PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered Questions: Update and answers-

Kc
Jan 7th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hey, if you guys want to update:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Unanswered%20Questions

I am making my own master list as I listen to the episodes to see if there's any details or small unanswered question I may have missed and will also look at these as well. I think I'll get everything, but if you have any specific missing on the list and you want to add more, please do.

Cheers!

Witch_Doctor
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Oh, I have questions a'pleanty.

scbubba
Jan 7th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Hey, if you guys want to update:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Unanswered%20Questions

I am making my own master list as I listen to the episodes to see if there's any details or small unanswered question I may have missed and will also look at these as well. I think I'll get everything, but if you have any specific missing on the list and you want to add more, please do.

Cheers!

And this is just one more great reason to love the show and the awesome people (I'm looking at you Kc) that make it happen...

Now, where did I put my list of questions....

Litmaster
Jan 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Randy and Michael at the Waterworks. Kc, "get on that, man."

(REP to 1st person who can say which character I just quoted)

turbo
Jan 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Randy and Michael at the Waterworks. Kc, "get on that, man."

(REP to 1st person who can say which character I just quoted)

Would that be Tardust? :)

Litmaster
Jan 9th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Would that be Tardust? :)

No. Think Season 3.

turbo
Jan 9th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hmmm I'm thinking of something else then...

LongoriaN
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM
It was Maldune. about losing weight for adult friend finder.

"South beach, get on that man"

LongoriaN
Jan 9th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Which Chopper is this referring too? "How did the Jolly Green Giant get shot?"

Is that the one the tower members found, or the one retrieving captain long?

If it’s the one retrieving captain long. Isn’t it specified in “it only takes one” that the freshly turned people by the little ones retain cognition and can fight back using weapons for a period of time?

Litmaster
Jan 9th, 2013, 04:59 PM

Well done, Longoria! Warrant Officer Greg Muldoon it was! Only 24 post in, and he NAILS the quote from the Lit-Meister!!!

Hey, this was kind of fun... I'm gonna think up a few more...

In fact, I'm going to start a new thread (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3984-We-re-Alive-REP-ivia!!!&p=54154#post54154) just for this...

Witch_Doctor
Jan 9th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Well done, Longoria! Warrant Officer Greg Muldoon it was! Only 24 post in, and he NAILS the quote from the Lit-Meister!!!

Hey, this was kind of fun... I'm gonna think up a few more...

In fact, I'm going to start a new thread just for this...

Dang it LitMaster!! Again with the stealing my idears a'fore I gets me a chance to thunk 'em up! :mad:

Yep that was fun.

Litmaster
Jan 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Dang it LitMaster!! Again with the stealing my idears a'fore I gets me a chance to thunk 'em up! :mad:

Yep that was fun.

Then jump in on the new thread to get it rolling, dude. I'm sure you could come up with some funky-assed voodoo trivia about how many gulp of gin Burt had during the R&R chapters, or something...

Kc
Jan 9th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Ok. Here's a tough one. What #'s have been revealed and where. Which ones are alive or dead?

Drogon Malice
Jan 10th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Ok. Here's a tough one. What #'s have been revealed and where. Which ones are alive or dead?

*puts on thinking sombrero, sighs a little* gonna have to listen to the entire show again!

scbubba
Jan 10th, 2013, 03:54 AM

I'll take a swing at this one...

We know of #2 due to the attack on the Chinook that went to LA from Irwin. Dead
We met #5 when Lizzy and the Mallers were ambushed on the way to the arena. Lost an arm then killed by Victor in Chapter 36 at the Colony.
#8 attacked Saul at the Colony in Chapter 36. Lizzy lit it up like a candle and then it got killed by Robbins' minigun. Dead
(Not So) Little One #9 was in LA and attacked Saul, Victor, Glen, and Pete after the Chinook retrieved the Irwin team. Dead.
#12 showed up to attack in Long Beach. Dead.
We saw 9 (Not So) Little Ones outside the Colony in Chapter 36 but no more numbers revealed.

So, #2, #5, #8, #9, and #12 are dead. The other 7 are assumed to be alive.

How did I do? :-)

Kc
Jan 10th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I'll take a swing at this one...

We know of #2 due to the attack on the Chinook that went to LA from Irwin. Dead
We met #5 when Lizzy and the Mallers were ambushed on the way to the arena. Lost an arm then killed by Victor in Chapter 36 at the Colony.
#8 attacked Saul at the Colony in Chapter 36. Lizzy lit it up like a candle and then it got killed by Robbins' minigun. Dead
(Not So) Little One #9 was in LA and attacked Saul, Victor, Glen, and Pete after the Chinook retrieved the Irwin team. Dead.
#12 showed up to attack in Long Beach. Dead.
We saw 9 (Not So) Little Ones outside the Colony in Chapter 36 but no more numbers revealed.

So, #2, #5, #8, #9, and #12 are dead. The other 7 are assumed to be alive.

How did I do? :-)

Was that from memory? But I think that's pretty close if not dead on. I don't have my notes at work with me.

scbubba
Jan 10th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Was that from memory? But I think that's pretty close if not dead on. I don't have my notes at work with me.

Mostly from memory. I actually pulled up episode 36 to listen to a part in it to get a couple of details....

Have I mentioned that I love this show? :yay:

turbo
Jan 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM
*puts on thinking sombrero, sighs a little* gonna have to listen to the entire show again!

Why are you sighing a little!? it's only about 36 hours of pure greatness! :)

clem131
Jan 11th, 2013, 06:25 AM

I thought I misheard that, but I just googled and finally I can understand that joke.

scbubba
Jan 11th, 2013, 06:35 AM

Agreed! I have even made up excuses to start listening again... like "Well, it's Tuesday. I better start at Chapter 1." :D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 11th, 2013, 07:58 AM

It will take you presumably less time if you increase the playback speed. Sorry, I could not resist. :yay:

PaytonZom
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:30 AM
I have a quck questions why do the zombies sleep if they are already dead? ( as said by Saul when him and Angel rescued Burt and they were on the roof top) and if they are sleeping what do they get from that does that still make them human in some way?

LiamKerrington
Feb 26th, 2013, 10:04 AM
I have a quck questions why do the zombies sleep if they are already dead? ( as said by Saul when him and Angel rescued Burt and they were on the roof top) and if they are sleeping what do they get from that does that still make them human in some way?

Have you already listened to the complete show? Maybe they are not half as dead as you assume ...

kdalton
Mar 6th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Who was Randy to Michael and what happened to them at the pumping station? That is a big unanswered question.

I guess the key question would be: "How did this start and how do they end it?"

kdalton
Mar 6th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Have you already listened to the complete show? Maybe they are not half as dead as you assume ...

What about those like Tommy who turn while still alive. ;-) This ain't The Walking Dead son, it's a big old complicated zombie world.

Kc
Mar 6th, 2013, 11:25 AM
What about those like Tommy who turn while still alive. ;-) This ain't The Walking Dead son, it's a big old complicated zombie world.

But Tommy is dead dead. Burnt, toast, inanimate.

Osiris
Mar 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM

He's dead, Jim.

scbubba
Mar 6th, 2013, 01:47 PM

So, let me see if I get this straight, Tommy didn't make it? I thought the funeral was just a ruse....

kdalton
Mar 7th, 2013, 06:36 AM

Yeah, sure, now he is dead, but when he was exposed to the blood and turned, he was still upright and talking. He turned, then died.

Litmaster
Mar 9th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Ok Kc, I'm going through a re-listen of the series now, and a couple of things don't make sense:

1) Scratch and Latch's Hit on Lizzy
I still don't quite understand what Latch & Scratch wanted from Lizzy when they first stopped our pals with the tanker truck. Did they want to have sex with her? But then, if Scratch is a lesbian, why didn't she try to have sex with Lizzy afterwards, when she was a prisoner to the Mallers? That part of the scene still doesn't make much sense...

2) Ink in Two Places at Once?
Ok, when our guys were just rescuing Datu from the Arena... Datu sees Ink at the center of the arena, ready to have 'his fun' with Samantha. Then our guys bust out of there and race back to the tower, where they encounter... Ink again! Hmmm, well either he has a teleport machine, or that wasn't the same zombie in the arena. So who was it, then? Randy? If so, then he should have gotten a hell of a quick promotion, given that Michael just met him in the water-works not even a day earlier. So that part doesn't reconcile in my mind, either.

Kc
Mar 9th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Ok Kc, I'm going through a re-listen of the series now, and a couple of things don't make sense:

I still don't quite understand what Latch & Scratch wanted from Lizzy when they first stopped out pals with the tanker truck. Did they want to have sex with her? But then, if Scratch is a lesbian, why didn't she try to have sex with Lizzy afterwards, when she was a prisoner to the Mallers? That part of the scene still doesn't make much sense...

Ok, when our guys were just rescuing Datu from the Arena... Datu sees Ink at the center of the arena, ready to have 'his fun' with Samantha. Then our guys bust out of there and race back to the tower, where they encounter... Ink again! Hmmm, well either he has a teleport machine, or that wasn't the same zombie in the arena. So who was it, then? Randy? If so, then he should have gotten a hell of a quick promotion, given that Michael just met him in the water-works not even a day earlier. So that part doesn't reconcile in my mind, either.

1. Her Sexuality was the bargaining chip. In short, she was trying to get her Brother laid. She used the term "us" which may be a little confusing, but it's more of a royal "US"

2. The time between Samantha's death and Datu's discovery isn't explicitly said by the characters. It's kind of a fade to black moment afterwards. How long were Angel and Riley looking for him? Most likely hours.

Litmaster
Mar 11th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Kc- This may be an unimportant detail at this point, but I caught something else on the re-listen to 'The War':

This happens right after the Mallers come in with the fire truck and our guys smash the sweat jars to attract the zombie horde.
Scratch confronts Burt in the stairwell, taunting him to send Pegs down and that she promises 'not to play too rough'.
Then the Z-call is heard, followed by the distinct sound of a Behemoth amongst the other types of Zeds moving in.

Yet, no Behemoth ever appears at the tower (that night or the next day), although a Jumper does show up later. So I was wondering if you had any backstory about what happened to that Behemoth? Did he go chasing after the Mallers? Did you calculate approximately how many Mallers were killed by Z's that night?

Kc
Mar 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Then the Z-call is heard, followed by the distinct sound of a Behemoth amongst the other types of Zeds moving in.

That wasn't a Behemoth, may have been close, but wasn't one. Is there a certain time I can listen to to make sure?

Litmaster
Mar 11th, 2013, 05:54 PM
That wasn't a Behemoth, may have been close, but wasn't one. Is there a certain time I can listen to to make sure?

Chapter 12, Part 4/4, at exactly 4:44.... right after Burt says, "No thanks... but I think someone else will."

I hear 5 separate zombie noises in there; the Behemoth roar is the 4th. It's in the background, but it's the same roar the guys hear at the waterworks and other place where Behemoth's are encountered.

Miss
Mar 11th, 2013, 05:56 PM
It might just be because Ive never served in the military but I found Kimmets over all behaviour confusing, was he just bat shit crazy or going out of his way not to use the intell officer and his info (go Mike!)

Kc
Mar 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Chapter 12, Part 4/4, at exactly 4:44.... right after Burt says, "No thanks... but I think someone else will."

I hear 5 separate zombie noises in there; the Behemoth roar is the 4th. It's in the background, but it's the same roar the guys hear at the waterworks and other place where Behemoth's are encountered.

I hear what you're hearing. It's close, but not the same. If there were any behemoths there, they didn't come close to the tower.

Kc
Mar 11th, 2013, 07:00 PM
It might just be because Ive never served in the military but I found Kimmets over all behaviour confusing, was he just bat shit crazy or going out of his way not to use the intell officer and his info (go Mike!)

There's a common misconception that soldiers or officers act a certain way, but they are all just people, capable of anything and everything.

Ink
May 12th, 2013, 02:16 AM

I still don't quite understand what Latch & Scratch wanted from Lizzy when they first stopped our pals with the tanker truck. Did they want to have sex with her? But then, if Scratch is a lesbian, why didn't she try to have sex with Lizzy afterwards, when she was a prisoner to the Mallers? That part of the scene still doesn't make much sense...

Ink is a Charlie Foxtrot AND a FUBAR in one neat, inky package of inkness. He does whatever the fuck he wants at this point. I'm assuming he is the Zod (Zombie God?)

Ink
May 12th, 2013, 02:20 AM
My question....when is Bob gonna kill some bitches? Samantha excluded. Don't call her a bitch, Datu has a wrench to beat you with.

Witch_Doctor
May 12th, 2013, 08:19 AM
My question....when is Bob gonna kill some bitches? Samantha excluded. Don't call her a bitch, Datu has a wrench to beat you with.

Who is Bob?

orllyfools
Feb 11th, 2014, 05:54 PM
what im having trouble figuring out is that the everything gets taking back to the arena right? the remaining zombies eat what ever is in the pile. are the dead zeds in this pile as well? and if they do eat each other, they will eventually starve out right and/or have a continually shrinking food supply, right?