PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 update!

Kc
Apr 16th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Season 4 is officially in pre-production. - Well, the reality of it is that it has been in pre-production since we left off in December, but I have been continually been making notes and outlines, they just are now on the white board and ordered out. The main events of the series are now set into place. I'm excited to bring everything to a close in such a concise way. Don't want to give much away but I think you'll be pleased.

As for updates on the book... that process has been a slow one... slower than I anticipated. I'm doing a lot of editing with the other writer and it is taking longer than I thought possible. I wanted it to be done by now, but it looks like whatever date for release will be is pushed back further. It WILL get done, just takes time.

AND! Taxes are done. That means that we can finally move forward on new merchandise for the store and a re-stock of what we have been missing.

Forum upgrades have been happening in the background. The quiz system seems to be functioning great, and the next upgrade is being worked on.

That's it for now. Take care and I look forward to starting Season 4!

LiamKerrington
Apr 16th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Two words: Co-ol!

scbubba
Apr 16th, 2013, 10:02 AM
This is great news! Thanks for letting us know, Kc....

Witch_Doctor
Apr 16th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the update. Wow, we're half way to August from the end of last season. So far so good. I'm holding up well.

buzzbros2002
Apr 16th, 2013, 01:52 PM
This news is most excellent.

Kc
Apr 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM
PS. we have some other news we are not revealing yet... but it is good. More updates soon. Teaser-OUT.

Litmaster
Apr 16th, 2013, 06:04 PM
PS. we have some other news we are not revealing yet... but it is good. More updates soon. Teaser-OUT.

Season 5, anyone???

Sammy D
Apr 16th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Man that is exciting! I know it will be a while but just knowing the conclusion is being prepared gets me pumped!

Kc
Apr 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Season 5, anyone???

Not that. Don't get that rumor started ;)

LiamKerrington
Apr 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Not that. Don't get that rumor started ;)

Too late. It's out ... :D

nrtv20
Apr 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM

TV show? :D

Duffusmonkey
Apr 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Is a new charater with the nickname "Duffus" gonna save the day?

Rombie
Apr 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Come on season 4! Can't wait! Keep up the great work

Witch_Doctor
Apr 20th, 2013, 10:27 PM

Baby?:omgomg::omgomg:

Litmaster
Apr 21st, 2013, 05:49 AM
Baby?:omgomg::omgomg:

Uh, let's hope not... yet. Not unless you want long delays on the Season 4 production schedule...

Duffusmonkey
Apr 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM
I heard a rumor that "We're Alive the animated cartoon" will be a weekly series on right after "How to train your Dragon the series" & "Kung Fu Panda the series".

When the makers of "How to train your Dragon the series", & "Kung Fu Panda the series" were asked if they were concerned that this competition would be as tough as "Star Wars the Clone wars" is they replied "Star Wars? Never heard of it.

mem
Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
Theme Park called KCLand

Osiris
Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:17 PM
I heard that there are going to be lamps made of feet. Human feet.

Duffusmonkey
Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM
I heard that there are going to be lamps made of feet. Human feet.

Except for Quentin Tarantino nobody is going to buy those lamps
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tarantino.jpg

Jmcalaster
May 3rd, 2013, 04:19 PM
I need a Tardis! I can't wait much longer! Must have season 4! NOW!!!

Duffusmonkey
May 3rd, 2013, 05:14 PM
I need a Tardis! I can't wait much longer! Must have season 4! NOW!!!

Sorry Dude but Tardust is dead :( ..... Or is he? Time to look

Tar Heel Fan
May 11th, 2013, 05:45 AM
I'm Pretty Sure Tardust Is still alive. I'd Have Noticed His Departure. Well, At Least His Status Seems Unknown Like Most Of The Mallers... He Seems Like He Has A Skill Set That Will Become Important . . .

Sorry For The Weird Capitalization - My Phone Is Auto-capping Here For Some Reason.

Sorry Dude but Tardust is dead :( ..... Or is he? Time to look