PDA

View Full Version : Sweat bombs?

mdearth70
Mar 11th, 2013, 06:16 AM
I don't know if I missed something, but during the battle they decided to throw out "sweat bombs" to attract the zombies but wouldn't the loud noises and sweating people there already do that?

nikvoodoo
Mar 11th, 2013, 06:26 AM
I don't know if I missed something, but during the battle they decided to throw out "sweat bombs" to attract the zombies but wouldn't the loud noises and sweating people there already do that?

It's not something you missed. I believe the justification used was there were zombies there, but the Mallers were holding them at bay. Once the sweat jars were broke, it made it worse because it's a huge concentrated smell being released and the Mallers had to retreat.

LiamKerrington
Mar 11th, 2013, 06:26 AM

Actually ... Yes. They should or would ...

But I helped myself with this theory:

The noise of the battle made the Smart Ones and Ink keep enough control on their hordes not to attack. Reason: Too many guns and thus too much of a risk to loose too many zombies. But then, when the sweat-bombs were tossed around the high dosage of hormones/ pheromones in the air overwhelmed the zeehs and simply forced them to attack. Consider it kind of an urge you cannot resist - like when you are at a Diners and see that lovely burger in front of you ... ;)

All the best!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Mar 11th, 2013, 10:52 AM
I'm waiting for more clever uses for the concentrated sweat.

Using aerosol bottles to spray a sweat trail for a zombie trap.
Spray a trail to the Mallers' hangout.
Using them as a diversion for a getaway.
Dowsing Scratch with sweat.
Dowsing TOWTM with sweat.
Embedding a pattern of remote controlled sweat bottles in the floor of a stage. Setting them off in a choreographed way, set to music for a zombie ballet.

mdearth70
Mar 12th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Thanks everyone!

LiamKerrington
Mar 12th, 2013, 05:58 AM
I'm waiting for more clever uses for the concentrated sweat.

Dowsing Scratch with sweat.
Dowsing TOWTM with sweat.
Embedding a pattern of remote controlled sweat bottles in the floor of a stage. Setting them off in a choreographed way, set to music for a zombie ballet.

lol