PDA

View Full Version : Some sort of a season 4 kickoff poll thread

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hi,

first of all, I hope that the poll title does not spoil anything.

Well, where and when do you think the opening scene of season 4 will take place?

Litmaster
Mar 21st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Damn, YABC... you're already looking ahead to Season 4?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:19 AM
@Litmaster: yeah, I even considered to create a second "When will season 4 start" thread. I am a WA drug addict.

LiamKerrington
Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:46 AM
Interesting question. I chose an entirely different time and/ or place. Considering what the survivors are up to (bring the fight to the zombies) I would expect something like a reconnaissance- or scavenge-mission somwhere in LA as the starting scene - maybe with a brief summary of what has happened between season three and the opening scene ...

Litmaster
Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:14 AM
Interesting question. I chose an entirely different time and/ or place. Considering what the survivors are up to (bring the fight to the zombies) I would expect something like a reconnaissance- or scavenge-mission somwhere in LA as the starting scene - maybe with a brief summary of what has happened between season three and the opening scene ...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking: we will start with a scene of a small team out in the field doing recon or getting some item essential to our guys' attack plan going forward (more ammo, vehicles, etc), and then we will see them return to CJ's Tower, which they will most likely be using as a forward operating base...

HardKor
Mar 22nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
I voted for "At the Colony but sometime later" But now I'm thinking we're likely to pick up right where chapter 36 left off, if only because they still need to do something about the whole CJ leg situation.

REZombie
Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
Thinking maybe start off in all out war with the Zombies with a Michael voice over that then takes us back in time through the journals to what would lead up to the all out assault.

Robzombie
Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:22 AM
I think the first time we see our heros will deffinately be at the colony. More introductions are needed and CJ needs to get worked on. I think a major part will be Michael meeting CJ and possibly from there learning about her past...(or she'll be aloof about it and in time Michael thinking she must be former military...which is who i think she is, but this is where it gets him thinking). Either way i think that relationship is going to be very important so an intro is necessary and i think we pick up exactly where we left off.

Osiris
Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:34 AM
My guess is not represented in those options.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
My guess is not represented in those options.

Nevertheless, Osiris, would you like to share with us what you see in your crystal ball?

mageftw
May 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM
i think everyone at the colony will go to cjs tower and all the colonists replace all the dead tower people.

Jeebogs
Jun 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM
I'm thinking we need to get some time under our belts to move the story along. We can assume that they all regroup, get their shit together and start making a plan to fight back. Like in Season 3 we jumped straight forward to Michael trying out his little robot decoys and Saul grumbling on about how long he's been at CJ's tower, I think we'll get a similar kind of leap forward.

In the meantime, Lizzy has a baby on the way, but will she have had the baby or do we get to go through the birth with her?

Robzombie
Jun 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
If it were to open with a flashback perhaps...what would it be? Would it be Michael at the pumping station; something from CJ's past; or maybe Bill Roberts before and /or during his turning.

Witch_Doctor
Jun 19th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Hmmm, CJ's leg and the whereabouts of the other Inklings and TOWTM seem like pressing matters. Plus the seasons 2 and 3 both started immediately after the end of the previous seasons. But, I guessing that for dramatic purposes, season 4 will begin with the SWAT van and Scratch & Tardust arguing about something.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jun 19th, 2013, 08:38 AM
... But, I guessing that for dramatic purposes, season 4 will begin with the SWAT van and Scratch & Tardust arguing about something.

... which would most certainly allow a wonderful hommage to Pulp Fiction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMxbRCBalk