PDA

View Full Version : So what happens after Season 4?

Bronxsta
May 11th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Hi, just joined the forum and just started listening to the podcast. I'm currently on Season 1, Chapter 9. It's so good. But I'm kind of disappointed that I found the podcast in the year that's ending. Are there any plans for We're Alive after the last season?

IamPaul
May 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Hi, just joined the forum and just started listening to the podcast. I'm currently on Season 1, Chapter 9. It's so good. But I'm kind of disappointed that I found the podcast in the year that's ending. Are there any plans for We're Alive after the last season?

We're Alive is now a part of the Nerdist Network, the future is bright. Now hand me my shades.

IamPaul
May 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM
And welcome to the forums!

Solanine
May 12th, 2013, 08:05 AM
I think it'll mostly be spin off stuff. I've not been to plugged into the community recently but as far as I'm aware Kc only ever had plot up to the end of season four written.
Although it obviously could be extended I like to think that Modern Myths may move on to do something new.

wh33t
May 16th, 2013, 11:33 PM
I think it'll mostly be spin off stuff. I've not been to plugged into the community recently but as far as I'm aware Kc only ever had plot up to the end of season four written.
Although it obviously could be extended I like to think that Modern Myths may move on to do something new.

Yeah. I love WA with all my heart but Id really love to see what else KC and the crew might be capable of. Michael and Burt and so many of the others are very talented!