PDA

View Full Version : NSFW is not allowed on the forums...

Kc
Dec 7th, 2012, 08:22 AM
So a general rule of thumb to remember. NO NSFW is allowed on the forum. I just had to delete an old thread, but I received a notification from google:

Hello,
This is a warning message to alert you that there is action required to bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions to be taken on your part.
Issue ID#: 19606726
Affected website: zombiepodcast.com
Example page where violation occurred: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?147-NSFW-Do-you-like-stockings
Action required: Please make changes to your site within 72 hours.
Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

I removed it obviously and the post was from 2011, but just as a reminder if you see it, delete it.

nikvoodoo
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
This was still active? I swear we had deleted this. Hell....this was one of the final straws on him....

GODDAMN YOU DESTINY!!!!!!!! Bastard....

Sorry Kc. I seriously thought this was deleted because it was so friggin' stupid and NSFW which is why we locked it down. I thought it was unapproved at the very least so users couldn't see it.

yarri
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:24 AM
So a general rule of thumb to remember. NO NSFW is allowed on the forum. I just had to delete an old thread, but I received a notification from google:

I removed it obviously and the post was from 2011, but just as a reminder if you see it, delete it.

What is NSFW?

Hoff4D
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:48 AM
What is NSFW?

Not Safe For Work (read: Inappropriate content)

Kc
Dec 7th, 2012, 11:20 AM
it's not a big deal. I deleted it and we should still be fine. Glad that didn't get lost in my e-mail box, that would have sucked!

Osiris
Dec 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Was it me? I don't even remember that.

nikvoodoo
Dec 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Was it me? I don't even remember that.

Nah it was someone else. You're in the clear for this one sir

Osiris
Dec 11th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Nah it was someone else. You're in the clear for this one sir

BRB gotta post some tets.

Wicked Sid
Dec 11th, 2012, 03:26 PM
You could say, he's everlasting. *Glare at original forum staff and anyone with a long memory* (You guys know what I mean.)

In-jokes, yay!

Deacon_Tyler
Dec 11th, 2012, 08:58 PM
hahahaha I just saw the Google cache. It's one of those threads that are so creepy that they're hilarious!

Hellbringer
Dec 11th, 2012, 09:42 PM
You could say, he's everlasting. *Glare at original forum staff and anyone with a long memory* (You guys know what I mean.)

In-jokes, yay!

I remember him. Okay, I'm going back into hiding now.

mem
Dec 13th, 2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.aftonapple.com/pumpkins.jpg