PDA

View Full Version : The Twitter List for Following

Kc
Mar 15th, 2013, 09:48 AM
I KNOW Twitter can be part of your postbit (The thing to the left that shows your user info), but just for fun, feel free to post yours here as well. Why? To make friends on twitter as well and to add some great followers and friends.
The show: @werealive
Me: @waylandprod
WND: @WNDPodcast

turbo
Mar 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
@jonbenditz

nikvoodoo
Mar 15th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Well Kc already got We're Not Dead's twitter...so I'll give you just mine....and Britt's...

Me: @nikvoodoo (http://twitter.com/nikvoodoo)

Brittney Bromrocker-ocker-ocker: @Britt5091 (http://twitter.com/britt5091)

scbubba
Mar 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM
scbubba: @scbubba

(Yeah, I'm not real imaginative. I know.)

pinkstarmary
Mar 15th, 2013, 01:58 PM
@ScoobysChik (what can I say. I'm a big Scooby fan :D)

Kc
Mar 15th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Followed and such.

HardKor
Mar 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM
@Hardkor187

Not that I use it much...

Osiris
Mar 15th, 2013, 10:56 PM
@the7thpoint

I've been doing a lot of #commentweeting lately.

Osiris
Mar 15th, 2013, 10:57 PM
@jonbenditz

Oh shit! YOU'RE @jonbenditz! That's you! I know you!

turbo
Mar 16th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Oh shit! YOU'RE @jonbenditz! That's you! I know you!

Haha!! Yep that's me

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 16th, 2013, 07:52 AM
What is so cool about twitter? Maybe I am too old for this? I never got behind this besides it being a playground for Chinese hackers... hmm.

buzzbros2002
Mar 17th, 2013, 01:13 AM
What is so cool about twitter? Maybe I am too old for this? I never got behind this besides it being a playground for Chinese hackers... hmm.

Consider it extreme micro blogging, although it can be used to follow shows that post updates on uploads and whatnot, which is kind of cool.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 17th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Consider it extreme micro blogging, although it can be used to follow shows that post updates on uploads and whatnot, which is kind of cool.

Hm, I am probably too old for this. :) #idonotliketwitter - and even the French do not like the hashtag: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/30/france-bids-adieu-to-the-word-hashtag/

scbubba
Mar 17th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Hm, I am probably too old for this. :) #idonotliketwitter - and even the French do not like the hashtag: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/30/france-bids-adieu-to-the-word-hashtag/

Oh, the French hate everything that they didn't come up with. If we used them as the barometer of good then the world would be a lot less interesting...

Twitter is more entertaining than it is informative to me. I'm on there a whole lot less these days than when I started using it right after it came out. I'll use it for a while then sop for a while...

Osiris
Mar 17th, 2013, 01:20 PM
It depends on who you follow. If you follow random people then it'll probably get old fast. If you follow celebrities, you'll probably get just as bored. Unless that's what interests you. I follow writers, so for me it's always interesting to read what's going on, who's writing what, publishing related blogs, marketing, etc. I guess it depends on what you use it for.

Hellbringer
Mar 21st, 2013, 02:32 PM
I thought that way for a while too, and then I decided to use twitter to follow people in the tech industry.

As I've read somewhere.... "Twitter is used to read interesting things by people I don't know, while Facebook is for reading boring things from people I do know." or something to that effect. I think Sarah Lane said it on Tech News Today.

And not that I tweet anything or "anything" but my handle is @HellbringerX .

GingerNacre
Oct 13th, 2013, 06:29 AM
@GingerNacre You're FAVE ginger fan girl. I stalk Osiris and Turbo on Twitter, too.

FunkyDung
Oct 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
@FunkyDung

Bakkie-Pleur
Oct 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Same here, I mainly use it to follow websites and people that post cool stuff.. More like a alternative of a RSS reader. Of course i use it to post stuff to, but mainly for the wtsites that i own and something new is online.

@apocalypsezone1
@eeuwebergsma (personal)
@documentairenet
@....

I thought that way for a while too, and then I decided to use twitter to follow people in the tech industry.

As I've read somewhere.... "Twitter is used to read interesting things by people I don't know, while Facebook is for reading boring things from people I do know." or something to that effect. I think Sarah Lane said it on Tech News Today.

And not that I tweet anything or "anything" but my handle is @HellbringerX .

tonyhind86
Nov 30th, 2013, 01:28 PM
@Phoenix_TG

I've had a bit of a hiatus from twitter over the last few months, but it'll be good to connect to a few new folk on there