PDA

View Full Version : I miss...

mbarbaro
Dec 10th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Who else has gone back in the series and realizes that now that angel is no more they miss him?

Privateer
Dec 10th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I missed Angel from day one that he was gone. He was one of my favorite characters, and the fact that he had that much depth written in makes his death even more lamentatious. Mr. Salk did a wonderful job in the portrayal, and I was hardcore Angel/Riley 'shipping. :P

nikvoodoo
Dec 10th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Nope. Not. At. All.

I'm kinda ok with his ending. And by kinda, I mean very ok.

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Bit of a spoiler... isn't it?

Robzombie
Dec 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I missed Angel from day one that he was gone. He was one of my favorite characters, and the fact that he had that much depth written in makes his death even more lamentatious. Mr. Salk did a wonderful job in the portrayal, and I was hardcore Angel/Riley 'shipping. :P

totally. Angel was a great character and just like you said Mr Salk did a fantastic job with him.

mbarbaro
Dec 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Bit of a spoiler... isn't it?

Yes but you don't know when or how so not too much

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Yes but you don't know when or how so not too much

The mere fact that he's 'missed' implies something happened to him. I would say it's a grey area, but I was also merely busting your balls. If it were up to me I would change the thread title to "I Was Sure Pissed When Scratch Shot Angel After He Survived The Collapse Of The Tower With Burt, After Kalani Was Determined To Be The Rat And Then Crashed The Chopper To Save Everyone After Hannah Was Shot While Lizzy Was In The Early Stages of Her Pregnancy with Saul's Baby Boy!"

scbubba
Dec 10th, 2012, 08:28 PM
The mere fact that he's 'missed' implies something happened to him. I would say it's a grey area, but I was also merely busting your balls. If it were up to me I would change the thread title to "I Was Sure Pissed When Scratch Shot Angel After He Survived The Collapse Of The Tower With Burt, After Kalani Was Determined To Be The Rat And Then Crashed The Chopper To Save Everyone After Hannah Was Shot While Lizzy Was In The Early Stages of Her Pregnancy with Saul's Baby Boy!"

You forgot "after Saul was saved from death by Tanya his mother the doctor from the colony where everyone will escape to in season 3."

And I really don't miss Angel. He was good for the time he was in the show but we needed Scratch and the Mallers storyline to develop and his death worked into that. And boy was he a whiner.... RIP

Osiris
Dec 10th, 2012, 09:38 PM
You forgot "after Saul was saved from death by Tanya his mother the doctor from the colony where everyone will escape to in season 3."

And I really don't miss Angel. He was good for the time he was in the show but we needed Scratch and the Mallers storyline to develop and his death worked into that. And boy was he a whiner.... RIP

I wonder if the buffer could handle a thread title that long....