PDA

View Full Version : Dear j0be and turbo . . . Holy Bug, Codemen!

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 03:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8QRDOVj.jpg

It's blowing my mind. Tags are appearing underneath text in the signature area, specifically appearing under quote field.

Or . . . you know . . . Kc is totally able to address this as well . . . but I've like totally been swamping him with tedious fixes. Figured I'd hassle you two for a bit.

Litmaster
Mar 5th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Whoa! Thanks for noticing this, Osi. That is the sole reason for those three dots at the top of my signature. Still don't know what the hell is under that.

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Maybe those tags need their own field between the post and the signature.

Kc
Mar 5th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Maybe those tags need their own field between the post and the signature.

We're working on moving those like tags, but also limiting the signatures, because, well, let's say it.... that signature is a bit over the top.

Litmaster
Mar 5th, 2013, 04:04 PM
We're working on moving those like tags, but also limiting the signatures, because, well, let's say it.... that signature is a bit over the top.

Yeah, I agree! :D

turbo
Mar 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM
I will login as the users that is happening to. It isn't everyone so I'm curious If there are extra characters in the signature block.

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I will login as the users that is happening to. It isn't everyone so I'm curious If there are extra characters in the signature block.

Wouldn't you be able to view the signatures from CP? I can.

Kc
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Part of it is just the ability to quote in a signature. Is there a way to block people from being able to use the "quote" function in signatures. It's a bit deceiving in posts if people think it's the actual post.

turbo
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM
There might be a way to block certain tags in a signature.