PDA

View Full Version : just some questions.

werewolf
Feb 19th, 2013, 04:57 PM
wasn't to sure on were to exactly to post this. so, Ill post it here.

after listing to we're alive again i think its my sixth time going through. some questions had popped in my head.

what if Saul and Victor had found Angel and Burt after the tower had fell, could or would Saul put Angel out of his misery?
then try to fix Burt?

If it was an all male prison, then was the woman that was in the convoy with Scratch, was going to blow up the arena was she
A. a visiting girlfriend of an inmate when all hell broke loose.
B. a former guard that helped the prisoners to escape.
C. somebody they found along the way.
sorry if this question has been asked and answered.

the last one is
who in the hell are the sisters, that scratch threaten Tardust with?

Wicked Sid
Feb 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I've moved this to story theories.

I feel it is better suited to here.

LiamKerrington
Feb 19th, 2013, 06:48 PM
what if Saul and Victor had found Angel and Burt after the tower had fell, could or would Saul put Angel out of his misery?
then try to fix Burt?

Put an end to Angel's misery: No. I don't think so. He puts a lot of energy into helping those he is somewhat affiliated to. At least he would have tried to get a better picture of Angel's situation - thus bringing him to a safe location, cleaning and caring for the wounds etc.
Thus: Victor and he would have tried to rescue both.

If it was an all male prison, then was the woman that was in the convoy with Scratch, was going to blow up the arena was she
A. a visiting girlfriend of an inmate when all hell broke loose.
B. a former guard that helped the prisoners to escape.
C. somebody they found along the way.
sorry if this question has been asked and answered.

Counter-question: Was it an all-male-prison?
If yes, then either your answer A. or C.; B. seems unlikely to me, because I have some trouble imagining prisoners to act consciously enough to regard guards as allies against a much more potent enemy so quickly.

I. Have. No. Clue.

nikvoodoo
Feb 19th, 2013, 07:07 PM
the last one is

I'll let others talk about the theories on your other questions. I have my ideas on answers, but I'll chime in later maybe.

As for this point I've quoted here: the sisters are a group lifted directly from the Shawshank Redemption. They were a group of "bull queers", as described by Red, who raped Andy on multiple occasions during his first few years in prison. They also frequently beat the shit out of him. They aren't gay, they just get off on raping others and prefer to take by force. So basically, Scratch threatened Tardust with being gang raped by a bunch of guys who just don't give a f**k.

werewolf
Feb 20th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I'll let others talk about the theories on your other questions. I have my ideas on answers, but I'll chime in later maybe.

As for this point I've quoted here: the sisters are a group lifted directly from the Shawshank Redemption. They were a group of "bull queers", as described by Red, who raped Andy on multiple occasions during his first few years in prison. They also frequently beat the shit out of him. They aren't gay, they just get off on raping others and prefer to take by force. So basically, Scratch threatened Tardust with being gang raped by a bunch of guys who just don't give a f**k.

its been a long time since i seen that movie it never registered in my brain. plus the one i saw was on tv and not at the theater or on dvd.

werewolf
Feb 20th, 2013, 04:52 PM
if the scene had gone down that way. I think Saul would try everything he could. however,since Saul didn't have any meds at the time, and he knew angel would go through hell. there comes a point when the pain would be to unbearable to angel that the humane thing to do would put him down. that would be really big heart wrenching scene.