PDA

View Full Version : super Z

reaper239
Jan 15th, 2013, 07:45 AM
whoah, my brain just came a little as this idea spawned in my head.

what if the little ones are super zombies? i mean, we already knowthat they are an enhanced form of zombie, but what if the behemoths, the brains, the runners, and the jumpers, were all eperiments trying to create the perfect zed? and all roads lead to the little ones. consider this, they seem to embody aspects of all the other special infected, behemoths-strength, brains-intellect, runners-speed, jumpers-jumpy-ness. the behemoths still have value because their size gives them mass to throw around, but all the others have dissapeared and now we just have regular, and little ones.

scbubba
Jan 15th, 2013, 07:59 AM
whoah, my brain just came a little as this idea spawned in my head.

what if the little ones are super zombies? i mean, we already knowthat they are an enhanced form of zombie, but what if the behemoths, the brains, the runners, and the jumpers, were all eperiments trying to create the perfect zed? and all roads lead to the little ones. consider this, they seem to embody aspects of all the other special infected, behemoths-strength, brains-intellect, runners-speed, jumpers-jumpy-ness. the behemoths still have value because their size gives them mass to throw around, but all the others have dissapeared and now we just have regular, and little ones.

+1 to this idea.

I wonder how long until there are only the "super Z" type? They seemed to turn people quite fast and in large numbers at the end of Season 3 in Boulder and at Fort Irwin.....

Osiris
Jan 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
You just figured that out?

reaper239
Jan 15th, 2013, 10:15 AM
You just figured that out?

hey, shut up, i was very excited when it dawned on me ;)

Osiris
Jan 15th, 2013, 10:21 AM
hey, shut up, i was very excited when it dawned on me ;)

I was too! Last season.

I keed I keed. I really am interested to see where Kc takes that thread.

reaper239
Jan 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM
I was too! Last season.

I keed I keed. I really am interested to see where Kc takes that thread.

hey, you, :p:p:p:p:p

but yes, i agree, it will be very interesting to learn more about the origin of the zed, and the evolution of the supaz