PDA

View Full Version : ok folks here something for you

werewolf
Feb 12th, 2013, 05:47 PM
for season 4, here are 4 questions that popped into my mind today
do you think Riley is going to find the video of Angel's last moments?
will that put her at odds with Michael?
will it make her fall off the wagon and will Burt be there to help back on?
will she be the one to hunt down Scratch and either fight to the death or impale her to wall with the arrows?

HardKor
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Hmmm...Pretty good questions. Here are my thoughts:

1. Absolutely. I don't think there's any way that Riley doesn't find that tape. At the very least Lizzie will tell her about what happened. The fact that this was brought up towards the end of chapter 36 means it's going to come back.

2. I don't know if it will necessarily put he at odds with Michael. There's going to be a good bit of tension from it though. Maybe she will want to go after Scratch and Michael will be more concerned with going after Ink and the zombies. But I don't think just seeing the tape alone will put her at odds with Michael.

3. There's a very good chance she falls off the wagon again. There's already a good chance of her relapsing without the military structure she was in at Irwin. Without someone to keep an eye on her all the time and keep discipline, finding out about Angel could very easily drive her over the edge again. And it would make sense for Burt to bring her back around. They have an opportunity to bond here, especially since they have the most reason to want to go after Scratch. Which bring me to...

4. The list of people looking to take Scratch out is so long it might be easier to list the people who don't have a personal vendetta with her. I think Riley will definitely want to go after her when she finds out about Angel, but I still have my money on it coming down to Scratch going after Pegs and going down in the process.

Osiris
Feb 12th, 2013, 09:58 PM
No.
No.
No.
Absolutely not. Riley will die at Scratch's hands.

Scratch forever, Riley never.

Robzombie
Feb 12th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Yes, like you said,
No,
Don't care,
Get the hell out of his way, it's Burt that skull fucks that bitch.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:20 AM
In my opinion, Riley was one of the sadly most unused characters of season 3.

She might have to develop an addiction to heroin* to become our heroine once again.

*Hey, blame the Greeks for this made-up word play on words not me.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:51 AM
In my opinion, Riley was one of the sadly most unused characters of season 3.

She might have to develop an addiction to heroin* to become our heroine once again.

*Hey, blame the Greeks for this made-up word play on words not me.

Are you playing with your words out in public again? Damn Greeks.....

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Feb 13th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Words are my Latin Legion, Mr Atoz!

Witch_Doctor
Feb 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM
1) I think the tape will be viewed by someone in the group and I can't think of many reasons why Riley wouldn't see it. She hates being kept in the dark and will probably demand to know HOW they know he's dead.

2) Considering Angel's condition after the fall of the Tower, Michael really can't be faulted. She might be angry for a while but not to the extent that she can't work with him.

3) I think she hit the bottle because she saw the hopelessness of the world. I think she's going to be a fighter this season. (Then again, there's that comment she made to Burt about placing 3rd while drunk. So, she might be a lush.) I dunno.

4) In line to kill Scratch: Burt, Riley, CJ, Witch_Doctor, Lizzy. Riley has some competition. My money is on Pegs doing it. Maybe even Hope. If all fails, she's gonna fall to her death into a crack at Ground Zero after biting off Angel's ring from Riley's finger.

scbubba
Feb 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM
1) I think the tape may be gone but Lizzy will definitely tell Saul and he'll tell everyone else.

2) She might blame Michael for leaving Angel behind. But I think she'll be overwhelmed by rage at Scratch to really care about Michael's role now.

3) I think she'll have at least a one chapter struggle with the bottle and Burt will give her a hand up. Then she'll be hell on wheels with whatever weapon they put in her hand (I'm hoping for a Rambo-esque archery setup, personally)

4) The list for Scratch hate is long and distinguished - but, I see either Pegs or Burt being the one to put her down. If Pegs, it will be after Scratch apparently kills Michael and Pegs just snaps and wails on her. If Burt, it will be in a one on one, spaghetti western high noon face off. Scratch will wound Burt pretty badly but he'll have enough left to kill her while spitting out a Schwarzenegger one liner.

On a more general level, I predict pure awesomeness all over Season 4.