PDA

View Full Version : WND are you dead?

Duffusmonkey
Mar 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Come on Mr Voodoo! When the fanbase has to keep waiting for a We're Alive Episode we would love an episode of We're Not Dead!

You could do lots of cool stuff:

Crazy theories,
An angel Memorial/ grave sptting
A long and detailed discussion about how brutally obvious was that Riley is a Lesbian:
perform some fan fictions, (Riley lesbain fantasies may not be appropriate so put a warnign first)
The comback of Pete the oreo obscessed water boy
Jenna McCombie audio dominatrix where she says horrible things about fans who love it.
Maybe Otto Sturcke could admit that Victor was actully a Lucha Libra wrestling announcer before he got divorced.
K.C. could come on and tell the WORST plot ideas that he considered before trashing
Scott Marvin could voice a Peta commerical in Burt's voice.

ps. I may have got into the Lagunitas beer in celbration of the fact that they are building a brewery in Chicago, I will try to edit out the worste of the weird ideas tomorrow!

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM
You know, I'm surprised there isn't an off-season podcast that runs maybe once or twice a month.

nikvoodoo
Mar 6th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Schedule coordination has been very difficult lately and I know I was personally burned out. It's no where compared to what Kc goes through to get us the show, but staying up till midnight during a weekday to podcast to wake up 5 hours later is not a fun game to play.

There will hopefully be an episode soon, but no time table.

Osiris
Mar 6th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Schedule coordination has been very difficult lately and I know I was personally burned out. It's no where compared to what Kc goes through to get us the show, but staying up till midnight during a weekday to podcast to wake up 5 hours later is not a fun game to play.

I'd always wondered why you guys never recorded on a weekend instead.

nikvoodoo
Mar 6th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I'd always wondered why you guys never recorded on a weekend instead.

weekends are more cramped than the weekdays are. Believe me, we've been trying.

turbo
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:39 AM

If you need a hand with anything on the podcast I'd be happy to help how I can.

ps. I may have got into the Lagunitas beer in celbration of the fact that they are building a brewery in Chicago, I will try to edit out the worste of the weird ideas tomorrow!

You live near Chicago??

Osiris
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:35 AM
weekends are more cramped than the weekdays are. Believe me, we've been trying.

I completely understand that. My weekends get packed with everything I didn't have time to do during the week. It's not like it was when I was 17 that's for sure.

Osiris
Mar 6th, 2013, 10:37 AM
I'm waiting for the "all boardie" episode of the podcast . . .

Witch_Doctor
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:12 AM
I'm waiting for the "all boardie" episode of the podcast . . .

I can get on board with an 'all boardie.'

Duffusmonkey
Mar 6th, 2013, 06:35 PM
For some reason Witch_Doctor's Avatar is fuzzy enough that I is close to my mental image of Bill.

Up in his penthouse on the top floor of the tower, wearing a Smoking Jacket, doing a french inhale.
Chuck Berry Hair cut, stroking the skull of someone who betrayed him...

http://pdxretro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/chuckberry-then_thumb1.jpg

nikvoodoo
Mar 7th, 2013, 04:24 AM
We might be switching our format from prerecorded and release to live stream and release afterwards. It worked well during the finale, but we'll have to do some tests during the break.

Biggest problem with that is starting on time :p

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 7th, 2013, 08:23 AM
[...]
Maybe Otto Sturcke could admit that Victor was actully a Lucha Libra wrestling announcer before he got divorced.
[...]

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m73m6pSY351rt5y6x.jpg

Just kill some six-packs of beer with Otto Sturcke, let him do the talking and I will listen to the episode over and over again until my iPod's battery power is used up.

Osiris
Mar 7th, 2013, 12:10 PM
We might be switching our format from prerecorded and release to live stream and release afterwards. It worked well during the finale, but we'll have to do some tests during the break.

Biggest problem with that is starting on time :p

That and justification of listenership--we're making that a word. I know SModco streamed a LOT live. They had daily shows like a regular radio station, and in the end it was cost prohibitive. They had on average 700,000 listeners, sold ad space, ran commericals like every other station. Bandwidth is cheap, but expensive.

buzzbros2002
May 13th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Worst comes to worst, you run it via google+ live hangouts while having everyone record their own ends as well so you can edit it for a more polished audio only side of things afterwards. Feel free to hit me up if you need any help that route.

Arch_Will
Jun 15th, 2013, 04:39 PM
i'm just looking forward to the show coming back week by week and being able to speculate with everyone else rather than playing catch-up

Alizée
Jun 15th, 2013, 04:47 PM
i'm just looking forward to the show coming back week by week and being able to speculate with everyone else rather than playing catch-up

So with you, Arch_Will! I'm just itching for the episodes to start up again in general but I'm especially excited to be able to speculate with everyone else and know that everyone is on the same page :D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jun 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I would like to have Jenna McCombie back on the show. I mean, ... it is simply Jenna. :D