PDA

View Full Version : More shirts and clothing merchandise?

OldtypeM87
Feb 16th, 2013, 06:06 AM
I was wondering if we'll see more WA shirts and other clothing merchandise coming to the WA store in the future? I would totally buy one if more eventually get released especially ones that have a joke aspect or unique logo or line on one (ex. Where my cucumbers? or a pic of the "little ones").

REZombie
Feb 27th, 2013, 05:19 PM
haha, i'd love a "Where my cucumbers?!" shirt!

I'd like to see a Locked 'N Loaded shirt also.

But i'll settle for the We're Alive shirt I just ordered. :D

scbubba
Feb 27th, 2013, 06:24 PM
haha, i'd love a "Where my cucumbers?!" shirt!

I'd like to see a Locked 'N Loaded shirt also.

But i'll settle for the We're Alive shirt I just ordered. :D

+1 for the Locked 'N Loaded shirt.

"Locked 'N Loaded" at the top

<big picture of Shirley>

"Mary had a little <BOOM>" at the bottom

Kc
Feb 27th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I'll check back on this soon after taxes are done. It'll determine what kind of loose change we have left.

REZombie
Feb 27th, 2013, 07:31 PM
+1 for the Locked 'N Loaded shirt.

"Locked 'N Loaded" at the top

<big picture of Shirley>

"Mary had a little <BOOM>" at the bottom

I was bored..needed a new screen saver anyway, lol

scbubba
Feb 28th, 2013, 03:34 AM
I'll check back on this soon after taxes are done. It'll determine what kind of loose change we have left.

How about a pre-sale? Then you dont have to foot the whole upfront cost of an initial order?

Kc
Mar 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM
How about a pre-sale? Then you dont have to foot the whole upfront cost of an initial order?

As easy as that might seem it would complicate our purchasing and shipping system we have in place, and we become like a bank. If we're on the hook and there's issues with printing then it can be bad.

scbubba
Mar 1st, 2013, 11:23 AM
As easy as that might seem it would complicate our purchasing and shipping system we have in place, and we become like a bank. If we're on the hook and there's issues with printing then it can be bad.

Gotcha. I've only ever done it on a scale much smaller than what you would have to deal with so I'm sure that changes things a good bit.

Coughx
Apr 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM
I would love to see some community done designs for were alive... I bet alot of the guys here are very talented. Im a graphic design student, and would absolutely love to make a tshirt design, free...