PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards issues

LiamKerrington
Apr 20th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Hello everyone,

I am curious how the engine of the Leaderboard worx ...

This is how it looks according to my latest screenshot from about 3 minutes ago:

It says: Liam Kerrington took 52 quizzes, and the average would be like 97% in those 52 quizzes.

Both numbers are totally wrong.

Based on what is viewed in the section of the quizzes I took I participated in 61 quizzes. And my average score is like 63,34%; and if I check the numbers for the last 52 quizzes I took the score would be slightly above 62% ...

So my question is: How do the Leaderboard-numbers work???

All the best!
Liam

scbubba
Apr 20th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I am curious how the engine of the Leaderboard worx ...

This is how it looks according to my latest screenshot from about 3 minutes ago:

It says: Liam Kerrington took 52 quizzes, and the average would be like 97% in those 52 quizzes.

Both numbers are totally wrong.

Based on what is viewed in the section of the quizzes I took I participated in 61 quizzes. And my average score is like 63,34%; and if I check the numbers for the last 52 quizzes I took the score would be slightly above 62% ...

So my question is: How do the Leaderboard-numbers work???

All the best!
Liam

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Something is weird about calculating quiz average and counting them. Not sure who has that information though....

Litmaster
Apr 20th, 2013, 08:17 AM
No idea, either. No way could I have 99% average, given that I've gotten zeroes on about a dozen quizzes...