PDA

View Full Version : "Likes" not showing on posts

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Looks like the "so-and-so likes this post" badge isn't showing up on posts where the user did not include his/her signature when posting.

Here is an example post that got liked but no badge: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3984-We-re-Alive-REP-ivia!!!&p=56026#post56026 (Listed in my Likes/Thanks as being thumbed up by another user)

Example #2: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3984-We-re-Alive-REP-ivia!!!&p=56023#post56023 (same deal)

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:07 PM
We'll take a look. Thanks! Any chance of getting screenshot?

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:09 PM
We'll take a look. Thanks! Any chance of getting screenshot?

Sure. Here's a screenshot of the 1st post I linked above...

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Sure. Here's a screenshot of the 1st post I linked above...

I added a like. Do you see it now? You may have received notification of a like, but then it's not there any more since I was testing it out yesterday...

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I added a like. Do you see it now? You may have received notification of a like, but then it's not there any more since I was testing it out yesterday...

I got the notification but it isn't showing on the post. The like wasn't one put there by you. It was from RobZombie.

Here is a screen shot of a different post in that save thread that has likes showing.

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:14 PM
I got the notification but it isn't showing on the post. The like wasn't one put there by you. It was from RobZombie.

Here is a screen shot of a different post in that save thread that has likes showing.

Do you see a like on the post right above this one?

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Do you see a like on the post right above this one?

Nope.

That does lead me to noticing something else (maybe related). My replies with quote aren't showing my signature even when I check the box "Show your signature" in the reply....

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Nope.

That does lead me to noticing something else (maybe related). My replies with quote aren't showing my signature even when I check the box "Show your signature" in the reply....

Well, except for the reply I just sent.... Hmmm...

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Well, except for the reply I just sent.... Hmmm...

Yeah, it's a valid bug. Turbo and I are working on relocating that like box. It doesn't seem to work well inside the signature block.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah, it's a valid bug. Turbo and I are working on relocating that like box. It doesn't seem to work well inside the signature block.

Cool. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 12:22 PM
And bug hunter points added.

turbo
Sep 25th, 2013, 03:25 PM
This does seem to be working. Did you see the post that I just liked?

scbubba
Sep 26th, 2013, 05:22 AM
This does seem to be working. Did you see the post that I just liked?

As far as I know, this has been working correctly for a good while. Can't recall exactly when it started working again but I think it was around the time that y'all changed something with the location of the blocks/sig/etc.