PDA

View Full Version : I may be way late on this buuuut....

CitizenSoldier
Jun 7th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Who is randy? I have heard so much of him, cjs tower, micheal knowing him (assuming that was who miheal brought up in ch1), and now my mind draws a blank on my third one but yes i am lost. Any help?!

Witch_Doctor
Jun 7th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Sure, I hope this helps.

Randy is first mentioned by Hope when Micheal is in the Colony Hospital seeking treatment for his arm.
Hope says that Micheal kept calling Randy's name. She asks if he is someone he knew from (LA)?
Micheal broke his arm at the water pumping station, was left behind but mysteriously survived and escaped.
He is mentioned again by Micheal. Micheal calls out Randy's name when Zombies try to abduct Tanya.
This near the end of Season 2. He is described as having a brown beard.
He appears to be a smart one.
In a flashback scene at CJ's tower, Randy is mentioned as being a Techie who is sent to the water pumping station.
This places Randy at the pumping station where some of us suspect he was involved with Micheal's escape.

The last couple of episode features a (smart?) bearded zombie wearing a brown shirt (Utility Worker's color?) standing with the zombies waiting to attack the Colony. Many of us suspects that this is Randy.

Osiris
Jun 7th, 2013, 10:30 PM
It's actually Kc.

DaTank
Jun 8th, 2013, 12:43 AM
It's actually Kc.

I Knew IT!!!!!

turbo
Jun 8th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Oh I thought he was Randy Quaid...

Osiris
Jun 9th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Oh I thought he was Randy Quaid...

Played by Douglas.

Jess747
Jun 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone. Iam a brand new listener and absolutely hooked. When is season four coming out?

CitizenSoldier
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks guys! And august if i have hears correctly and haha of course its kc i shoulda guessed and that guys good

CitizenSoldier
Jun 11th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Micheal also mentions in c1 p2 that he doesnt rly have family in the area but he may have been refering to him

Alizée
Jun 12th, 2013, 03:06 AM
This is really perplexing me. My gut is telling me that he's Michael's long estranged brother but a) why would he lie to Pegs about that and b) talk about a soap opera quality convenience if they really did meet up when Michael broke his arm.

To do with Michael's arm - I fear this might be a super unpopular theory but I'm just going to put it out there because I think it could be true. I think that Michael knew that he was close to death with no end in sight. He was faced with the decision to either let the biters get him or beat them to it and, in attempting to commit suicide, broke his arm.

What draws me to this possible conclusion is how utterly shameful his voice sounds when questioned about it and how he just bursts out that it was horrific but says (I suck at verbatim) "When I'm ready to talk about it I will".

CitizenSoldier
Jun 12th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I was thinking that too maybe randy wasnone of the infected at the place already and micheal had a runin with him expecting to die made an attempt not to be turned so he tried to kill himself failing to do so resulting in a broken arm

scbubba
Jun 17th, 2013, 04:43 AM
I hadn't considered the attempted suicide theory with Michael's injury and the Waterworks incident.

My thought was that he was rescued by a non-turned Randy when the others escaped the behemoth in the explosion. In the ensuing attempt to get out of the Waterworks, Michael and Randy get cornered by the biters/behemoth and Michael either leaves Randy for dead or Randy sacrifices himself to give Michael time to get out. This weighs heavily on Michael's conscience since he feels like he failed and/or betrayed Randy.

Just a theory - nothing to back it up....

Witch_Doctor
Jun 17th, 2013, 09:10 AM
My thought was that he was rescued by a non-turned Randy when the others escaped the behemoth in the explosion. In the ensuing attempt to get out of the Waterworks, Michael and Randy get cornered by the biters/behemoth and Michael either leaves Randy for dead or Randy sacrifices himself to give Michael time to get out. This weighs heavily on Michael's conscience since he feels like he failed and/or betrayed Randy.

Same thoughts here. He seems like something REALLY bothered him at the waterworks. What ever is was, the way he's hesitant to talk about it makes me think it has more to do with shame or regret than the shear horror of the experience.