PDA

View Full Version : The Sagas of Kelly & Victor

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Am I the only one that is hoping Kelly and Victor get together, and then down, and then funky? I spent too much time disliking Kelly, but she's one of those characters that won my respect and admiration, and now I just want her to get laid finally. We know Victor is . . . well, let's just come right out and say it, "His balls are blue as blue can get." Him and Kelly seem to have a good deal of sexual tension, and they seem like a natural fit. Let's face it, Vic don't have many choices for trim.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Feb 19th, 2013, 12:11 PM
It is definitely time for Victor the incarnated vulcano to show her his mucho macho mojo-ness.

Cabbage Patch
Feb 19th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Victor and Kelly should have their time. But Kelly needs to be just the first of many. Victor is the sole representative (that we know of) of the proud Mexican culture. Victor must breed, so Mexico can survive.

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Victor and Kelly should have their time. But Kelly needs to be just the first of many. Victor is the sole representative (that we know of) of the proud Mexican culture. Victor must breed, so Mexico can survive.

Are we sure that Mexico was done for? I couldn't see the zeds making haste for Tijuana. But who else does Victor have? If CJ survives--and this is a huge if--then maybe he could get down on that, but chances are slim to none. Unless they figure a way to turn some of the infected back, then he might have a shot with some a biter.

Cabbage Patch
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:03 PM
...who else does Victor have? If CJ survives--and this is a huge if--then maybe he could get down on that, but chances are slim to none.

How about Victor and Scratch? I can't think of any other guy in the story who might measure up to her; even Victor may be a stretch.

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:07 PM
How about Victor and Scratch? I can't think of any other guy in the story who might measure up to her; even Victor may be a stretch.

It's surprising . . . but I could totally get behind that. I'd be ok if they got together, fell in lust, and had babies. They all thought she couldn't have kids, but they didn't count on Vic's super sperms!

Cabbage Patch
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:14 PM
It's surprising . . . but I could totally get behind that. I'd be ok if they got together, fell in lust, and had babies. They all thought she couldn't have kids, but they didn't count on Vic's super sperms!

So we're in agreement. Victor and Scratch cross paths, kick ass side-by-side for a time, then race off to repopulate Mexico together.

Osiris
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
So we're in agreement. Victor and Scratch cross paths, kick ass side-by-side for a time, then race off to repopulate Mexico together.

I'm surprised how ok I am with this. I didn't think anyone would ever be good enough for her, but I was wrong.

Take note: "I was wrong."

nikvoodoo
Feb 19th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Take note: "I was wrong."

And osiris just created a black hole in space.

Z Sniper
Mar 5th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Hoooly crap, this stuff cracks me up! OR, I could really piss off Michael and take his woman,.....no, literally,...hog tie Pegs and head for the border!

Litmaster
Mar 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Hoooly crap, this stuff cracks me up! OR, I could really piss off Michael and take his woman,.....no, literally,...hog tie Pegs and head for the border!

Whoa! Victor's back in the house! I thought he'd be moving in on Kelly right about now!

REZombie
Mar 5th, 2013, 08:12 PM
haha, good thread. :D

Victor is actually one of my favorite late joining characters....and Kelly has grown on me over time...So Yeah, Victor and Kelly need to hook up...however the Victor/Scratch/Pegs repopulate mexico idea is great! lol

Z Sniper
Mar 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks guys! Although, if you think the WA world is bad now, wait til an insurance salesman and a lawyer hook up! Poor Victor, what choices does he really have? A lawyer who can't shut up, a bossy one-legged titty teasing Asian princess, an alholic French woman, and an insecure florist who can't cook worth a damn! OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!

REZombie
Mar 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!

Now THAT would be awesome! haha!

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Thanks guys! Although, if you think the WA world is bad now, wait til an insurance salesman and a lawyer hook up! Poor Victor, what choices does he really have? A lawyer who can't shut up, a bossy one-legged titty teasing Asian princess, an alholic French woman, and an insecure florist who can't cook worth a damn! OH WAIT, there's always Tanya! Hey Saul, who's yo daddy?!

When I pictured Kelly in my head--when I first started listening, and had no idea what any of the cast actually look like--I had always pictured her the way Tammy looks in real life. It's weird to say it, but it's true. When I would close my eyes I would see someone that looks just like Tammy. So with that image in my head . . . lemme tells ya . . . Victor could do a LOT worse. I'm just sayin. Tammy's a damn good looking woman.

Osiris
Mar 5th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I also now picture Victor as being a little shorter, and painting when he isn't making fun of Saul. He's like Mexican Bob Ross. Only grittier! And no afro.

Witch_Doctor
Mar 5th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Tammy Klein is HOT!!

LiamKerrington
Mar 6th, 2013, 01:06 AM

*cough* Maybe I got this wrong ... I thought that since the abortion Scratch cannot re-populate anymore ...

Robzombie
Mar 6th, 2013, 07:35 AM
For whom hooks up with whom...I'm saying:

Victor and Kelly (kinda obvious)

Pegs and Muldoon (Muldoon says "no fucking love", Pegs reply "you seem really nice, I'm looking forward to get to know you". Although totally sarcastic hints to future gettins on, and I think it is over between her and Michael and they will move on from their time in the tower)

Michael and CJ. I think they will be the perfect couple, yet won't realize it until the end or close to. They will be too busy leading the fight against the zed's

Riley, unless there are some tall blondes left, male or female, she may be screwed...

Unless season 4 brings new characters, others like Datu probably won't have a love interest as part of their story.

Cabbage Patch
Mar 6th, 2013, 07:49 AM
...Unless season 4 brings new characters, others like Datu probably won't have a love interest as part of their story.

Datu will be just fine. Season 4 will include a huge twist, in which we'll discover that the Philippines has successfully defeated the zombies there and is launching a campaign to eradicate them worldwide. The story will end with millions of Filipino immigrants arriving to repopulate the United States, Datu being reunited with his children and becoming the king of Southern California. Michael will finish out his days as the handyman at Datu's palace.

OldtypeM87
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Am I the only one that is hoping Kelly and Victor get together, and then down, and then funky? I spent too much time disliking Kelly, but she's one of those characters that won my respect and admiration, and now I just want her to get laid finally. We know Victor is . . . well, let's just come right out and say it, "His balls are blue as blue can get." Him and Kelly seem to have a good deal of sexual tension, and they seem like a natural fit. Let's face it, Vic don't have many choices for trim.

Victor will always have that soft spot in his heart left for Fernando.

scbubba
Mar 6th, 2013, 08:11 AM
*cough* Maybe I got this wrong ... I thought that since the abortion Scratch cannot re-populate anymore ...

You obviously under estimate the mucho-ness of Victor's macho..... :yay:

LiamKerrington
Mar 6th, 2013, 04:13 PM

Obviously. I am sorry ... I didn't mean to ...

Osiris
Mar 10th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Victor will always have that soft spot in his heart left for Fernando.

I don't know why but this made me laugh really hard.

buzzbros2002
Mar 17th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Datu will be just fine. Season 4 will include a huge twist, in which we'll discover that the Philippines has successfully defeated the zombies there and is launching a campaign to eradicate them worldwide. The story will end with millions of Filipino immigrants arriving to repopulate the United States, Datu being reunited with his children and becoming the king of Southern California. Michael will finish out his days as the handyman at Datu's palace.

Am I the only one having trouble seeing Datu let Michael be his handyman? Don't get me wrong, Michael can lead and all, but I don't think I'd let him do repair work if I had the skills and knowledge that Datu has.

HardKor
Mar 17th, 2013, 08:24 PM
How did I not find this thread sooner? I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!
Oh and I'm totally on board with the Victor/Kelly match. They've had something from the beginning. Just listen to them outside the hospital in the Colony, just enough sarcasm to let ya know they got that spark.

Tielurrdee
Mar 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM
For whom hooks up with whom...

Pegs and Muldoon (Muldoon says "no fucking love", Pegs reply "you seem really nice, I'm looking forward to get to know you". Although totally sarcastic hints to future gettins on, and I think it is over between her and Michael and they will move on from their time in the tower)

I will agree with you when I heard pegs walk to the front of the chopper with maldoon I could hear how a chemistry between the two characters would work. But I have to side bust your theory. It was actually lizzy who replied to maldoon saying the "you all seem really nice" line. Pegs doesn't have that attitude really for that sort of line.

Vlarken
Mar 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM
For whom hooks up with whom...I'm saying:

I just went back and listened to this part, and if I'm not mistaken it goes like this: Puck says, "No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all stink anyway." And then Lizzy (not Pegs) says, "Oh, you seem really nice, I'm excited to get to know you." For some reason, I cannot see Pegs hooking up with any of the other Army guys. Michael is an exception because he's a thinker, mysterious and a leader... The other guys are more of the joking around, regular guy type, and that doesn't seem like that type of person she goes for.

Z Sniper
Apr 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I also now picture Victor as being a little shorter, and painting when he isn't making fun of Saul. He's like Mexican Bob Ross. Only grittier! And no afro.

Victor with an Afro? That would be bad ass!

Z Sniper
Apr 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM

Yes, yes. Underestimate the force of young Victor you should not.

OldtypeM87
Apr 4th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Yes, yes. Underestimate the force of young Victor you should not.

How come there hasn't been a sniper rifle yet in WA and if there ever is, will Victor snipe a zed and yell headshot?