PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Broken?

Osiris
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:56 PM
It seems that some users' achievements aren't showing up in their postbit. Is there a function to hide that from public . . . or . . . ?

So far I've noted that

reaper239
Solanine
Witch_Doctor

don't have their achievements showing up. I'm able to see them in their profiles, but not in threads. Not sure how many others.

Kc
Feb 21st, 2013, 01:59 PM
I'll run a quick flush of it. May have been because we turned the plugin on and off yesterday.

Osiris
Feb 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM
Uh-oh . . . I ended up with both Beloved & Well Liked. Strange.

Kc
Feb 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM
Fixed. Dang. Look at you all those bug hunter points...

I didn't set a maximum on those because I thought it would do a replacement string. It didn't. Stupid computation isn't smarter than me.

Osiris
Feb 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM
More postbit hilarity. Seems that blogs are really being pushy here. I think if they could find a way to announce themselves over avatars they would.

http://i.imgur.com/YwqpfAR.jpg

Kc
Feb 22nd, 2013, 08:45 AM
More postbit hilarity. Seems that blogs are really being pushy here. I think if they could find a way to announce themselves over avatars they would.

http://i.imgur.com/YwqpfAR.jpg

And fixed:
"Edit the Plugin "Postbit: Add links to blog" and comment out the whole "if ($post['entries'] > 0)" condition."
Instead of commenting out, I did:

if (defined('VBBLOG_CACHED_TEMPLATES'))
{
if ($post['entries'] > 1000000000000)
{

Osiris
Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Well done, sir.

Kc
Feb 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Well done, sir.

The credits thing is still there, so there's that, but hopefully we'll get to that soon.

Osiris
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Still got users showing up without their achievements in the postbit. YetAnotherBloodyCheek is also on that list.

Kc
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
Still got users showing up without their achievements in the postbit. YetAnotherBloodyCheek is also on that list.

Well I fixed the credits thing. I'll check on bloody.

Osiris
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Hmmm... I think something really broked, sir. Not seeing anyone's achievements now.

*edit

Spoke too soon. Damn that crazy postbit!

Kc
Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Hmmm... I think something really broked, sir. Not seeing anyone's achievements now.

*edit

Spoke too soon. Damn that crazy postbit!

I was working on it while you were posting.

Edit: Yup! Ok... so something that Turbo did with the IF scenerio to get rid of the divs on achievements isn't working right. I'll let him know.

Osiris
Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
I was working on it while you were posting.

Yeah I realized that after the edit.

LiamKerrington
Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:05 PM
Just in order to confuse you a bit ...
On the chat I recognized you talking in this thread. Then I followed the link. All of a sudden my "Notification" was highlighted in red color; and it told me that I earned an achievement. Curious as I am I hit the link and wnated to know what achievement this might be. But then I learned: No achievement for me at all during the last 24 hours ... And now the notification is blank again.

All the best!
Liam

Osiris
Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:28 PM
Likely would have been about the time that Kc fixed the issue. I was given the same notification.

turbo
Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
Okay, they are fixed for now, we may see an extra line. I will be working on that. I see where the problem was.

If anyone sees a profile with the extra line, please message me or post in here.

renuraj
Jan 25th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Hello,
I am Renu, your post is really too good. Thanks for your worthy post. Just I completed IELTS Coaching in Chennai (https://www.fita.in/ielts-coaching-chennai/). It's very helpful for my IT professional.