PDA

View Full Version : Forum Poll

Kc
Jan 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
Are you enjoying the new forum?

Wicked Sid
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:02 PM
The new forum is great, the banner and template scheme works well. The customization options really add a third dimension to the community aspect. Great Choice.

Zombiehead
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:41 PM
I want my title back.

Kc
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:45 PM
I want my title back.
No problem. What was it? Put your stats here and we can start you where you let off, simple.

Zombiehead
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:46 PM
"Smart Ones"

It's not allowing me to edit my avatar for some reason. Or I might be doing something wrong.

Wicked Sid
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:48 PM
It's not allowing me to edit my avatar for some reason. Or I might be doing something wrong.

I'm on it.

Done.

Ra1th
Jan 21st, 2011, 08:49 PM
oh snap we can get our titles back?!?!?!?? i was a jumper i had 42 posts!

looney
Jan 21st, 2011, 10:32 PM
I feel like the "undecided" choice was put up there for someone like Pegs. Can't make a decision on the fly.

Spud
Jan 21st, 2011, 11:42 PM
So far im really digging the new forums, easy to sign up and get an avatar up. can even host them here which is always nice.

the forums style is pretty slick as well hopefully we'll get a few more people posting as well

ah apparently the Profile picture isnt the same as a forum avatar. much to learn about these new forums i still have..

Mike
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:02 AM
Forums look great!

fraggot
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:04 AM
I also can't upload an avatar, is this a "class" limitation or just something that needs to be fixed?

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Jan 22nd, 2011, 03:04 AM
vB is an excellent forum package - Glad you decided to upgrade from the old forum.
Obviously there'll be some hassle with getting the last tid-bits set up (and giving people their ranks back if it means much to them), but it'll definitely be worth it :)

Hollomandious
Jan 22nd, 2011, 07:19 AM
I like the new forum. Much more responsive, and easier to use.

Now, if i could just figure out why it forced me to use my real name when i told it to call me "Hollomandious" i'd be totally w/o issue.

Can anyone w/ Admin access do anything about that for me? or, do i just need to be deleted and try again.

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:02 AM
So far im really digging the new forums, easy to sign up and get an avatar up. can even host them here which is always nice.

the forums style is pretty slick as well hopefully we'll get a few more people posting as well

ah apparently the Profile picture isnt the same as a forum avatar. much to learn about these new forums i still have..

Everything is hosted on our servers, even if you post a picture! No more having to host it yourself. Hopefully that will encourage people to post.

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:03 AM
I also can't upload an avatar, is this a "class" limitation or just something that needs to be fixed?

Were you able to figure it out? Is it something we need to fix?