PDA

View Full Version : New User Ranks in Effect.

Kc
Feb 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/newartwork/ranks/userlevels/ranksall.png

New Rank system is in effect. No matter what classification or group you have, your rank is still determined the same way. You either die a hero or live long enough to become the enemy...

Osiris
Feb 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Oh snap.

nikvoodoo
Feb 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Sweet. I'm a zombie....

Osiris
Feb 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I might push Nik down a flight of stairs.

nikvoodoo
Feb 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM
I might push Nik down a flight of stairs.

With my runner status, I'll get to the bottom PFQ.

Osiris
Feb 11th, 2013, 07:31 PM
With my runner status, I'll get to the bottom PFQ.

With or without it you're going to get to the bottom PFQ, brother. I propose a race to lvl 8 . . . I really want to see what level 8 is.

reaper239
Feb 12th, 2013, 04:34 AM
With or without it you're going to get to the bottom PFQ, brother. I propose a race to lvl 8 . . . I really want to see what level 8 is.

ink

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 05:08 AM
The level system is way cool. Nice work Kc!

Solanine
Feb 12th, 2013, 05:44 AM
L7 endy in a Y. Interesting.
Love the new ranking system. Reminds me I haven't been around in a while. Time to rectify that me thinks.

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Love the new ranking system. Reminds me I haven't been around in a while. Time to rectify that me thinks.

Ah, good eyes... I wonder what it could be?

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 06:59 AM
New Rank system is in effect. No matter what classification or group you have, your rank is still determined the same way. You either die a hero or live long enough to become the enemy...

Awesome line! Is that an original?

nikvoodoo
Feb 12th, 2013, 08:03 AM

Nope. The Dark Knight. Two-Face/Harvey Dent said it.

scbubba
Feb 12th, 2013, 08:11 AM

Ok. I'm pretty rusty on my Dark Knight stuff. That does remind me that I should probably get around to watching Dark Knight Rises some time soon....

Solanine
Feb 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Have I mentioned my love of those movies. I really love those movies. Like so much.

StepLaugh
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Just a random question, but is there anyway to personally hide it per user?

Litmaster
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM

Ah, good eyes... I wonder what it could be?

Sheeeeit... you guys can't figure that one out? Think water works.

p.s.
Nice job re-doing the ranking system. This should add some more fun and bragging rights to the REP system.
I'm enjoying the hell out of seeing Nikvoodoo again near the middle of the totem pole (hee hee!). :summonadmin:
And if anyone gives me a hard time, I can just ask Osi to eat him. :zombieglomp:

p.p.s.
AND WHO THE FUCK LET BUBBA OUTRANK ME??!?? :mad:
Dang, I've gotta get back to playing some REP-ivia!

Kc
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM

Turbo is looking into that.

Osiris
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:54 PM

The line is: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Deez nutz

Osiris
Feb 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM

p.s.
Nice job re-doing the ranking system. This should add some more fun and bragging rights to the REP system.
I'm enjoying the hell out of seeing Nikvoodoo again near the middle of the totem pole (hee hee!). :summonadmin:
And if anyone gives me a hard time, I can just ask Osi to eat him. :zombieglomp:

p.p.s.

He posts more frequently. Your posts are frequently longer.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:31 PM

Yeah, I got quantity. Lit's got quality. Today, I'm the windshield and he is the bug.

Tomorrow.... Who knows...?

Osiris
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I got quantity. Lit's got quality. Today, I'm the windshield and he is the bug.

DAMN! You ninja edited! it was funnier when it was loy.

scbubba
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:35 PM
DAMN! You ninja edited! it was funnier when it was loy.

Ha HA! And from my phone..... Mobile ninja!!!

StepLaugh
Feb 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM

Ok, sounds good. Just interested.

reaper239
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:14 AM

you know, for the longest time i read your name as scubba, not scbubba. i was very confused when you signed your pms "bubba." i personally like scubba better, so i shall keep thinking of you as mal, the browncoat scubba diver.

nikvoodoo
Feb 14th, 2013, 07:34 AM
you know, for the longest time i read your name as scubba, not scbubba. i was very confused when you signed your pms "bubba." i personally like scubba better, so i shall keep thinking of you as mal, the browncoat scubba diver.

I did the same. I even went so far as calling him scubba on WND. I haz reading comprehenzions

scbubba
Feb 14th, 2013, 08:08 AM

I did the same. I even went so far as calling him scubba on WND. I haz reading comprehenzions

Oh, you guys.... You can call me whatever you like just as long as you don't call me late for dinner....

Litmaster
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I guess. I'll get going more frequently once the new season kicks off... :)

Litmaster
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Besides...

Osiris
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I guess. I'll get going more frequently once again once the new season kicks off... :)

Quality over quantity, bro.

Litmaster
Feb 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't want to be a cheap-ass...

...and get some cheap post-points....

...by posting a few meaningless lines....

...over a number of successive posts...

...just to boost my own status...

...that would be unethical. :p

Osiris
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't want to be a cheap-ass...

...and get some cheap post-points....

...by posting a few meaningless lines....

Your fonts are always way huge, and give me headaches, but yeah . . . you're never one to post needlessly. :hsugh:

Osiris
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:02 PM
...that would be unethical. :p

Yeah, you can do that in the rep-rivia thread in about a half hour, as well as boosting your likes and rep to ridiculous--and meaningless--proportions.

Litmaster
Feb 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Sorry about the way huge fonts.

Regular font just seems too small to me.

turbo
Feb 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM

This has been completed http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?4135-Show-your-Rank-or-not

Solanine
Feb 15th, 2013, 03:34 AM

p.s.

p.p.s.

I'm not sure it would be an actual character. That doesn't seem in-fitting with the rest of them. Randy was my first thought to though.

clem131
Feb 16th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Well, if actual characters are allowed, why is KC only a destroyer? Being the creator of all this, shouldn't he be "Giant Squid" or something?

Osiris
Feb 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Sorry about the way huge fonts.

Regular font just seems too small to me.

Nah, man.

LiamKerrington
Feb 16th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Well, if actual characters are allowed, why is KC only a destroyer? Being the creator of all this, shouldn't he be "Giant Squid" or something?

Or Great Cthulhu. Or Godzilla.

Or D&D Zombie-Lord.

OldtypeM87
Feb 17th, 2013, 06:24 AM

Or Great Cthulhu. Or Godzilla.

Or D&D Zombie-Lord.

The GM of the zombie apocalypse or better yet Zuul.

Kc
Feb 17th, 2013, 08:42 PM
The GM of the zombie apocalypse or better yet Zuul.

I fall into the same category as everyone else. I get rank on the forum when I earn it like everyone else.