PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise availability

Hackules
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:41 AM
K.C.

This is my first post I believe, but I have been trolling for a while now. I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work you, the cast and crew have done to make We're Alive the kickass show that it is. My question is will you be getting more t-shirts in anytime soon. I have infected 8 others with the We're Alive bug and we have all discussed how we would love to buy shirts as soon as they are available again. I personally have been wanting to buy the We're Alive logo tee for several months now but S and XXL don't work for me. I have purchased both seasons of the Audiobook version from both iTunes and later from Audible after I bought an Android device. I would however love to rock a We're Alive t-shirt or hoody to show my support as well. Any chance of seeing them soon?

Thanks

Kc
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:54 AM
K.C.

This is my first post I believe, but I have been trolling for a while now. I would like to say thanks for all of the hard work you, the cast and crew have done to make We're Alive the kickass show that it is. My question is will you be getting more t-shirts in anytime soon. I have infected 8 others with the We're Alive bug and we have all discussed how we would love to buy shirts as soon as they are available again. I personally have been wanting to buy the We're Alive logo tee for several months now but S and XXL don't work for me. I have purchased both seasons of the Audiobook version from both iTunes and later from Audible after I bought an Android device. I would however love to rock a We're Alive t-shirt or hoody to show my support as well. Any chance of seeing them soon?

Thanks

Should have some more soon after tax season is over. All that stuff takes a while to get done and we don't have that flexible budget. But, we should be able to get more soon :)

Hackules
Feb 1st, 2013, 01:13 PM
SWEET! Thanks for the info K.C. , I have a suggestion to ease the budget issue. Why not offer a pre-order? This would allow you to generate funds for the merchandise up front. You could even tie it in with the Season 3 CD release to assist with some of those costs. You could also offer a premium pre-order for an autographed copy of the CD from various cast members and yourself of course, exclusive to those that pre order and at a premium rate. Just a thought, do with it what you like. Can't wait to get my hands on some WA swag.

Thanks

Kc
Feb 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
SWEET! Thanks for the info K.C. , I have a suggestion to ease the budget issue. Why not offer a pre-order? This would allow you to generate funds for the merchandise up front. You could even tie it in with the Season 3 CD release to assist with some of those costs. You could also offer a premium pre-order for an autographed copy of the CD from various cast members and yourself of course, exclusive to those that pre order and at a premium rate. Just a thought, do with it what you like. Can't wait to get my hands on some WA swag.

Thanks
Then we'd have to keep track of orders rather than just fulfilling them. We have about a part time staff of two, Grayson and I, and that would just be hard to track. Great idea, though.

Hackules
May 16th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Was I imagining things or were there tee shirts available earlier today in all sizes?

Alizée
Jun 14th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I can't wait for the shirt with Ink standing in the doorway to become available again! I check back often so I'll just keep an eye on it :D

Hackules
Jun 20th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Should have some more soon after tax season is over. All that stuff takes a while to get done and we don't have that flexible budget. But, we should be able to get more soon :)

K.C., any updates? New designs? Timeframe?

Kc
Jul 1st, 2013, 10:28 AM
Grayson is ordering new shirts now. We have another design coming as well.

Arch_Will
Jul 1st, 2013, 12:38 PM
any thoughts to coasters or Mousemats?

Kc
Jul 1st, 2013, 12:43 PM
We can look into those. Might be simple :)

Hackules
Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the new design!!!

Zealous2
Nov 25th, 2013, 11:24 PM
Anymore updates on T-shirts Kc?
Particularly the black "Ink" one.
More merchandise would make for better Christmas presents choices.
Unfortunately I'm not artistically gifted enough to give you great other designs...

Kc
Nov 26th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Anymore updates on T-shirts Kc?
Particularly the black "Ink" one.
More merchandise would make for better Christmas presents choices.
Unfortunately I'm not artistically gifted enough to give you great other designs...

The gray Tower t-shirt replaced the black series. We tend to not make the exact shirts with every printing. IE, no more of the black ones :(

tonyhind86
Jan 21st, 2014, 12:18 PM
The gray Tower t-shirt replaced the black series. We tend to not make the exact shirts with every printing. IE, no more of the black ones :(

During the live series finale in LA in July, will their be merchandise on site to purchase? It'll be more economical for me to pick a few treats up while I'm stateside, and they'll make great mementos along with the memories and photos/videos that I'll be taking away from the experience :)

Kc
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:11 PM
During the live series finale in LA in July, will their be merchandise on site to purchase? It'll be more economical for me to pick a few treats up while I'm stateside, and they'll make great mementos along with the memories and photos/videos that I'll be taking away from the experience :)

Yes. We usually have a good amount on hand for the event.

tonyhind86
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:32 PM
Yes. We usually have a good amount on hand for the event.

Brilliant! Asides from the tshirts, what kinds of merchandise will be available on the day?

Kc
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:42 PM
Brilliant! Asides from the tshirts, what kinds of merchandise will be available on the day?

Everything on the website, and sometimes new stuff. Last year we premiered the We're Alive notebooks.

tonyhind86
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
Everything on the website, and sometimes new stuff. Last year we premiered the We're Alive notebooks.

I'll have to leave some extra room in my suitcase :D

Burgerbros
Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:59 AM
Please have hoodies.

UndeadSweeper
Mar 11th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Can we get a "I'm not making a musical *flip the table* " T-shirt

KPCoyote
Jun 1st, 2016, 11:44 PM

Would any of these shirts have Reef Systems Inc, Locked and Loaded, The Flower Shop, Southwestern Eels hockey, the taco shop that Angel and Kaulani destroy, etc? Foam fingers from the arena would be a cool item too. Datu pinwheels might be fun. Or, like some other genre shows, a cookbook for the zombie apocalypse. Riley should be on the cover. New phone/texting sounds for Lockdown are a must. :P Vacation pamphlets to Catalina Island would be funny. Character shirts would be really cool. That way more of the fans can sport their specific character love. Even if the character is dead. In that token, more zombie shirts would be great. How about a baby onesie with a number printed on the arm? There are a plethora of things that you could trademark. Oh so many many things.

KPCoyote
Jun 10th, 2016, 02:37 AM
KC, would you consider having the characters put on playing cards? Just like Michael Cross did in "the Sandbox" for the 50 most wanted. CJ as the Queen of Hearts etc.

Behemothbel1296
Jun 16th, 2016, 11:19 AM
KC, would you consider having the characters put on playing cards? Just like Michael Cross did in "the Sandbox" for the 50 most wanted. CJ as the Queen of Hearts etc.

I think that'd be pretty cool, actually.

Kat E
Jun 16th, 2016, 01:15 PM

We could vote on cards. Saul and Luzzie as the King and Queen of Hearts. In order of Bridge suit ranking: Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs. It would make Michael King of Soades and CJ Queen of Spades. Sexism in card suits are workable.

Christin
Nov 22nd, 2018, 03:26 AM
Then we'd have to keep track of orders rather than just fulfilling them. We have about a part time staff of two, Grayson and I, and that would just be hard to track. Great idea, though.