PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one question answered v. Season 4

Osiris
Jan 29th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I had the thought while I was watching Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 23 (recently cancelled by idiots at ABC), and it struck me that I've got questions about Chloe that will never be answered. It made me sad to know that a show as bright, and charming as Apartment 23, can so easily fall by the wayside leaving questions unanswered, threads un-whatever-it-is-you-do-with-threads that are lose and dangly. It made me long for closure. It made me miss Wash and Zoey, it made me pine away for Jenny and Atticus. I'm getting off-track.

My question to you is: if there was a single question that you could have Kc answer in the final season, what would that question be?

ibwhatcausedtheoutbreak

My question?

How the hell did Mike break his arm? Seriously. How?

Robzombie
Jan 30th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I would want to know not just how the outbreak was caused but how it affected others like Ink to the point where they had superhuman (superzombie??) abilities. I can guess that with increased strength and durability how some could jump higher or run faster, but dodging bullets and catching arrows?!?! That takes spidey sense, and only Spiderman should be able to do that shit.

Osiris
Jan 30th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I would want to know not just how the outbreak was caused but how it affected others like Ink to the point where they had superhuman (superzombie??) abilities. I can guess that with increased strength and durability how some could jump higher or run faster, but dodging bullets and catching arrows?!?! That takes spidey sense, and only Spiderman should be able to do that shit.

Or any and every other superhero in the Marvel universe. Except Wolverine. Like he gives a fuck about arrows.

turbo
Jan 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Why is Tanya "immune" to the bite? and why was Saul not affected by the air at Ground Zero?

LiamKerrington
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:03 AM
I would like to know how life was for Hannah when she was with the Mallers.
Yes, we know that Scratch used her to extort Kalani's mission regarding CJ's tower; and we guess that she was the poor victim who was shot at the golf-range. But we don't know nothing about what happened to Hannah inbetween. Was she treated like shit? Or did Scratch or others actually care for her since she was a young girl? was she involved in the fortification-works or other tasks in The Mall? And how dark was life for her not knowing what fate was reserved for her dad ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 31st, 2013, 02:45 AM
Did Lewis survive the tower collapse?

scbubba
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:24 AM
How where all the "variants" of Zed made? e.g. Little Ones, Behemoths, Jumpers, Runners....

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:31 AM
I would like to know how life was for Hannah when she was with the Mallers.
Yes, we know that Scratch used her to extort Kalani's mission regarding CJ's tower; and we guess that she was the poor victim who was shot at the golf-range. But we don't know nothing about what happened to Hannah inbetween. Was she treated like shit? Or did Scratch or others actually care for her since she was a young girl? was she involved in the fortification-works or other tasks in The Mall? And how dark was life for her not knowing what fate was reserved for her dad ...

You know, I've actually been wondering the same thing. I also want to know what life for Scratch was like just before the outbreak. She clearly wasn't as "disturbed" as she's become or she would have landed in jail pretty damn quick. It's also the reason that I want a novel (or three . . . hint . . . hint, Kc) based on Scratch.

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:32 AM
did lewis survive the tower collapse?

rip

LiamKerrington
Jan 31st, 2013, 12:31 PM
You know, I've actually been wondering the same thing. I also want to know what life for Scratch was like just before the outbreak. She clearly wasn't as "disturbed" as she's become or she would have landed in jail pretty damn quick. It's also the reason that I want a novel (or three . . . hint . . . hint, Kc) based on Scratch.

Totally supported! So, Kc, what you're gonna do 'bout it?

With the way Scratch treated Lizzy it is plainly and simply obvious that there is so much more to Scratch then meets the eye.

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:15 PM
rip

Yeah, I know. Poor guy, he died an *unnerdish* death. But maybe... nah, your right Osiris.

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I know. Poor guy, he died an *unnerdish* death. But maybe... nah, your right Osiris.

There's no body, there's no proof. He may be alive. I doubt the fuck out of it, but it's always possible. He might return as a zed.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:23 PM
Besides, I somehow doubt that any piece of information that would reveal what led to the zombie outbreak will be easily accessible. It will be either permanently lost due to physical damage or encrypted in certain ways. Therefore Lewis would have probably been a good help to decrypt the latter...

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:44 PM
I honestly can't even remember Lewis.

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 01:44 PM
I would totally click the link to his wiki . . . but I'm sooooo lazy right now.

Kc
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:08 PM
Did Lewis survive the tower collapse?

Unless Lewis did some Kitty Pride stuff... he pretty much went...:zombie:

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 04:16 PM
Unless Lewis did some Kitty Pride stuff... he pretty much went...:zombie:

And now we know.

Witch_Doctor
Jan 31st, 2013, 05:43 PM
If not how the Outbreak started then how it works on people.

LiamKerrington
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:00 PM
I honestly can't even remember Lewis.

Isn't he the who was officially said to be the rat in order to calm the people in the Tower, while he actually wasn't and just agreed to help Michael, Angel, and Burt by "playing" the role of the convict? Yeah, I think that was it ...

Osiris
Jan 31st, 2013, 09:29 PM
Isn't he the who was officially said to be the rat in order to calm the people in the Tower, while he actually wasn't and just agreed to help Michael, Angel, and Burt by "playing" the role of the convict? Yeah, I think that was it ...

I don't remember, and I'm still too lazy to follow that link.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:00 PM

Yes, he did. The moment he agreed to play the rat and to get locked in that particular room at the room, he definitely received his Darwin Award nomination and his ticket to the afterlife.

LiamKerrington
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:08 PM
Yes, he did. The moment he agreed to play the rat and to get locked in that particular room at the room, he definitely received his Darwin Award nomination and his ticket to the afterlife.

Actually - it doesn't qualify for Darwin Award, 'cause at the moment there was no obvious sign about his early demise which he could have ignored, but which the conscious and aware average dude wouldn't have ignored ...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Actually - it doesn't qualify for Darwin Award, 'cause at the moment there was no obvious sign about his early demise which he could have ignored, but which the conscious and aware average dude wouldn't have ignored ...

Getting deliberately locked away at a location that has been attack a couple of times before - amidst z-day - does not qualify him? :-D

LiamKerrington
Jan 31st, 2013, 10:58 PM
Getting deliberately locked away at a location that has been attack a couple of times before - amidst z-day - does not qualify him? :-D

These are the rules for DA:

Rules

So how are the Darwin Awards actually determined?

Nominees significantly improve the gene pool by eliminating themselves from the human race in an obviously stupid way. They are self-selected examples of the dangers inherent in a lack of common sense, and all human races, cultures, and socioeconomic groups are eligible to compete. Actual winners must meet the following criteria:

Reproduction
Out of the gene pool: dead or sterile.
Excellence
Astounding misapplication of judgment.
Self-Selection
Cause one's own demise.
Maturity
Capable of sound judgment.
Veracity
The event must be true.

source: http://www.darwinawards.com/rules/

Neither was it "obviously stupid" that Lewis willingly agreed to being locked away, since there is no casual connection between being locked away and the collapse of The Tower which was achieved by a major assault by The Mallers; nor do 3 of 5 categories of DA's apply:

1. Reproduction - check; ok, in regard of this category Lewis simply was successful;
2. Excellence (astounding misapplication of judgment): at the moment Lewis was locked away an attack of Zeehs or The Mallers was far from being obvious; considering the long time The Tower-folk lived and survived at their place there is no reason to believe that getting locked up voluntarily matches the category of "Excellence" for DA due tot the lack of a real and in all likelihood occuring threat or danger;
3. Self-Selection (cause one's own demise) - Lewis did not kill himself; he was killed by circumstances he could neither foresee nor influence by any means;
4. Maturity - not sure, I'd say he was grown up, which would make him qualify in this DA category; if not, then this would be the fourth DA category with no match in the case of Lewis;
5. Veracity (the event must be true) - WA is fiction. ;)

So. No. Lewis does not apply for DA ...

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Feb 1st, 2013, 06:43 AM
I was talking about the DA nomination but ... whatever. :)

LiamKerrington
Feb 1st, 2013, 07:33 AM
I was talking about the DA nomination but ... whatever. :)

The rules remain the same ...

Osiris
Feb 1st, 2013, 09:23 AM
:hsugh: