PDA

View Full Version : An extra rocket?

Duffusmonkey
May 15th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I was going to make a Reptrivia quiz about how many rockets were fired at the tower, Burt said there was only 10 rockets but there was 12 explosions, The rocket fired at the helicopter was heard from two different perspectives so that leaves 11.

1) 1st rocket was heard over the radio, when they say "There here'
2) Over the radio: Was heard when Angel says "We're Dying here hurrry" I could only hear the explosion so it might have been a pipe bomb
3) At the tower: When Angel says,take ammo to guys in 7C
4) At the tower: Michael is talking, Tower is coming apart,... I don’t know drive out
5) At the Tower: After Michael tells Kelly to say hidden
6) At the Tower: We can’t defend that place like the tower
7) At Mallers: When Scratch yells RPG team take it down
8) At the Tower: Right before Burt asks how many were fired, He says 8
9) Rocket is fired at Saul and Victor in the hummer
10) Rocket is fired at the Diesel tanker
11) Last RPG hits the tower near the top

I didn't list the Duplicate of shot 7 as it was heard from inside the Helicopter

This is useless I just did a lot of listening to make a reptrivia question that people would argue about the correct answer, so I posted here.

Duffusmonkey
May 15th, 2013, 08:04 PM
I was just thinking about this and if KC is serious about making TV shows or movies he really needs to edit this episode and add in at least 3 or 4 more rocket blasts so everyone knows that more rockets were fired than were available.

Osiris
May 15th, 2013, 08:17 PM
What about gas tanks? Propane tanks. Grenades.

Kc
May 16th, 2013, 08:36 AM
It's safe to say that not all the explosions were the rockets.

Robzombie
May 16th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Think Call of Duty when you're standing too damn close to any vehicle. Just when you realise you're too close....BOOM!!

Osiris
May 16th, 2013, 03:55 PM
it's safe to say that not all the explosions were the rockets.

yes they were! Don't lie to us!

Duffusmonkey
May 16th, 2013, 04:30 PM
It's safe to say that not all the explosions were the rockets.

translates to: There is nothing to see here, move along, These aren't the explosions you are looking foe

Osiris
May 16th, 2013, 08:00 PM
He just Jedi mindfucked us all.

7oddisdead
May 17th, 2013, 02:22 AM
I fail to see the mindfuckery....However, I don't believe a word KC says either...

objection:irrelevance.The number of rpgs the mallers had should be noted as ten. Thats all the info we are given. The number of explosions in the scene would be a better reptrivia question. As ten is the number that stands out to most...but would not be correct.

Your witness

Duffusmonkey
May 17th, 2013, 05:40 PM
i fail to see the mindfuckery....however, i don't believe a word kc says either...

Objection:irrelevance.the number of rpgs the mallers had should be noted as ten. Thats all the info we are given. The number of explosions in the scene would be a better reptrivia question. As ten is the number that stands out to most...but would not be correct.

Your witness

i can't handle the truth!

Osiris
May 17th, 2013, 06:08 PM
I fail to see the mindfuckery....However, I don't believe a word KC says either...

objection:irrelevance.The number of rpgs the mallers had should be noted as ten. Thats all the info we are given. The number of explosions in the scene would be a better reptrivia question. As ten is the number that stands out to most...but would not be correct.

Your witness

You drinkin again, bro? You used to English a little better.

7oddisdead
May 18th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Becausebooze.

Yea,yeah,ya....

Grognaurd
Sep 19th, 2013, 04:41 AM
I think that the RPG is why Scratch went back. She tells Bricks that she found what she was looking for. I think Angel and Burt were targets opportunity, not the objective. Oh, explosions? Do not forget Pipebombs.

Storm
Sep 19th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Hehe... I noticed this as well during my second listen through.
Maybe they just ... umm... found a few more on their way to the tower... :)
Or maybe Burt just can't count.