PDA

View Full Version : Does Riley Have a Never-Ending Supply of Arrows?

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I'm into my second listen-through now and this has been on my mind. Did I miss something or was this just never touched on?

PhysicsLB
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:08 PM
I believe she even runs out at some point doesnt she?

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I believe she even runs out at some point doesnt she?

Fantastic! Do you remember when? I don't remember ever hearing it but I've realized, in this second time through, that there were a lot of details I missed.

PhysicsLB
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I dont remember exactly (just finished my first listen through) but i believe its when they are trying to get out of the arena. She shoots the behemoth in the eye with her last arrow iirc.

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Arrows can't be like ammo for their firearms, you'd think there'd be a limited supply. I wonder where she gets them from.

PhysicsLB
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Deus Ex Machina?

PhysicsLB
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:30 PM
As an archer: They're actually more common that you think, i would assume there are alot of sporting goods stores that have them.

Wicked Sid
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Arrows are also retrievable.

Robzombie
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:52 PM
She actually does not go through that many arrows. She definitely doesn’t go through any more than might be plausible to carry at one time. Plus we understand that supply runs are constantly being made that are not always mentioned separately, so who knows, she may have hundreds of arrows sitting in the armoury. Also as others have mentioned, she would retreive the ones she could and then ended up using the last one she had on her during the arena escape on arrow head.

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Arrows are also retrievable.

Thanks guys.
Yeah, you're right they are but I was thinking about it and I couldn't remember her actually retrieving any of her arrows. She probably did and I just don't remember or else it's just implied that she would.

turbo
Jun 11th, 2013, 02:13 PM
She ran out in Chapter 10 part 3 of 3. At 12:25. At least the first time.

Osiris
Jun 11th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Fuck that. She's got a magical arrow holding thinger. She got it from a dwarf king who lives near a dragon. And also there was some goblins and they are some salted pork.

turbo
Jun 11th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I believe the magical arrow thinger is a quiver? ha but I agree since you said dragons.

Alizée
Jun 11th, 2013, 06:50 PM
I believe the magical arrow thinger is a quiver? ha but I agree since you said dragons.
I was going to tell them that but I just decided to giggle instead. Because, well, dragons.

CitizenSoldier
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:37 PM
She ran out of arrows and she doesnt have the bow anymore if i believe correctly