PDA

View Full Version : The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Bakkie-Pleur
Mar 27th, 2013, 08:18 AM
IT might have been posted before but it cant hurt to repost this game again. I just written up a review of this great free zombie strategy game on my website ApocalypseZone (http://www.apocalypsezone.com/games/the-last-stand-dead-zone/). Also I wondered if any of you guys played it?

The people here might recognize some things :hsugh:

Bakkie-Pleur
Mar 29th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Nobody who played this? That surprises me..

Grognaurd
Sep 12th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Interesting. Ugh, I am looking for a new addiction, the problem is I am spending too much time trying to find just the right one and not playing anything

Bakkie-Pleur
Sep 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Lol i have the same thing! When i was younger i would play so much games, nowaday when i got a free eveming and want to play a game i spend so much time on looking for a game that I dont have the time to actually play it anymore.

When i do play a game it mostly are free/indie games nowadays that you dont have to spend to much time on.. Yesterday i found a cool game, door kickers, its on steam greenlight. Another game i found there was FTL, also a verry cool game

Creepykinai
Sep 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM
I used to play that one all the time. I quit playing a little while ago because I couldn't level up anymore and was pretty much inactive, and everything cost too much to upgrade. I loved it a lot but level 17 was the hiccup. I stopped at around level 23.