PDA

View Full Version : Michael's ID Inconsistency? (Season 3 spoilers alert)

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I don't know if this has been discussed before. I looked for it in the other threads but couldn't find it.

SEASON THREE SPOILERS BELOW. I don't know how to do that "spoilers" cut thing. If you know how please let me know.

When asked in Season 2 (I believe it was right after Pippin handed over his ID for inspection), Michael says that he doesn't have his ID or his dog tags anymore. However, upon reaching Fort Irwin, one of the first things he does is hand Puck his ID.
Inconsistency? KC foreshadowing?

Cabbage Patch
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:38 PM
...When asked in Season 2 (I believe it was right after Pippin handed over his ID for inspection), Michael says that he doesn't have his ID or his dog tags anymore. However, upon reaching Fort Irwin, one of the first things he does is hand Puck his ID.
Inconsistency? KC foreshadowing?

That's a good catch, but I think you read a little more into Michael's comments than were actually there. In Chapter 21, Part 3, Kelly asks Michael "You still carry around your ID?", to which he responsd, "No, not even my dog tags". He never says he's lost them, just that he doesn't keep them on him any longer.

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:42 PM
That's a good catch, but I think you read a little more into Michael's comments than were actually there. In Chapter 21, Part 3, Kelly asks Michael "You still carry around your ID?", to which he responsd, "No, not even my dog tags". He never says he's lost them, just that he doesn't keep them on him any longer.

OHH! Good point! Thanks dude.