PDA

View Full Version : WA; What Items Do you Own?

REZombie
Feb 25th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Kinda bored, and reading through the Wiki and 'We're Alive Where You Live' made me think about the things i own, that are the same(or at least close) to what was used in We're Alive.

So, out of the items used in WA, what items do you own that are the same or at least close to it?

To keep it going longer, post one item at a time, then after someone else post an item, you can post your next item. It can be any item used in WA. Weapons, supplies, radios, etc.

First up for me, will be the Beretta. Mine is not exactly the same, but its still a Beretta of the same design. Mine is the .40cal model 96, where as the one in WA was the model 92 9mm.

Witch_Doctor
Mar 1st, 2013, 11:53 PM
This is good. Now I have to find We're Alive stuff around the house. Right now the only thing I can think of is a bag of cheetos, but I ate those already.

LiamKerrington
Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:18 AM
Ok. I have hammer and nails; these were needed to secure the entrance of The Tower. This I can do as well.
Want a picture? I will serve it, if there is demand.

scbubba
Mar 2nd, 2013, 05:12 AM
I have an Official Sgt Michael Cross Whacking Shovel in my garage. I'm considering putting a folding stock and a pistol grip on it to make an assault shovel. Those are still legal in my home state....

Oh and I have Bill's shotgun.

Witch_Doctor
Mar 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM
Fighting Zombies the non-violent way. Come at me, you un-dead thing, you! 2500

LiamKerrington
Mar 2nd, 2013, 04:35 PM
I own a GoPro HD2 video-camera, which can be easily used for live-video-streaming. Would this work as a camera-device for surveillance?

scbubba
Mar 2nd, 2013, 06:57 PM
Fighting Zombies the non-violent way. Come at me, you un-dead thing, you! 2500

"Ladies, look at me. Now look at your zombie. Now look back at me. Sadly, your zombie isn't me. But your zombie could smell like me...."

Witch_Doctor
Mar 2nd, 2013, 08:38 PM
I own a GoPro HD2 video-camera, which can be easily used for live-video-streaming. Would this work as a camera-device for surveillance?

I didn't think of that.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 3rd, 2013, 03:04 AM
As I have mentioned in another thread, I grew up with a bunker nearby:

http://www.amaot.de/bunker/img/sz-heerte.jpg

Cabbage Patch
Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
As I have mentioned in another thread, I grew up with a bunker

What is that place?

And why is there an American Football goalpost on the roof?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
What is that place?

Hi Cabbage Patch, here is more on "my" bunker: http://www.amaot.de/bunker/bunker14i.htm

And the goalpost is actually a mobile radio antenna. What a anti-zombie stronghold, hm? :cool:

Witch_Doctor
Mar 3rd, 2013, 11:28 AM
As I have mentioned in another thread, I grew up with a bunker nearby:

http://www.amaot.de/bunker/img/sz-heerte.jpg

What is that place?

Never Mind the goal post, Is that a T.A.R.D.I.S.? You could fit a LOT of survivors in there. Just don't let any zombies in. They could spread the infection before it even starts.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Never Mind the goal post, Is that a T.A.R.D.I.S.? You could fit a LOT of survivors in there. Just don't let any zombies in. They could spread the infection before it even starts.

Um, oh, yes, it is a T.A.R.D.I.S which I apparently misused when I was young to call the police... or the fire brigade. That was a dark epoch.

Litmaster
Mar 3rd, 2013, 02:49 PM
Well, the first thing that came to mind was at lunch today. I humbly present...

Burt's Tuna Sandwich

(Pretty tasty, too. Way better than an I.V. :cool:)

Witch_Doctor
Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
That tuna sammich actually looks good.

REZombie
Mar 4th, 2013, 05:54 AM

It does...think i might have one for lunch today!

Litmaster
Mar 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM

It does...think i might have one for lunch today!

I like it with hot sauce dumped on there....

Miss
Feb 12th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I have CLOTHES HHEHE

Deacon_Tyler
Feb 12th, 2014, 04:14 PM

I have Mr. Whiskers.