PDA

View Full Version : WTF was that!?!

katlero
Dec 20th, 2012, 10:05 AM
So in the hiatus of the show, I have decided to listen to all the WND episodes back to back. Having jumped in the middle of them, I haven't ever listened to the beginnings of the "Podcast about a Story of Survival..." And at the end of episode 9, I got a very disturbing surprise....

FRIDAY BY What's her name off of YouTube (Melissa Black? Her name escapes me right now.)

WTF! And absolutely no explanation for the abomination that is now stuck in my head on a Thursday....

Please can someone explain! AH!

katlero
Dec 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Never mind.... got my answer. Greg.... You need help. Glad you're in remission!!!

nikvoodoo
Dec 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Never mind.... got my answer. Greg.... You need help. Glad you're in remission!!!

Yep. The good ol' Mr. Miller brought it up, and it got edited in for the joy of the fandom. It was figured at the time everyone would appreciate hearing Ms. Black get attacked by a zombie. :p

katlero
Dec 21st, 2012, 10:17 AM
It's really fun listening to the podcast with all the theories and predictions that are so wrong and so right. I'm sitting in my cubicle right now trying not to yell at Brit that she is sooooo wrong! In episode 14 she is adament about so many things that end up being completely opposite of what she is thinking: Lizzie's pregnancy, Burt and/or Saul dying, etc.

And I never realized that you weren't the original male co-host nikvoodoo! Listening to Greg aka Pete aka Octopus Lord and Master through me off so much!

Mograppler
Dec 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM
I listened to the podcast up to episode 36. I realized I had no idea what was going on, so I started back over. I finally found out about WND so decided to listen to that while I went through the show. I loved when you started going on every episode NIK. Even tho I did miss Greg, (and no, I had never heard of him before) you were such a great replacement (yes you did replace him). Even though your wrong SO much. But yes, I thought it was awesome when I heard Rebecca Black's Friday.

katlero
Dec 21st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Rebecca Black! That's her name!

clem131
Jan 11th, 2013, 07:30 AM
I remember that one, it wasn't funny. The episode normalization was screwed up and put that final scream so high that it actually hurt my ears while listening.

DaTank
Jan 11th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Caught up with WND! How I enjoy that podcast is very interesting