PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help me figure out which chapter I stopped listening on?

swhite237
May 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I stopped listening after I switched phones a little while ago and forgot to back up my podcasts. The last episode I heard was the one just after the nuclear weapon detonated. I don't want to be spoiled, so I didn't search here or try to find it by listening. Thanks for the help!

Osiris
May 9th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Listen to chapter 34.2.

Osiris
May 9th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Sure. The last chapter you listened to is Chapter 34, part 3 of 3.

Negative, Ghostrider.

EDIT*

I'm full of fail today. This is why I shouldn't post hungover. You're right WD. You great big jerk.

Witch_Doctor
May 9th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Negative, Ghostrider.

EDIT*

I'm full of fail today. This is why I shouldn't post hungover. You're right WD. You great big jerk.

Daaarrrgghhhhh!!!!! You're actually closer to being right that I am. The explosion takes place in 34 pt 2. The next chapter to listen to would be 34 pt 3.

swhite237
May 9th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the help everyone! I'm going to listen to 34 pt. 2 right now and make sure that's the last thing I hear.

Witch_Doctor
May 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Good idea. It's worth a re-listen anyway.

swhite237
May 9th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the help everyone! I'm going to listen to 34 pt. 2 right now and make sure that's the last thing I heard.

Osiris
May 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Daaarrrgghhhhh!!!!! You're actually closer to being right that I am. The explosion takes place in 34 pt 2. The next chapter to listen to would be 34 pt 3.

Dude, no you were totally right. He said the last one he heard was the chapter AFTER the explosion, which is what you said . . . 34.3. You were right. In my haze I didn't read the whole post, or I went full RE. Either way. You were right.

But yeah . . . totally worth re-listening to all of chapter 34.