PDA

View Full Version : Awarded.

Wicked Sid
Feb 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I pushed the awards to the Users that I was able to find who had QC'd for Season Three.

I'll ask Kc to review and I ask anyone that I may have missed, please post in this thread or nominate the user for the award and the issue will be fixed.

Kc
Feb 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I pushed the awards to the Users that I was able to find who had QC'd for Season Three.

I'll ask Kc to review and I ask anyone that I may have missed, please post in this thread or nominate the user for the award and the issue will be fixed.

Did you use the assignment list or who actually posted notes? There were some who signed up that never did anything.

Wicked Sid
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Did you use the assignment list or who actually posted notes? There were some who signed up that never did anything.

There was only one that I gave it to who hadn't done anything. MOVIELORD101. I can go ahead and remove it you would like.

Kc
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:10 PM
There was only one that I gave it to who hadn't done anything. MOVIELORD101. I can go ahead and remove it you would like.
Yup, cut him.

Osiris
Feb 14th, 2013, 03:30 PM
That would explain being patted on the back, yet again. I think I've been given that award more times than M.J. won Grammys.

Kc
Feb 15th, 2013, 09:44 AM
That would explain being patted on the back, yet again. I think I've been given that award more times than M.J. won Grammys.

and I've taken it away more times than Taylor Swift had boyfriends...

*No, just the gold one... no, not the normal one... where'd the gold one go... there... wait... what happened to it.... ARGGGG....

Osiris
Feb 15th, 2013, 10:15 AM
and i've taken it away more times than taylor swift had boyfriends...

*no, just the gold one... No, not the normal one... Where'd the gold one go... There... Wait... What happened to it.... Argggg....

oh snap!