PDA

View Full Version : want too ask one thing (spoilers)

Drogon Malice
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM
do you think KC put an intentional joke in there about Angel......

1) poked fun at for having a small package
2) decides to find Riley "to get down and funky"
3) ends up bringing down the house, literally.... if you look at it in a simplistic way and throw in a sexual motive its kind of amusing.

what do you lot think?

Robzombie
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM
you lost me

Drogon Malice
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM
in a nutshell
Angel has a small penis, tries to get laid ends up destroying the building in the process, some kind of writer joke yay or nay?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
<irony>Haha, very funny, another penis joke.</irony>

Osiris
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
You're too dialed in to Angel's cock.

Drogon Malice
Dec 12th, 2012, 11:59 AM
:/ I'm only asking if people think that joke was put in place intentionally

nikvoodoo
Dec 12th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I think both occurrences were nothing more than circumstantial humor. One was to show the flirtatious nature of Angel and Riley, the other to show that even when Angel is trying to be cool, he's still basically a tool (I mean this as lovingly as I can possibly say it).

I don't think there's anything more to read into it.

scbubba
Dec 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I'm with you, nik. Kc is usually pretty consistent with the characters and their personalities so a few jokes at Angel's expense were normal. No bigger theme as far as I can tell.

Wicked Sid
Dec 12th, 2012, 12:43 PM
...even when Angel is trying to be cool, he's still basically a tool (I mean this as lovingly as I can possibly say it)...

Anything to do with Angel and Nikvoodoo is, no matter how hard Nik tries and wants, nowhere close to love. Even feeble attempts at tolerance end up with explosive battles between the rabid fanbase and the forum admin.

Nik and his Angel, a love story.

-----------

Also, it's mostly coincidence, unless Kc really wanted someone to read this much into the phallic attachment of a soldier straight out of OCS.

LiamKerrington
Dec 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM
:/ I'm only asking if people think that joke was put in place intentionally

No.

nikvoodoo
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Anything to do with Angel and Nikvoodoo is, no matter how hard Nik tries and wants, nowhere close to love. Even feeble attempts at tolerance end up with explosive battles between the rabid fanbase and the forum admin.

Why you gotta be like that dude? :p

Besides, I defy anyone to tell me that Mr. Get Down and Funky didn't sound like a complete tool box when he said that.

Osiris
Dec 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Nik has a secret Angel shrine in his bedroom closet.

Wicked Sid
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Besides, I defy anyone to tell me that Mr. Get Down and Funky didn't sound like a complete tool box when he said that.

I will defy you sir! He didn't sound like a complete toolbox, he just needed to get some lessons on how to be smooth from Bill. Couple of days and he'd been in shipshape. Ready to make the ladies swoon with smooth jazz and great hair, and a soul patch. And he'd be ready for We're Alive the Musical! Just imagine it, beat poetry by Angel Tunudo.

Robzombie
Dec 12th, 2012, 02:49 PM
No and yes. The script was written intentionally, and I don' think KC wrote anything by accident. Yet, I just don't see where the joke is about using the building to crush the behemoth. Sorry, i just don't see sex in everything unless for starters, it has boobs.

Drogon Malice
Dec 12th, 2012, 04:35 PM

-----------

Also, it's mostly coincidence, unless Kc really wanted someone to read this much into the phallic attachment of a soldier straight out of OCS.

still a better story than twilight.

but nah that's cool I'm happy with that, to be honest i never thought of it that way the first 4 times i listened to WA and i randomly picked it up while listening to it again, just thought of might of been worth pointing out / asking thanks all for responding