PDA

View Full Version : A Map & a Recap

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:49 PM
Ya know what i'd love. A map, and a recap.

The map would just be nice, cause i have trouble keeping track of how far south to east they are. And for a while, i was starting to think that in chap 17, they were headed towards the arena (until i re-listened and sorted it out). It would be cool if it was a series of maps that slowly added more things to it as the time/story went on.

And a recap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grfI3Yv6T0Q . Kinda like this one. Not that it's needed. I just think it'd be cool.

Just some ideas.

StepLaugh
Jan 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Well I know I got 2 episodes for the season 1 recap on my zune marketplace, did you get something similar?

Also, I'd love a map.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Jan 24th, 2011, 02:48 PM
There are summaries for each episode on the wiki, and I also had two episodes for the S1 recap in my podcast feed (trough MediaMonkey).
Basically, they consisted of all important phrases said in the episodes stitched together. It worked, but wasn't very easy on the ears - a lot of information in a short time, and rapid changes in mood. Hence why I prefer the summaries or just listening once more too things I can't recall.

A map would be great, but on the other hand probably pretty hard to compile. Not always do they give explanations about which way they're traveling and everything.

StepLaugh
Jan 24th, 2011, 02:50 PM
A map would be great, but on the other hand probably pretty hard to compile. Not always do they give explanations about which way they're traveling and everything.

That's why I think only KC or a staff member could make the map.

Kc
Jan 24th, 2011, 04:15 PM
That's why I think only KC or a staff member could make the map.
I have one... I need to work on a few more things before I release it. The colony is on there, so I guess I can leave that on there now.

Spud
Jan 24th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I have one... I need to work on a few more things before I release it. The colony is on there, so I guess I can leave that on there now.

would make an awesome poster
fyi

Kc
Jan 24th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I think it would be cool if someone mad a poster in the style of the old maniac mansion game...57

StepLaugh
Jan 24th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I agree, and when you buy the seasonal CDs you have this folded up inside there, or the only way to get it is to have the cds. hmmmmm.

sdkmcqueen
Jan 24th, 2011, 06:53 PM
would make an awesome poster
fyi

+1000

I would definitely buy a poster of undead LA.

Spud
Jan 25th, 2011, 02:58 AM
as would I haha
i already have the box set so its only adding to my collection

Walrusgus
Jan 25th, 2011, 10:21 PM
+1000

I would definitely buy a poster of undead LA.

Yeah. I would be very keen to buy this if it came out in poster form as well. Maybe even some signed posters as a competition award? Don't know what competition though. Haha.

Kc
Jan 26th, 2011, 08:29 AM
The poster is something we need to do. That's a lot of artwork to get done, but I'm all for it. Our artist is a bit overloaded, much like the rest of the crew... so doing new projects isn't always easy.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Jan 26th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Luckily, we're not in a hurry :)

Take your time, it shouldn't be causing stress (well, maybe a little C:< ).
Our patience has improved a lot because of the waiting for new episodes, so waiting for the map / poster shouldn't be a problem either ^^