PDA

View Full Version : May 6...

Kc
Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM

LiamKerrington
Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:53 AM
"Fright Night" on May 6th? Or stories of the "Twillight Zone" on May 6th?
Obviously no "Haloween" ...

Robzombie
Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:58 AM
Perhaps a recap, with some bonus Ink backstory??? Or a complete episode as Bill Roberts before the outbreak??

DannyBox
Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
Hello, long time coming no log in here, I am having in a minutes, a marathon of this once more. I can't wait to see this in a tv show.

scbubba
Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:27 AM

:squint: :yay:

nikvoodoo
Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
I'm simply brimming with antici............................................ .................................................. ...................

You all know how this is supposed to end. Just end it in your own mind.

Hellbringer
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Iphone game. That's my guess, because if I put down "Android game," it won't happen at all.

Bakkie-Pleur
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
I hate these teasers! Now i'm getting all excited!!

OldtypeM87
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:42 AM

I assume some sort of anniversary, the 4th or 5th year of We're Alive being around since it started around that time

scbubba
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:44 AM
"I remember the date as it was burned into my head: May 8th, 2009"

Hmmmm.... some precursor to Z-day? Something that happened 2 days earlier? What was it that "Ink" was being tried for?

:tinfoil:

LiamKerrington
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:47 AM
I assume some sort of anniversary, the 4th or 5th year of We're Alive being around since it started around that time

Close. According to the wiki the first episode of chapter 1 was released on May 4th 2009 ... I don't know. Back then I didn't even know WA was starting to exist ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Close. According to the wiki the first episode of chapter 1 was released on May 4th 2009 ... I don't know. Back then I didn't even know WA was starting to exist ...

Hi Liam, the WA celebration cannot take place on May 4th for a particular reason: Star Wars Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day) - thanks to Disneys lawyers. :)

http://www.howardcountydui.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Best-Lawyers-in-America-290x300.GIF

LiamKerrington
Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Liam, the WA celebration cannot take place on May 4th for a particular reason: Star Wars Day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day) - thanks to Disneys lawyers. :)

http://www.howardcountydui.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Best-Lawyers-in-America-290x300.GIF

Disney's Lawyers are worse then pen*s-cancer ...

IamPaul
Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
I hope it is a special chapter that is a back story of Ink, or back story to the events of the outbreak. (Maybe the same thing) I figure we need some sort of fuel to this last seasn coming up. With the Mallers we were (still are with Scratch) connected to the Baddies, but with the Zombies there is no connection besides them being zombies. Maybe this will make the Zombie/Ink connection solid, thus leading into the final season.

werewolf
Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:18 PM
its either going to be a teaser of season 4 or the re-release of season 3 so that the ones that didn't get it will be able to.

Osiris
Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:25 PM
I now know what it is. Can't say anything at all, but you'll all be very . . . . very . . . . VERY

Kc
Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
I now know what it is. Can't say anything at all, but you'll all be very . . . . very . . . . VERY

I can count on my fingers who knows about this...

Litmaster
Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:33 PM

Uh, We're Alive fragrance line?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DGiOdMJTc1E/TK9z2CpN0NI/AAAAAAAAAGw/29_O3dqMMQI/s1600/SheepishGrinssheep.jpg

abayarts
Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:06 PM
It's....

Osiris
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
It's....

http://i.imgur.com/xxV3NFM.jpg

Osiris
Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM

This is the weird part where you tell everyone about your sixth finger.

IamPaul
Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:05 PM
Another theory. May 6 is a Monday, the normal drop date for new episodes. I am currently relistening and I am right before Victor sneaks into the Mallony. I was thinking, maybe May 6 will be a side project by some We're Alive alums, with Kc's permission of course, about the people in the second tower and how that came to be. Kind of a short series to bring us to Season 4.

Witch_Doctor
Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Burt at Locked & Loaded 2 days before Z-day, giving a new hire a tour of the safe.

HardKor
Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:29 PM
It's been awhile since we heard any news on the Burt book that's in the works...maybe an excerpt?

Hellbringer
Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
Another theory. May 6 is a Monday, the normal drop date for new episodes. I am currently relistening and I am right before Victor sneaks into the Mallony. I was thinking, maybe May 6 will be a side project by some We're Alive alums, with Kc's permission of course, about the people in the second tower and how that came to be. Kind of a short series to bring us to Season 4.

You have thinking about a podcast drop. It's totally plausible, but I'm more inclined to believe that May 6 would a Season Three recap to catch people up, or refresh their memories.

I'm still hoping for a mobile game, but a recap seems more likely.

Osiris
Apr 23rd, 2013, 07:37 PM
You have thinking about a podcast drop. It's totally plausible, but I'm more inclined to believe that May 6 would a Season Three recap to catch people up, or refresh their memories.

I'm still hoping for a mobile game, but a recap seems more likely.

I think it would be way too far out from the season premier for a recap. That'd be more likely to drop in late June at the earliest.

Duffusmonkey
Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
I think this means that LA ink is going to have a special show tattoo'ng zombies on KC. Just a guess.

KC likes cats right?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs8/f/2006/350/7/9/Cat_from_Alice_by_derechteBigfoot.jpg

OldtypeM87
Apr 24th, 2013, 04:29 AM
This is the weird part where you tell everyone about your sixth finger.

Well, if it's something only a few people like the forum mods know, maybe it's something forum or website related?

Long stretch, but it would be funny if it was a playlist of songs made by the characters. I can see great hits such as "My knife is in love with your heart" by Scratch, "All I want for Christmas is a brand new Shirley" by Burt, and of course, we can't forget the duo of Riley and Saul with their hit "Oh dear Lizzy, where have you gone?"

Hoff4D
Apr 24th, 2013, 07:23 AM
It's a flashback to Jurassic Era where we learn how the dinosaurs became extinct due to some virus, and it gets locked away deep underground only to make it's way back to the surface in our present series via "the cracks" caused by some tectonic shift.

The only hole in this idea is trying to narrate this via dinosaurs in a podcast...I imagine it will just be a lot of dinosaur growling and smashing ground, then them sounding like they're dying. It would be difficult to paint the picture, but Kc could do it.

Wicked Sid
Apr 26th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Finally! We're Alive: The Musical!

buzzbros2002
Apr 26th, 2013, 01:47 PM

If only...

My bet though is actually on it being a flashback so we can see what happened at the water plant and the whole deal with Randy.

IamPaul
Apr 26th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Oh snap! I did not even think of that. Makes sense, being that Randy is the other 'leader' zombie.

Hellbringer
Apr 26th, 2013, 03:00 PM
As much as I would like to HEAR a musical... I'm going to pull a "Little Britain" and say, "Computer says nooooo."

werewolf
Apr 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM

are you fucking kidding me?(new favorite line from zombie fallout series) oh god i hope not. all i can see is the zombies and survivors dancing to the tune of sharks and jets (west side story for all who don't know what i am talking about.)
although that would be kind of funny to see superimpose zombies on the original dance scene.

SwedeGirl
Apr 29th, 2013, 04:19 AM
I want it to be as IamPaul suggested; a story of Ink and what happened to him. I sooo wanna know how that story goes! Please,please:)

Duffusmonkey
Apr 29th, 2013, 06:34 PM
If only...

My bet though is actually on it being a flashback so we can see what happened at the water plant and the whole deal with Randy.

KC won't be that giving... He likes suspense too much

OldtypeM87
Apr 29th, 2013, 07:16 PM
KC won't be that giving... He likes suspense too much

Only 1 week left to wait

Bakkie-Pleur
May 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Dammit you have done it, i'm currious as hell! On big productions you always have a person leaking out stuff, but nooo not we're alive... I love it :)

Kc
May 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Dammit you have done it, i'm currious as hell! On big productions you always have a person leaking out stuff, but nooo not we're alive... I love it :)

Not us, cuz I would find the leak...

IamPaul
May 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
Is that a hint of what to expect? (Rubbing my chin in thought)

Litmaster
May 2nd, 2013, 03:16 AM
Not us, cuz I would find the leak...

He said 'leak'.... hmmmmmm.... water? Water Works?!!! :omgomg:

IamPaul
May 5th, 2013, 10:30 AM
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Witch_Doctor
May 5th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Looked on Amazon for WE'RE ALIVE: BURT'S STORY. Goose egg.
Perhaps WE'RE ALIVE: REVENGE OF THE SIXTH?

cupcakezombie
May 5th, 2013, 01:58 PM
It is the 6th in NZ now. Do I get to find out? (I am not really sure why I am asking, the day ahead card never works)

Chogidog
May 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I'm so disappointed.
I've been avoiding looking thinking it was today and I'd see a juicy new podcast dropped or an amazing secret was told... only to find out I remembered the wrong date to come and look.
Doh!

REZombie
May 5th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Its now may 6th and the wait is killing me...

Bakkie-Pleur
May 5th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Bleh 8 hour time difference sucks

SwedeGirl
May 6th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Ohhh, I soo agree with you Bakkie-Pleur!!! I´m waiting and waiting and waiting! Come on, I have been awake for 9 hours now and nothing! :mad:

scbubba
May 6th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Ohhh, I soo agree with you Bakkie-Pleur!!! I´m waiting and waiting and waiting! Come on, I have been awake for 9 hours now and nothing! :mad:

Well, it is 5:40am right now where Kc lives, so it might be a little bit longer of a wait...

Osiris
May 6th, 2013, 06:19 AM
It is the 6th in NZ now. Do I get to find out? (I am not really sure why I am asking, the day ahead card never works)

Being stuck in the future sucks if the past isn't paying attention. :meh:

SwedeGirl
May 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM
I know, I´m just impatient :) I´m going away on soccer practice with my son now, maybe when I get back it´s action-time...

BoomerXL
May 6th, 2013, 06:40 AM
I can't wait to see what this teaser is for...

Witch_Doctor
May 6th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Well, it is 5:40am right now where Kc lives, so it might be a little bit longer of a wait...

Maybe he overslept. Anyone have his number, give him a call maybe?

Robzombie
May 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM

Isn't revele at 5:30am. He should already be done his morning PT, 5k run, showered and been off for breakfast in those 10 min. Man people get lazy when they retire from the service. :D Come on KC, up and at em.

a762user
May 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM
i am i late?

Kc
May 6th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Maybe he overslept. Anyone have his number, give him a call maybe?

Don't call me at 530... I'm definitely not awake then... On that note the announcement will be coming once a few more things are done first. Hang in there.

Witch_Doctor
May 6th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Just read the news. I'm very happy about it. Not liking the haters and critics though.

Victor_101
May 7th, 2013, 05:54 AM
i am i late?

Hey uncle haha