makes it so..... real. I liked getting all excited for the last season finale even though I knew there was a long wait on the other side of it.

But now....

http://i.imgur.com/N36poEy.gif

Kc
Jun 18th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Where do you do the show? What city!

Los Angeles, like last time.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jun 18th, 2013, 09:34 AM
So... this is the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6vnoKxjNow

Kc
Jun 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM
So... this is the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6vnoKxjNow

Easter Egg... if you look at the episode descriptions on iTunes for last season, you'll see lyrics from this song ;) I would only mention it if it came up... and it kinda did-

Xray
Jun 19th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks KC for everything! I have enjoyed this series and am sad to see it about to end. Although I must ask the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit, does he die or is the cure finally found. Or are you gonna make me wait? :)

Kc
Jun 19th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks KC for everything! I have enjoyed this series and am sad to see it about to end. Although I must ask the Man in the Pin-Stripped suit, does he die or is the cure finally found. Or are you gonna make me wait? :)

Like I would spoil my own story... ;)

fridginators
Jun 19th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Slightly off-topic, but after the finale KC would you at some point be happy to have a discussion about the politics and general themes of WA? Being a thinking man and an army man and creating this great story, I'm just wondering what your overarching ideas/perspectives are behind this.

OT: bloody unlikely I can go from Sydney to LA (lest I recreate Lost!) but this sounds like an excellent event for all the Americans involved =).

werewolf
Jun 19th, 2013, 07:10 PM
this is going to be a bummer of year for me. turning 50, breaking up with my girlfriend that i was going to propose to this year. and now I am reminded that this is the end of the series. I could handle everything but the ending of the series. :mad:

Kc
Jun 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Slightly off-topic, but after the finale KC would you at some point be happy to have a discussion about the politics and general themes of WA? Being a thinking man and an army man and creating this great story, I'm just wondering what your overarching ideas/perspectives are behind this.

OT: bloody unlikely I can go from Sydney to LA (lest I recreate Lost!) but this sounds like an excellent event for all the Americans involved =).

I'll discuss some of them, yes. There are some things I would graze over and let some of what's here be interpreted.

this is going to be a bummer of year for me. turning 50, breaking up with my girlfriend that i was going to propose to this year. and now I am reminded that this is the end of the series. I could handle everything but the ending of the series. :mad:

Naw, you make it seem like this is the last story I'm going to write. Trust me when I say I have a lot more after this.

But seriously, sorry about the girl :(

Xray
Jun 20th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Dang! Will we find out more about how it all began though? I'll be content if I know that.
Like I would spoil my own story... ;)

Raven
Jun 25th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Damn reading this REALLY wants to make a cross country zombie themed roadtrip NYC to LA hmmmmm.....

turbo
Jun 25th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Damn reading this REALLY wants to make a cross country zombie themed roadtrip NYC to LA hmmmmm.....

Dooooooo it

OldtypeM87
Jun 25th, 2013, 11:42 AM

Part of me wants to make the trip too from Indiana to LA but money is a factor

Cabbage Patch
Jun 25th, 2013, 01:15 PM

Part of me wants to make the trip too from Indiana to LA but money is a factor

Am I the only one who can hear the song "Convoy" running through his head? What we need is a cross-country, zombie-focused, "We're Alive" road trip. Start in New York City, end in Los Angeles, hitting all the historic zombie hot zones along the way. I can see checkpoints in Pittsburgh, Boulder, Fort Irwin.

Lilydragon
Jun 25th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Am I the only one who can hear the song "Convoy" running through his head? What we need is a cross-country, zombie-focused, "We're Alive" road trip. Start in New York City, end in Los Angeles, hitting all the historic zombie hot zones along the way. I can see checkpoints in Pittsburgh, Boulder, Fort Irwin.

I wouldn't mind, but I can't. My hubby doesn't understand why I like WA so much. But you might be able to talk my younger brother into going. As far as I know he isn't a member of the forum yet though. :(

Witch_Doctor
Jun 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM
We all pile into a hearse-shaped limo.

Cabbage Patch
Jun 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM
We all pile into a hearse-shaped limo.

I was thinking a stretch Hummer limo. Maybe we could compromise on a stretch Hummer Hearse?

OldtypeM87
Jun 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM

I'm for it if its a viable option

Kc
Jun 30th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: July 19, 2014.

Duffusmonkey
Jun 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=Kc;60422][B]Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: July 19, 2014.[/

Vegas?

You will never get anything if you don't ask for it.

OldtypeM87
Jul 1st, 2013, 06:04 AM
[QUOTE=Kc;60422][B]Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: July 19, 2014.[/

Vegas?

Coincidence, my dad and I planned on taking a road trip to Utah/Nevade next Summer/around early July. Maybe this could be the final piece of the puzzle to me to make the long trip.

Kc
Jul 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM

Vegas?

In Los Angeles... Vegas would be too far for everyone (cast and crew) to travel...

werewolf
Jul 1st, 2013, 06:21 PM
I'll discuss some of them, yes. There are some things I would graze over and let some of what's here be interpreted.

Naw, you make it seem like this is the last story I'm going to write. Trust me when I say I have a lot more after this.

But seriously, sorry about the girl :(
thanks KC
was thinking of joining ink in that padded cell, for awhile.

so when is the graphic novel of we're alive going to hit stores? Just joking folks. I have no idea if there even will be one.

Cabbage Patch
Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
While you're in Southern California it might be fun to see Fort Irwin. The base now has public tours available, called "In the Box Tours", so that the public can watch military units going through training. It's too early to know about tour dates for next July, but you can find more information at http://www.irwin.army.mil/Visitors/Pages/TheNTCBoxTours.aspx

Maybe we can coordinate a group tour. Think they'll take us to the nuclear bomb crater?

Kc
Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
thanks KC
was thinking of joining ink in that padded cell, for awhile.

so when is the graphic novel of we're alive going to hit stores? Just joking folks. I have no idea if there even will be one.

There isn't a graphic novel in the words, but an actual small novel. That's had some delays recently and will take a back seat while I am working on Season 4. It'll be done eventually, but it's a slow process.

While you're in Southern California it might be fun to see Fort Irwin. The base now has public tours available, called "In the Box Tours", so that the public can watch military units going through training. It's too early to know about tour dates for next July, but you can find more information at http://www.irwin.army.mil/Visitors/Pages/TheNTCBoxTours.aspx

Maybe we can coordinate a group tour. Think they'll take us to the nuclear bomb crater?

If this was to be arranged, I would gladly attend as well, schedule permitting.

werewolf
Jul 4th, 2013, 08:53 PM
really. a novel, that is cool.

Kc
Jul 5th, 2013, 03:00 PM
really. a novel, that is cool.

It's Burt's backstory. There's a few delays with it, however, just due to time and Season 4.

werewolf
Jul 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
It's Burt's backstory. There's a few delays with it, however, just due to time and Season 4.

take your time KC on it. quality is always the key that opens many doors.

Osiris
Jul 6th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Also boobs. Boobs open more doors than any other type of key.

LiamKerrington
Jul 6th, 2013, 01:25 AM
So, a little more then a year as of now ... That makes me sad for a bit knowing that there will be an end. But, alas, what other story does not provide this kind of fate after all?
Up until now WA was awesome; and I have no reason to believe or think this would change for the next 12 months.
Too bad I live in Krautania (Germany); else I would seriously consider getting a ticket for the season finale event ... But it is, as it is, right?
I wish you well on this date and hope you enjoy all the partying before and especially after the event. And if you happen to visit Fort Irwin, enjoy that place as well ... Seriously? There is a nuclear bombing crater at Irwin? Or was this a reference to what happened there on the show most recently???

Best wishes!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 6th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Also boobs. Boobs open more doors than any other type of key.

Seeing is believing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0OGZA76tbA

clem131
Jul 22nd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Too bad I live in Krautania (Germany); else I would seriously consider getting a ticket for the season finale event ... But it is, as it is, right?
Yeah, sucks a bit, but at the same time I can see how it can become a great event for those attending.
If you can meet me in Antwerp in a week or so and we start paddling right away, we might be able to make it still...

Zombiphobe
Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:33 PM
I think I can see how this live event will play out ...

The series finale will reveal that the man in the pinstripe suit is actually an audio drama producer who wanted to bring his zombie-universe to life. The doors will lock and KC is going to break out his home-made tattoo gun and zombifying ink. That's why there's a delay between the live finale and the on-line release. Because by then it will be too late for anyone to stop him.

REZombie
Jul 31st, 2013, 11:47 PM
Seems like i always catch the most awesome things, just before they end.... Season three was over before i ever listened to the first episode...so its ending too soon for me! lol

just started the whole series over again, so its should keep my occupied until the new season starts...

spyryt
Aug 18th, 2013, 01:48 PM
I'd love to know why the series iendung with season four?

LiamKerrington
Aug 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Hi there,

I'd love to know why the series iendung with season four?

I remember Kc mentioning somewhere some time ago that there were thoughts, actually, wether to start a fourth season or finish the whole show with the third season. At least the fans can be quite happy that WA became a four season thing.

Best wishes!
Liam

REZombie
Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:13 AM
I was wrong....listening to the past seasons isn't helping...the wait is killing me....

KheTara
Aug 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Today! Finally! I'll deal with it ending when I have to.

Kc
Aug 26th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Hi there,

I remember Kc mentioning somewhere some time ago that there were thoughts, actually, wether to start a fourth season or finish the whole show with the third season. At least the fans can be quite happy that WA became a four season thing.

Best wishes!
Liam

The series has a set number of events that have to happen for the ending to occur. Each episode in some way contributes to the end, whether that is plot or character development. No reason to add fluff or to draw it out longer than necessary.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 26th, 2013, 10:18 AM
I am certain that the ending of WA will be so much better than the LOST one. :yay:

Kc
Aug 26th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Update: As of right now, the series finale event is set on: July 19, 2014.

We just realized that comic con is on the same weekend. That would be bad to try and compete with them. SO maybe do it the 12th instead?

What say you for July 12th?

Osiris
Aug 26th, 2013, 05:16 PM
We just realized that comic con is on the same weekend. That would be bad to try and compete with them. SO maybe do it the 12th instead?

What say you for July 12th?

How about August?

clem131
Aug 27th, 2013, 02:57 PM
In that case September would be better, many people might be on holidays in August; but having the last episodes during mid summer might mean many people would miss the last or second to last chapter because of summer holidays, so I don't know, it seems to me that it would be better if it ended before too late during summer.
("Due to the holidays, the series finale wrapping up all loose ends and explaining everything will be put out the following month. Bwahaha.")(FUUUUUUUUU)

Kc
Aug 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM
How about August?

In that case September would be better, many people might be on holidays in August; but having the last episodes during mid summer might mean many people would miss the last or second to last chapter because of summer holidays, so I don't know, it seems to me that it would be better if it ended before too late during summer.
("Due to the holidays, the series finale wrapping up all loose ends and explaining everything will be put out the following month. Bwahaha.")(FUUUUUUUUU)

Those dates are too far from the previous episode is scheduled for June 23rd. We might be able to make the July 12th deadline work if we work our buts off, but August is just too far.

MGM Ray
Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:05 PM
Here's a count down clock to the finale, Saturday, July 12, 2014

http://daycalc.appspot.com/07/12/2014

turbo
Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:44 PM
I'll be there any weekend you set it! :D

Merlin1274
Sep 25th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Would love to make it to this.. But I am on the East Coast. I am not sure the wife would support my trip since she is not into the Zombie thing like me. I have tried to get her to listen to the pod cast. If I am successful in that, then maybe, just maybe..
Regardless. I will be there in spirit cheering you guys on.. Now once the West Coast is tied up. You can come to the East Coast to start a new Chapter and Adventure with new Characters and events.. Unless LA is Unique and events did not unfold like they did there elsewhere. Maybe the rest of us just had the standard run of the mill Zombie Apocalypse. I do hope you do more work in the WA Universe. More back stories and spinoffs to other survivor camps in small Novels or Like some one mentioned, maybe graphic novels.

Hanniekuma
Sep 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
I totally agree with Merlin....I don't even want WA to end. I want spinoffs...WA the Musical. I don't care. Just don't END. Unfortunately , I can't make it either since my hubs isn't into zombies or horror or sci fi or ANYTHING cool. Unless there's a zday story about Hockey players that go around killing the undead with their hockey sticks and skates....while cruising around on old school BMXs. BUT...maybe there is hope and I can persuade him in the next few months. Maybe they'll be some BMX thing going on at the same time and we can do our own thing....I can only hope.

clayeuts
Sep 27th, 2013, 07:39 AM
After years of listening, anticipation and growing in the plot as it unfolds i'm deeply sadened by this news, like its final. i knew it was coming but to hear it again just sucks.

runs4theheckofit
Sep 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I'm also on the East coast, was in LA the end of June. I'm going to make it out there for the date! Screw it right, who cares how far away it is. It's the FINALE! That means the end, duh, like I'd miss that! Everyone has about 10 months to raise money to get there. Car washes, bake sales, lemonade stands you name it. Also what spouse or significant other wouldn't want to go to California. This may be a crazy idea but what if everyone who wanted to go brought along their spouses/significant others and had them do something else (as a group) while we enjoyed the Finale??? There's tons of things to do in LA. Done rant :)

hgwells
Oct 6th, 2013, 07:01 AM
KC,
Have you all considered doing the finale in conjunction with SDCC? I know you cannot officially be part of the SDCC, but what about booking a larger venue? Who knows how many fans might be attending from all over? I think that would really be the proper sendoff for such a great enterprise. It at least bears some looking into. Sandiego would be a great venue.

BurtSmash
Dec 16th, 2013, 04:37 PM
7/12/1014 - My 34th Birthday. I approve.

7oddisdead
Dec 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Vacation is set. As long as its within the first two weeks of July, I'm there.

Kc
Dec 22nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
Vacation is set. As long as its within the first two weeks of July, I'm there.

Update 3: Comic con starts on the 24th, so the 19th is open, but the 12th may be our target date still. For people wanting to do the 19th, we might put up a poll. Would that still work for you Todd, or no? It's later now possibly.

7oddisdead
Dec 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Still works. I'm semi flexible in when I take that vacation. And awesome, cali-trip seems to be getting better all the time.

turbo
Dec 22nd, 2013, 06:00 PM
Sweet, Either date still works.

Elisa
Dec 22nd, 2013, 10:59 PM
I'm work in Ink Central aka Santa Monica...just let me know the details.

Gooer
Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Wish i could afford to fly there.....Costs £1000 to fly, and then getting a hotel and travel....

Elisa
Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:38 AM
I'm working at Ink Central aka Santa Monica...just let me know the details.

Sorry for the hideous grammar - corrected :)

tonyhind86
Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:46 AM
If I can get the time off work, I'm seriously tempted to fly over.

smalls kenobi
Dec 23rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
i'll be there. cant wait :)

Storm
Dec 23rd, 2013, 03:45 PM
How awesome it'd be if you filmed the event and put a DVD/BlueRay in le store... I'd totally buy it! :) It's more than just a Little expensive to travel from Scandinavia to LA for that, so... But from what I can see you've made a few vids from previous live events and uploaded to YT, right?

Gooer
Dec 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
How awesome it'd be if you filmed the event and put a DVD/BlueRay in le store... I'd totally buy it! :) It's more than just a Little expensive to travel from Scandinavia to LA for that, so... But from what I can see you've made a few vids from previous live events and uploaded to YT, right?

Hopefully they record it, like they did for the other two live events, and they should be livestreaming it too

Red Shirt
Dec 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Whatever day it ends up being... I full intend to attend. Even if I fly in that day, go to the event and fly back out on a red eye that night...
The only thing that could hold me back is the funds.

7oddisdead
Dec 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Nice.

if I'm there, and reds there, all we need is grog and recreation of the scene from scanners is bound to happen. Brain explosions anyone?

seriously though, this is sounding awesome.

turbo
Dec 24th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Whatever day it ends up being... I full intend to attend. Even if I fly in that day, go to the event and fly back out on a red eye that night...
The only thing that could hold me back is the funds.

This is what I did for the last show, totally worth it.

Xanthais
Jan 16th, 2014, 09:19 AM
My daughter's first kid is due 7/8, so barring any unforseen issues, both the 12th and the 19th work here! Looking forward to it!

tonyhind86
Jan 16th, 2014, 12:44 PM
I'm definetly booking time off to fly over for this! And it'll be my first trip Stateside, so it'll be a more memorable experience :)

Litmaster
Jan 16th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Damn... a plane ticket from Boston is gonna be in the $600-700 range. Sheesh...

Gas cost for a round trip road trip to LA will be in the same range. Fuuuuuggggg....

Uh, any chance of relocating the event to Kansas City and I'll meet you halfway? :cool:

p.s.
Or, any cross-country truckers on the forum with some extra space in their trailer??

Red Shirt
Jan 16th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Damn... a plane ticket from Boston is gonna be in the $600-700 range. Sheesh...

Wow, IDK where you got your quote, but it sounds like they are trying to hose you. I just pulled a round trip estimate from Expedia BOS-LAX, non-stop with Delta, the 18th through 20th for $431.99. My red-eye idea seems to be in the $450 range.

7oddisdead
Jan 16th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Lit,

if you can get the time off, I'm driving out starting the Wednesday before, stopping by grand canyon, etc...

its an option

Tony, awesome.

not entirely sure my liver will survive this.

WE'RE ALIVE FINALE: A STORY OF ZOMBIFIED LIVERS

tonyhind86
Jan 16th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Tony, awesome.

not entirely sure my liver will survive this.

WE'RE ALIVE FINALE: A STORY OF ZOMBIFIED LIVERS

Mine either, but admittedly, it will be well worth the sacrifice :D

7oddisdead
Jan 16th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Actually, I think litmaster gave me an idea.

if there's enough desire to drive out as a group, id be willing to organize a "convoy" of sorts. Possibly rent a large van to make the drive in, see the sights between st. Louis and la, etc. If there's interest, I'll start a separate thread for it.

Litmaster
Jan 16th, 2014, 06:42 PM
actually, i think litmaster gave me an idea.

If there's enough desire to drive out as a group, id be willing to organize a "convoy" of sorts. Possibly rent a large van to make the drive in, see the sights between st. Louis and la, etc. If there's interest, i'll start a separate thread for it.

hellz yeah! I'm in! I'm iiiiiiiiin!!!!!!

Gooer
Jan 16th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Wish i could go, i'll miss all the exciting people :'(

Sin Angel
Jan 17th, 2014, 02:42 AM
It would be great to have spin offs and such. It has been a great series so far. I just got into it after this latest episode. It would be epic if you wrote it happening over this way in places like Columbus or Mansfield Ohio. We would love such a great story written over here since it's usually in places like California.

tonyhind86
Jan 17th, 2014, 02:44 AM
It would be great to have spin offs and such. It has been a great series so far. I just got into it after this latest episode. It would be epic if you wrote it happening over this way in places like Columbus or Mansfield Ohio. We would love such a great story written over here since it's usually in places like California.

I once suggested tha we should all submit our own fan-written survival stories based in the locations where we all live. It would be a great way to fill in the time after WA ends while we wait for the next eagerly anticipated Wayland Productions project :)

Sin Angel
Jan 17th, 2014, 03:21 AM
That's a great idea! I just might join you in that.

tonyhind86
Jan 17th, 2014, 03:43 AM
The more the merrier!

Kc
Jan 17th, 2014, 08:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY

Gooer
Jan 17th, 2014, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5eT4UmyFY

Classic song.

Sin Angel
Jan 17th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Ain't it always?
Mr. KC, I figure I should ask this before hand, that way I do not butcher your story. Are the bigger zombies and such out here on the East Coast of USA? In place like Ohio, or do we just have the regs?

tonyhind86
Jan 21st, 2014, 11:18 AM
Ain't it always?
Mr. KC, I figure I should ask this before hand, that way I do not butcher your story. Are the bigger zombies and such out here on the East Coast of USA? In place like Ohio, or do we just have the regs?

If the bigger ones do exist outside of LA and even the greater US vicinity, I'll have to invest in better upgrades for my Zombie-fort...