PDA

View Full Version : New Forum: Upon Further Review

nikvoodoo
Feb 20th, 2013, 04:39 AM
As we are headlong into our season break many of you are going back to re-listen to the show. With extra insights regarding Kalani, Scratch and more I'm creating this spot for us to post things we missed during our first pass through and maybe only finally caught it on the 5th listen.

I will be moving some threads here soon, but will also start a catch all thread for random tid bits that don't need a whole thread dedicated to them.

So get back out there and listen! Maybe even take some notes on the episodes and add to the wiki. There may be places, people and details that aren't in there now.

scbubba
Feb 20th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Very nice, nik! Thanks for starting this up. :cool:

Time to hit season 1 (yet) again....

LiamKerrington
Feb 20th, 2013, 05:22 AM
As we are headlong into our season break many of you are going back to re-listen to the show. With extra insights regarding Kalani, Scratch and more I'm creating this spot for us to post things we missed during our first pass through and maybe only finally caught it on the 5th listen.

I will be moving some threads here soon, but will also start a catch all thread for random tid bits that don't need a whole thread dedicated to them.

So get back out there and listen! Maybe even take some notes on the episodes and add to the wiki. There may be places, people and details that aren't in there now.

This is a lot of work you are forcing upon youself ... Is it really encessary to 'condense' stuff?

All the best!
Liam

OldtypeM87
Feb 20th, 2013, 05:37 AM
I would like to try and help with this project and do my best to add any info. Even though I just went through my 1st run through of the 3 seasons within the last 2 weeks, I do want to go back and make connections with things I know now or may have missed. Similar to Arrested Development, I always catch something new in it that I didn't get the previous views.

Osiris
Feb 20th, 2013, 10:02 AM
So, you're creating a theoretical wiki? Interesting idea. Maybe I just need more coffee.

nikvoodoo
Feb 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Not necessarily a theoretical wiki. Just as you listen to the series again post things you missed the first time you went through. Commiserate on those moments when you went "HOW DID I MISS THAT??!!"

And if you happen to take notes to add to the actual wiki...sweet!

Osiris
Feb 20th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Not necessarily a theoretical wiki. Just as you listen to the series again post things you missed the first time you went through. Commiserate on those moments when you went "HOW DID I MISS THAT??!!"

And if you happen to take notes to add to the actual wiki...sweet!

Yeah, I'm still waking up. Insomnia is raping my sleep schedule. I totally can't think straight without coffee.

sunny123
Apr 18th, 2022, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I'm still waking up. Insomnia is raping my sleep schedule. I totally can't think straight without coffee.

This is an excellent blog post. We found the material on your website to be quite useful. Following the conclusion of this post, I would like to introduce you to ovo game (https://ovogame.co/) and gartic phone (https://garticphone.onl/), the two best games this month. It will allow you to spend time relaxing with friends and family.