PDA

View Full Version : Samantha a Little One?

turbo
Jan 14th, 2013, 06:00 PM
I was re-listening to Purgatory Part 3, when Samantha is taken away, I started to think if Ink "playing with her" in the arena, was transforming her into a Little One? It would be interesting to see one of the last Little Ones show up with her features. Since the Little Ones having tattooed a number on them, this could fit with him playing with her. We never heard if her body was gone. Just a thought!

Witch_Doctor
Jan 14th, 2013, 06:14 PM
This is a twist on some other speculations about the arena-playtime and the Little Ones. I don't think I've heard it like this. Interesting thought, though. But, the little ones are smaller than adults, aren't they?

Duffusmonkey
Jan 14th, 2013, 06:50 PM
You are sick and Twisted +1 REP

Osiris
Jan 14th, 2013, 06:54 PM
FranKalani will also be returning for the series finale.

LiamKerrington
Jan 14th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Mh. Interesting. I remember someone mentioning something similar along that line, but not directly connected with the Little Ones.
That would be a really dark, dark turn. No idea what kind of impact this would have on Datu and 'specially Hope ...

All the best!
Liam

scbubba
Jan 15th, 2013, 03:41 AM
I've wondered if we would have some main (or at least memorable) character from the past show up as a Zed in Season 4. Having it be someone with strong emotional ties to a main character would be a big twist. Imagine that one of the first things Hope sees after getting her site back is Mommy Dearest ripping people's heads off.... *shudder*

turbo
Jan 15th, 2013, 07:29 AM
I've wondered if we would have some main (or at least memorable) character from the past show up as a Zed in Season 4. Having it be someone with strong emotional ties to a main character would be a big twist. Imagine that one of the first things Hope sees after getting her site back is Mommy Dearest ripping people's heads off.... *shudder*

It would definitely be a huge twist, maybe Hope would kill her to protect Datu?

This is a twist on some other speculations about the arena-playtime and the Little Ones. I don't think I've heard it like this. Interesting thought, though. But, the little ones are smaller than adults, aren't they?

No they are actually bigger, I believe Victor points that out outside of the school.

reaper239
Jan 15th, 2013, 07:39 AM

when we first see them, now they are very tall, and any people turned by little ones don't become small, the just turn into the tall ones. i think i'll start calling them super z

OldtypeM87
Feb 15th, 2013, 07:08 AM
I was re-listening to Purgatory Part 3, when Samantha is taken away, I started to think if Ink "playing with her" in the arena, was transforming her into a Little One? It would be interesting to see one of the last Little Ones show up with her features. Since the Little Ones having tattooed a number on them, this could fit with him playing with her. We never heard if her body was gone. Just a thought!

I thought the same thing with the one that attacked the chinook 30 miles from Boulder. They said it was a female numbered. The thought of it being her came to my mind when I was listening to the chapter. I don't think Datu actually saw what happened to her right? So it could be that she was turned to one at the hospital.