PDA

View Full Version : Season 3 CD Release and Audible=-

Kc
Mar 25th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Season 3 is coming to CD on April 1st. You can get the audible version early at:
http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_1?asin=B00BUTFLGS&qid=1364253677&sr=1-1

Cheers!

ALSO available on iTunes already as well:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/audiobook/we-re-alive-story-survival/id623812981

Please RATE us too if you're there.

werewolf
Mar 25th, 2013, 07:02 PM
i wish I had this news about 4 days ago. I had just got something from amazon. aaaarrrrgggg

Hellbringer
Mar 26th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Just pre-ordered it on Amazon. I like having physical items; besides, I still have my zune. So no itunes for me.

OldtypeM87
Mar 26th, 2013, 04:53 AM
When I first read it, part of me secretly thought it was a early April Fools joke

buzzbros2002
Mar 27th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Most excellent. I'll be honest, I'm kind of holding out until it's announced if there will be a collectors edition box set with all four seasons or not.

I still have my zune. So no itunes for me.

Zunester, my homey. What are you running on? 2nd Gen 80gb here. I'm dreading the day it dies, thinking of going for an ipod classic after. What's your plan?

Hellbringer
Mar 28th, 2013, 04:53 AM
had a Halo edition 30 gig, but it kind of died on one of my deployments (can't stay connected to a computer for more than a minute at a time). So now, and for the past 5 years, I've been rocking the 120 gig zune. It recently decided to jump out of my hands one day and split open, so I had to buy a protective case for its safety. That case has worked good so far, but I just added a layer of tape on the two longest sides since something else happened. I have no plans to get something new, unless I hit the local pawn shop (there are PLENTY in town) and grab a zune hd if my player decides to have a perma-death.

One of my friends jokes that I sold my soul to Bill Gates, so by his logic, and I cannot go to the altar of Steve Jobs.

I've definitely gotten more than my money's worth out of the zune... 5 years of podcasts, pictures held that would've been otherwise deleted or destroyed on my older computers, and countless music.

Yeah, I need to quit highjacking this thread; this is supposed to be about Season 3, not a promo for a dead microsoft product (that I love dearly).

Most excellent. I'll be honest, I'm kind of holding out until it's announced if there will be a collectors edition box set with all four seasons or not.

Zunester, my homey. What are you running on? 2nd Gen 80gb here. I'm dreading the day it dies, thinking of going for an ipod classic after. What's your plan?

zombie Danny
Mar 29th, 2013, 11:00 PM
I down loaded it sen 3 from I Tunes and does not have any art work. how do i get the art work?

zombie Danny
Mar 31st, 2013, 03:33 PM
any help

Kc
Apr 1st, 2013, 10:19 AM
any help

Weird... um... No artwork at all? I'll contact Blackstone Audio about it. Thanks for letting me know!

Hellbringer
Apr 3rd, 2013, 06:00 AM
I got this from Amazon this morning:

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 26, 2013 (Order# XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when the item(s) may be delivered:

Kc Wayland "We're Alive: A Story of Survival - Season Three (A Full Cast Audio Drama)"
New Delivery Estimate: April 25, 2013 - May 15, 2013

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) at no additional cost.

Noooooooooo!!!!!! (pretend to hear that as Anakin rises from that Frankenstein bed in Revenge of the Sith). I'm a patient dude, though; I know it will be here soon.

Kc
Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Wow, way to go Amazon...

I got this from Amazon this morning:

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on March 26, 2013 (Order# XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXXX). Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the item(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when the item(s) may be delivered:

Kc Wayland "We're Alive: A Story of Survival - Season Three (A Full Cast Audio Drama)"
New Delivery Estimate: April 25, 2013 - May 15, 2013

We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount (http://www.amazon.com/youraccount)) at no additional cost.

Noooooooooo!!!!!! (pretend to hear that as Anakin rises from that Frankenstein bed in Revenge of the Sith). I'm a patient dude, though; I know it will be here soon.

zombie Danny
Apr 3rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
No art work at all.
I love the hole thing, the art is so cool.

Kc
Apr 4th, 2013, 08:28 AM
No art work at all.
I love the hole thing, the art is so cool.

I contacted Blackstone and iTunes and they said that the file has artwork attached, in fact I was told it's impossible for something in the Audiobook library to not have artwork. Can you send screen shots?

zombie Danny
Apr 9th, 2013, 08:25 PM

zombie Danny
Apr 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM

zombie Danny
Apr 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM
any help????

buzzbros2002
Apr 10th, 2013, 09:22 PM
zombie Danny, you may want to check how you're attaching those screenshots. They're reading as invalid, or at least on my computer.

Hellbringer
Apr 13th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Just got this in email...

"Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your item, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed."

boo-yeah!!!