PDA

View Full Version : Fell from the tower! And How it all started theory!

mgillogly
May 19th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Maybe it will come up in the forth season but I keep asking myself why and how when we found out that Burt was alive after the rope snapped. How did Burt survive a fall that Michael did not. I'm thinking Burt held on to the rope and climbed in a window of the building that the portion of the rope he hung from. And were did Michael fall from? He had rope burns in his hands but being as high up as they are how was he still alive. I'm very curious how all this that was not explained happend?

Also I have a theory how it started. You have a serial killer get the insane verdict. He has tattoos all over. Then we get zombies that seem specially made by the tattooed douch that have tattooed numbers or something on them. I think the insane dude was into the occult and is actually infected by a demon and the rest are infected or created by his plague!

HardKor
May 19th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum.
I think it was stated that Burt was able to land more or less intact because he hit a tree on the way down and his fall was cushioned by it. He also had hold of the handbrake for the zipline to slow his fall. Whereas Angel tried to repel down the broken zipline cord barehanded and went all the way down. Plus Angel landed on the remains of the still burning tanker truck.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 20th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum.
I think it was stated that Burt was able to land more or less intact because he hit a tree on the way down and his fall was cushioned by it. He also had hold of the handbrake for the zipline to slow his fall. Whereas Angel tried to repel down the broken zipline cord barehanded and went all the way down. Plus Angel landed on the remains of the still burning tanker truck.

... and we all know that trees can safe your life in this situation, don't we? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmFp6JAQn4

Duffusmonkey
May 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Cool I am going to the roof

right now to try that!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 21st, 2013, 11:59 AM
Cool I am going to the roof

right now to try that!

Did you succeed? :D

Duffusmonkey
May 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Did you succeed? :D

Nope. I am going to have to pay someone to cut that tree down and the first quote was $600, but it included stump removal