PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 36- Scorched Earth

Pages : [1] 2

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:04 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!

Streaming finale is just over 24 hours from now! The artwork is released, the title is out there.......the time for awesome is nearly upon us.

If you're feeling so inclined, check out the "dry run" tonight at 6pm PST. You can call in and talk to Kc Wayland and myself as we put the live stream through it's paces as we stream chapter 35. The phone lines will be open all in preparation for the finale tomorrow night!

#OhFuckYeah

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!

Streaming finale is just over 24 hours from now! The artwork is released, the title is out there.......the time for awesome is nearly upon us.

If you're feeling so inclined, check out the "dry run" tonight at 6pm PST. You can call in and talk to Kc Wayland and myself as we put the live stream through it's paces as we stream chapter 35. The phone lines will be open all in preparation for the finale tomorrow night!

#OhFuckYeah

To borrow a phrase: "Shit just got REAL!"....

Deacon_Tyler
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!

#OhFuckYeah

I'm going to call y00.

...I have pudding.

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:28 PM
FOCUS PEOPLE!

#OhFuckYeah

Being gone for the last 2+ weeks, I prolly missed this and it's been said, but no better place than to ask here unless further patrons wonder it as well.....what's the process for the live event? just go to the main site and we'll be directed from there? How about for the call-in information/rules(or guidelines I should say)? I'd like to check out the practice run tonight for sure to make sure I got things handled for tomorrow, but feeling quite inept right now O_o

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:31 PM
So we're going to Boulder to deal with Pegs and Kelly. Ok, I can deal with that.

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:37 PM
So we're going to Boulder to deal with Pegs and Kelly. Ok, I can deal with that.

Hmmmm. Maybe. Or we see how Kimmet scorches Fort Irwin... Or how the Zeds scorch all the earth they touch....

I'm just too giddy to think straight..... :yay:

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Hmmmm. Maybe. Or we see how Kimmet scorches Fort Irwin... Or how the Zeds scorch all the earth they touch....

I'm just too giddy to think straight..... :yay:

Or maybe Kc is just going to scorch the whole cast in an epic explosion of Z-Juice.

#SecretSeriesFinaleRevealed

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:38 PM
#ominouschaptertitlemuch?

Hoff4D
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Kc decided 3 seasons was enough, it's earth scorching time. Leave ALL the loose ends!

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:47 PM

#Hashtag

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:53 PM
#Hashtag

#:#

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:02 PM
#YouGuysAreBastardPeople

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM
#YouGuysAreBastardPeople

#TrueStories

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM
#yetwestillloveyabro

I think the giddy-ness of tomorrow is starting to kick in. It is for me at least

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I might stay awake for it.

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I might stay awake for it.

I feel like I might have to....something about preshow/post show somethin' or other.

IamPaul
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Scorched Earth. That has to mean a nuclear winter correct? I saw some facebook comments about the cover art. Looks like along with the tall one maybe the black cloud of smoke is actually a behemoth. Super excited. I thought about how much it sucks between part 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead (2 months), then I thought what sucks even more is the wait between Season 3 and 4 of WA. It is ok though......... Iiiiiiieiiiiii will always love youuouououououou We're Alive.

Kc
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Being gone for the last 2+ weeks, I prolly missed this and it's been said, but no better place than to ask here unless further patrons wonder it as well.....what's the process for the live event? just go to the main site and we'll be directed from there? How about for the call-in information/rules(or guidelines I should say)? I'd like to check out the practice run tonight for sure to make sure I got things handled for tomorrow, but feeling quite inept right now O_o

We'll have it on the main page of the website. It's a special page we're designing. It's almost done, just some of the mobile stuff is being tweaked.

Hollomandious
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I remember seeing that the date of the event was dec 8th. Did something change? Or am i just completely mistaken/making shat up?

Will the entire show be avail as an mp3? Or just the finale?

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM
December 5th

Blues_127
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I am visibly shaking with the antici........

...........................pation.

nikvoodoo
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Scorched Earth. That has to mean a nuclear winter correct? I saw some facebook comments about the cover art. Looks like along with the tall one maybe the black cloud of smoke is actually a behemoth. Super excited. I thought about how much it sucks between part 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead (2 months), then I thought what sucks even more is the wait between Season 3 and 4 of WA. It is ok though......... Iiiiiiieiiiiii will always love youuouououououou We're Alive.
Scorched earth is a military strategy used since basically the dawn of man. It involves the destruction of any and all useful supplies by burning them. It can be used offensively or defensively. A retreating army can do it to prevent their attackers from gaining supplies or by attackers to devastate the oppositions supply lines. It's also perfect psychological warfare.

werewolf
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:28 PM
i am going to shut off my phone and turn off my tv sit in the dark with a flash light on and be a 48 yr kid

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I might call in if Victor is killed off... but if Scratch is killed off.... IF... I'll be too busy scorching the Earth to phone.

Of course, there's zero chance of that happening. She most likely won't show for the finale. And if she does it'll be driving away from the colony... in the last working vehicle... and laughing.

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
L
I might call in if Victor is killed off... but if Scratch is killed off.... IF... I'll be too busy scorching the Earth to phone.

Of course, there's zero chance of that happening. She most likely won't show for the finale. And if she does it'll be driving away from the colony... in the last working vehicle... and laughing.

I think we only hear Scratch in an "after credits" snippet to let us know that there is still more to find out about the woman we ll love to hate (or just love in some cases)

SmokeyZombified
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Dude my time says it's 20 hours until the season finale...wtf..thats like midnight the night my time...is it a night release or something? Aren't they usually released in the morning? What's up with this!! I was looking forward to having a nice listen while working tmr...thats means I won't hear it until Thursday...bummer..

SmokeyZombified
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I love KC and the we're alive gang but come on man.. if it's a night release half your listeners won't be able to hey it until Thursday. Not all of us are on the west coast..9 there is 11 or 12 here..tho I can't complain you've done a great job..just..disappointed..

Osiris
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I love KC and the we're alive gang but come on man.. if it's a night release half your listeners won't be able to hey it until Thursday. Not all of us are on the west coast..9 there is 11 or 12 here..tho I can't complain you've done a great job..just..disappointed..

That's it. Change the schedule. I would rather listen to it at 2:14 am instead of 6 pm.

scbubba
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:56 PM

It'll be 9:00 - 11:30pm EST on Wed. Not ideal but doable. And I get up at 0530 in the mornings....

C'mon Smoke! You can do it.....

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM

if osi does I will as well...he doesn't get to be the only drunk dialer....:hsugh:

7oddisdead
Dec 4th, 2012, 10:42 PM
L

I think we only hear Scratch in an "after credits" snippet to let us know that there is still more to find out about the woman we ll love to hate (or just love in some cases)

sounds familiar.....

Chadzero
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
6pm Pacific gives the west coast guys an hour to get home from work before it starts. I don't see what's wrong with that. Take a nap before hand ;-)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I remember seeing that the date of the event was dec 8th. Did something change? Or am i just completely mistaken/making shat up?

Will the entire show be avail as an mp3? Or just the finale?

There is only Chuck Norris listening to episode 36 on November 8th, 2012 - and on his phonograph which is powered by a hamster running in its running wheel. Sorry, I could not resist...

I guess - it better starts running...

http://ruthielewis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/HAMSTER-WHEEL.jpg

Witch_Doctor
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Boy, I'm an idiot. When converting times-zones 'rotated' the Earth the wrong direction. I got 3:00 EST out of 6:00 PST. Good thing all of the clocks in my house do automated Daylight Savings Time updates.O_o

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 4th, 2012, 11:59 PM
[...]Good thing all of the clocks in my house do automated Daylight Savings Time updates.

Oh, come oh, WD! Automated Daylight Savings Time updates! You live in a country where one man can simply change time by flying around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

Think big, think like a Witch_Doctor! :yay:

7oddisdead
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:34 AM

now ya done went and did it...everytime he thinks big i get nosebleeds..

Litmaster
Dec 5th, 2012, 02:34 AM

It's going to be released at 9pm PST??? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

Us East Coaster are always getting screwed by the Pacific Time Zone!!

First Sunday night football that doesn't finish until midnight and now this!!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 02:58 AM
It's going to be released at 9pm PST??? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!

Us East Coaster are always getting screwed by the Pacific Time Zone!!

First Sunday night football that doesn't finish until midnight and now this!!

Yeah, so it will be 3 o'clock in the morning for me. :(

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:06 AM
... damn, and there is still is no chance of having a duet by Burt and Scratch in the season 3 final episode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1QKMCHL44

It would be so nice!

scbubba
Dec 5th, 2012, 03:58 AM

Hell, he might just kill us with his brain.... (That's still a thing, right?)

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:00 AM
I'm mainly disappointed because my computer crashed so I'm at the mercy of my phone..no live show for Smokey...:(

scbubba
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I'm mainly disappointed because my computer crashed so I'm at the mercy of my phone..no live show for Smokey...:(

What kind of phone? I was on the test live stream last night using my phone and it worked just fine. Tried it on 3G and on wifi. No problems....

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I have a Samsung help me out can I just listen from this website?

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Windows phone

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:45 AM

Not everybody has the luxury of being able to listen at work, so this is sort of a catch all, releasing it at night. It's already NOT on a monday, you've accepted that, so just view it as a thursday release for your purposes. Not all of us are even North Americans, and they suffer the monday morning release schedule weekly, this is just a compromise ONE time man

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:46 AM
We'll have it on the main page of the website. It's a special page we're designing. It's almost done, just some of the mobile stuff is being tweaked.

Thanks Kc, always appreciate the quick reply's :)

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Not everybody has the luxury of being able to listen at work, so this is sort of a catch all, releasing it at night. It's already NOT on a monday, you've accepted that, so just view it as a thursday release for your purposes. Not all of us are even North Americans, and they suffer the monday morning release schedule weekly, this is just a compromise ONE time man

oh I know just letting some steam off cuz my computer crashed and I'm at the mercy of Zune..which doesn't ever update..it just sucks that the one time I have to compromise is on the season finale. But I may be able to stream live from my phone if some one can tell me how?

scbubba
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:06 AM
oh I know just letting some steam off cuz my computer crashed and I'm at the mercy of Zune..which doesn't ever update..it just sucks that the one time I have to compromise is on the season finale. But I may be able to stream live from my phone if some one can tell me how?

Here's the help link for the live stream stuff being used tonight. Might be helpful for you:
http://kb.voscast.com/index.php?sid=6440&lang=en&action=artikel&cat=6&id=32&artlang=en

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I tried says the app for windows has been discontinued...cant I straam it from this website?

scbubba
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I tried says the app for windows has been discontinued...cant I straam it from this website?

Check the link at the top of the main zombiepodcast.com page. It's the live stream page for tonight. Might have something there....

Chadzero
Dec 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM

Oh look the (grown up) little ones enjoy flipping cars like Kerby does tables!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Witch_Doctor
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Oh, come oh, WD! Automated Daylight Savings Time updates! You live in a country where one man can simply change time by flying around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

Hell, he might just kill us with his brain.... (That's still a thing, right?)

Hey, I blame the knock-off time machine that I bought. I should have known better when I saw that the label was printed TARDI. Now, I can't get anywhen on time.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
is this thing on?

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I think it all moved here: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3855-Let-the-Speculation-Begin!/page6&p=52688#post52688

Although, Chadzero and I may have derailed pretty well, lol

Duffusmonkey
Dec 5th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Are you taking calls on Skype? I have a audio-technica microphone on the PC because I can no longer stand poor audio quality in podcasts.

I would love to talk about my many theories:

1. My The District 9 ancient alien spaceship DNA altering fuel Theory.
2. My theory that Skittles survived because he crapped in his pants and the smell masked him
3. The Randy and Michael were lovers theory is not mine, but I feel like I want to talk about it
4. The Scratch is going to save everyone theory
5. The Randy Zombie allies theory, again not really mine but I am definately on board
6. My theory that Victor should already be dead but KC was forced to rewrite the script because of the forum would riot if he killed off Victor
7. I predict that almst everyone will die but a group of people about the size of the original tower group that will be forced to live in C.J.'s tower, CJ will also lose and eye somehow to complete the pirate look.
7. Its not a theory but I want more "LOST" journal entries discovered, Maybe Skittles kept a journal after hearing Michael and Kalani talk about it. Scratch could be reading journals that she found in the wreckage of the tower

EDIT:

SCORCHED EARTH WAS A GREAT DOS based game that I used to play on my uber 486 ZEOS PC in college. GREAT MEMORIES We would edit the text files so the tanks said cooler stuff when they died , and I had to stop my friends from giving my pet rat "Big Ed" too much beer, That rat would come running at the sound of a bottle being opened

http://image.dosgamesarchive.com/screenshots/scorchedearth3.gif

molson
Dec 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM
This is the my first day on the forum, and I've been gorging on the threads here in preparation for tonight. It's been pretty interesting. To show up on a new board, there's a lot to digest. It's like going to the colony for the first time - there's dangerous weirdos, kindly older gentlemen who have been around a while, and a guy who wants to see me naked for some reason.....Anyway, Hi!

One things stands out here right away - the discussion and attention paid to the social organization, physiology, and origin of the zombies. Little ones, runners, Randy, inklings, and so forth. It's interesting because from a clean listen of the entire show to this point, without reading any spoilers or analysis - that stuff takes such a back seat. A lot of the little events that are repeated here over and over again - "clues" that people think may hint at the bigger questions - happen so quickly and are so easily forgotten when you're just blowing through the series without reading about stuff.

Without having read this forum - I wouldn't have expected any of this stuff to be "revealed". We've gotten bits and pieces about the zombies, from the human perspective, but it hasn't at all been presented as a mystery or whodunit kind of thing. To me, it's come across more just as that these zombies are weird and not entirely predictable. I think it would have to involve a real story shift to reveal all of this different stuff at this point in the series. This story, I think, is about action and drama, not mystery or reveals. I don't think the humans will ever understand the zombies, and since the story is from their perspective - neither will we.

Anyway, looking forward to tonight. Really curious to see whether they'll be reason to be hopeful for the future of humanity, or if we're just going to continue the fast decline into defeat.

Hollomandious
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:12 PM
i can't get into the chat. and it's midway thru. and i have one thing to say and i wanna say it now.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Hellbringer
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM
my chat froze before the chapter aired, but at least I got to hear the whole thing! oh yeah! (I feel like the Kool-Aid Man)

Litmaster
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Holy shit! Best freaking episode of the series! Hot damn!!!!

GlassMan
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Sweeet!! Perfectly done! Best episode yet!

Dyehardjr
Dec 5th, 2012, 07:46 PM
@Nik Does this mean that Doc Britt is dead now that shit hit the fan?

Th3_T3ch
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:04 PM
...and boom goes ft. Irwin...

the one who shoots first
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:24 PM
if the post-show is watching this... WHEN WILL NIK GET TO CAMEO ON WERE ALIVE. he should be Randy

Cabbage Patch
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Now that Spec Anthony Robbins has lost his Blackhawk is he going to begin training on his Jolly Green Giant?

SnipesR1
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:48 PM
When do we have to start looking out for Z's wearing body armor and shooting back?? Im eye balling you Pin Stripe!!

Witch_Doctor
Dec 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM
:hsugh:
Now that Spec Anthony Robbins has lost his Blackhawk is he going to begin training on his Jolly Green Giant?

werewolf
Dec 5th, 2012, 09:12 PM
i only have 2 questions
1.when will the podcast be ready for Itunes?
2.when the collectors cds be ready for amazon?

buzzbros2002
Dec 5th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I ended up recording it on my computer since I wasn't going to be around during the middle. Great thing I did too, that was amazing! So now we have the whole gang together and then some, with Mallers still on the loose. Pinstripes is in the game and moved up to priority one on the zombie scale. It seems that the behemoths are now in cahoots with each other and there's no infighting like we had thought may be the case. We now have to look forward to not only survival but hunting as well, so the group will have to step up their game.

KC, I only have this to say about season 4,

Bring your A-game bro, bring it on.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 5th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I got to get on there!! Awesome show KC keep it going!!

Witch_Doctor
Dec 5th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Waiting for the episode to be uploaded, so I haven't listened again and this might be entirely accurate.

Nine Inklings left at the start. Therefore 12 may have been the total count.
#s 2 and 12 are killed, (6 or9) attacked Roman and may be dead.
#5 (Dis-armed by Bricks) surrived and is the one seen with one short arm at the Colony.
#s 1,3,4,5,(6 or 9), 7,8,10 and 11 present at the start of the chapter.
#5 and another one (#8?) are killed. The count is now 7.

While everyone is celebrating and reconnecting, Ink is missing and CJ is not at the gathering. Saul takes Tanya to check on her. Will they find her alone?

We now know WHEN Saul and Lizzy did the nasty. July 4th.

The group starts to put together the pieces that we have been seeing e.g. Ink leading the attacks; but it seems that some have already come to this conclusion in earlier chapters. But, Lizzy says something that might be a clue (or just something for 70ddisDead to endlessly speculate over for the next 9-10 months) WE can see that it looks like Ink is in control but Lizzy states that they get attacked when they are together in large numbers.

Glad the season ended on a somewhat upbeat note.

awkwardalex
Dec 5th, 2012, 10:27 PM

Somewhere in this post is a penis joke.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Riley: "What about another girl at my height, complains a lot?"
The kids: "The lawyer?"

Instant classic!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Pegs, Kelly and Lady - they all made it, hurray!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:39 PM
And it is Datu not Tutu!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e4/Archbishop-Tutu-medium.jpg/170px-Archbishop-Tutu-medium.jpg

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Oh my god, outer gate breach! Outer gate breach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMDv1dwONsA

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Burt is a hell of a hero: "He is unARMed! Haha!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Victor is the man, NEEDLEss to say: "He did not see it coming!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Datu: "Oh, look who it is!"
Hope: "Come on, seriously, again?!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Michael: "It's time for us to go to them!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Just one mild criticism - I really missed my annual tower defense action! And no Scratch! :D

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Hey Kc,
hey Cast and Crew,
hey WA-fans and friends,
hey everyone else:

Listening to "The Season 3 Finale - Scorched Earth" was very exciting. I especially enjoyed the plausibility and consistency of the story told. It was a blast, and all your efforts were and are a awesome. Thank you so much for everything you have done so far.

Big Re-Union ... I am glad they all did it. Awesome. This Season did not end with a wipe of all or half of the characters. That's nice.

Michael's final words: EPIC! And the overall message is nice as well.

Am looking forward to listening to the next season, whenever it starts.

For now: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - unless Earth stops on 21st of December; just hope for the best.
All the best!
Liam

diosa
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:34 AM
anyone know when we'll be able to download the finale?

buzzbros2002
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:16 AM

If it's not available by Monday I'll put a torrent of it up with blessing of KC since I copied the audio from the live stream.

DeeKay86
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I downloaded from iTunes just now! Listened and it was EPIC!!!!!!

I seriously love you Kc and team!

P.s, WTF was Lizzy on about near the end when Vic told her to keep quiet?

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:28 AM

It is available on FeedBurner as well:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/itpc/wwwwaylandws/Wayland_Productions/Were_Alive_-_Podcast/rssxml

Best wishes!
Liam

DeeKay86
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:29 AM
I guess it was about Angel?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:30 AM
I almost forgot to say the following:

It is a hell of an episode! Thanks to the production team, Kc, the voice actors, all the people involved.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Main character casualties: 0.0. So my optimistic feeling was right, yeay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oolP65DLQLY

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Hm, a different aspect: So we have got the following pairings:

Michael - Pegs
Saul - Lizzy
Victor - Kelly
Puck - Riley (?)

I guess that repopulating the world might start after Ink's killing, or?

However, what about the mechanical drama queen, Datu?

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:00 AM
And it is Datu not Tutu!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e4/Archbishop-Tutu-medium.jpg/170px-Archbishop-Tutu-medium.jpg

It's very simple. 'Da' plus a 'Tu'!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:02 AM
@ScBubba: +1

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:03 AM
I guess it was about Angel?

Yeah, I took it to mean that they thought it best not to tell everyone about Angel just then. That's twice we've had main characters *almost* learn about Angel and his demise.

Who all actually knows about Angel? Lizzie, Victor, ... ?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Yeah, I took it to mean that they thought it best not to tell everyone about Angel just then. That's twice we've had main characters *almost* learn about Angel and his demise.

Should the video not still be somewhere at the colony? OMFG.

diosa
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:18 AM
If it's not available by Monday I'll put a torrent of it up with blessing of KC since I copied the audio from the live stream.

that is mighty nice of you. thank you

nikvoodoo
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:21 AM
@Nik Does this mean that Doc Britt is dead now that shit hit the fan?
Yes. I do believe nurse britt has rejoined her original lover De. Jason

if the post-show is watching this... WHEN WILL NIK GET TO CAMEO ON WERE ALIVE. he should be Randy rrrrrrruahghau. Raaaaaaazor pllleeeaase

Burt is a hell of a hero: "He is unARMed! Haha!" I swear the thing that popped in my head was litmaster saying Burt would hop on a behemoth's back and wrap his legs around its throat..... It uh... It was way closer to what happened than I imagined.

Michael - Pegs
Saul - Lizzy
Victor - Kelly
Puck - Riley (?)

Robbins - Muldoon...... ;)

That's it. Well... Scratch and Tardust too.

The live show was a damn blast. It was hard to listen to through my host feed because i heard the ghosting delay after I heard the feed. Tony is hilarious, and drunk Kc is even funnier!

Cast and crew: enjoy your time off!! You've truly earned it. Thanks also to forum members and fans for crashing the site!! That's whoa crazy crazy!

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Yes. I do believe nurse britt has rejoined her original lover De. Jason
rrrrrrruahghau. Raaaaaaazor pllleeeaase

I swear the thing that popped in my head was litmaster saying Burt would hop on a behemoth's back and wrap his legs around its throat..... It uh... It was way closer to what happened than I imagined.

Robbins - Muldoon...... ;)

That's it. Well... Scratch and Tardust too.

The live show was a damn blast. It was hard to listen to through my host feed because i heard the ghosting delay after I heard the feed. Tony is hilarious, and drunk Kc is even funnier!

Cast and crew: enjoy your time off!! You've truly earned it. Thanks also to forum members and fans for crashing the site!! That's whoa crazy crazy!

Nik, thanks for all your hard work with the live show and WND. And of course as our Dadmin in here!

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:27 AM
I swear the thing that popped in my head was litmaster saying Burt would hop on a behemoth's back and wrap his legs around its throat..... It uh... It was way closer to what happened than I imagined.

I kept thinking about that too. I saw the pipebomb being jammed in the Behemoth's eye as Burt yelled "Yippee ki-yay, mofo!"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Yeah, thanks to you, too, Nikvoodoo!

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Listened again this morning. Still awesome!

Question on my mind at the moment: How are our heroes going to take it to the enemy?

What information do they have about the Zed operations? Last I recall, we heard the Arena was empty and, other than Cain Hospital, we never heard of a central base for them.

I wonder if we're going to see Michael's crew setting up ambushes and traps early in Season 4 to try to draw the Zeds out into the open.....

Any thoughts?

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 05:13 AM

Question on my mind at the moment: How are our heroes going to take it to the enemy?

What information do they have about the Zed operations? Last I recall, we heard the Arena was empty and, other than Cain Hospital, we never heard of a central base for them.

I wonder if we're going to see Michael's crew setting up ambushes and traps early in Season 4 to try to draw the Zeds out into the open.....

Any thoughts?

Well. Burt and Riley will remember a lot about the Hospital; and they may recall the "Devil's Workshop", which could be considered as the center of all evil things. And they have a helicopter and could land on top of the hospital.
Victor, Saul and CJ may share what they know about Ground Zero. I guess CJ has a lot more information available in her Tower, which still exists.
Speaking of which: Do you think that CJ might still have plenty of weapons and ammuniation in her place? I think she did not take everything into the battle with the squad car.

Now, the squad car. The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend ... This idea might return regarding Scratch and her group. Thus I see the potential for both groups of survivors to join forces. The Scratch-Pegs-Issue might be a problem though ...

The first part of Season 4 will be about refueling and reconnaissance. Maybe the Longbeach-Area might become interesting again.
Then there will be the clash of the two very different survivor-groups.
Finally things will evolve around maybe a) attacking or sabotaging the hospital and probably b) making something about Ground Zero.

One thing is granted, I guess: The few more or less well armed and battle-hardened humans won't choose the open battle or fight. It will be more guerilla-style and attacking the surgical points ... Taking down Ink (and maybe Randy) will be the highest priority; but finding and entrapping him will be a challenge of its own caliber, if you know what I mean ...

No matter what I think here, I guess Season 4 will be really, really entertaining and challenging.

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 05:19 AM

Any thoughts?

All we know is that Ink will somewhen start again to look for his chance. Michael will take this into account.

However:

- the fortification of the colony has to be upgraded
- CJ needs treatment
- S.C.R.A.T.C.H
- Randy

There is a lot to happen in season 4, which includes setting up traps.

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 05:20 AM

Instant classic!

Approved.

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 05:25 AM

Looks like I mist the fun-part ... Different timezones ... Why's earth a sphere rolling around the sun; why isn't it kind of a plate with the sun turning off and on again every several hours - one timezone for all ...

Anyway: "You truely earned it" nails it. Seconded.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 06:04 AM
I hate Zune it still hasnt updated! I want to listen again! Oh and KC just a heads up, when I was listening to chapter 36 I could still hear u guys in the background! I'm not sure if u knew that or not, I chose the low stream option.

Risen Mortal
Dec 6th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Hopefully you saw that Zune is finally updated!!! Awesome finale cast and crew!!!!!

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:07 AM
But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!

Yeah. There was a lot of suspense! Victor is much more badass then Scratch - as of now. He is not running away like a weak pussy, he stands and fights. Putting the beast down with the lethal injection .... That's Australian Style mucho grande ... (Fun Fact: Most of the most poisonous animals on planet Earth exist in Australia ...)

Pikepaw
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Awesome finale, I have to restrain my fist pumping. During the last ten minutes I was smiling so huge. Think last time my smile was that big, my mouth was bleeding. Victor and Burt are ultimate badasses, and I really thought they were goners. So excited for season 4. Too bad Puck, Muldoon and fathead get no love. Still glad Lady is safe, plus the group is all together again. Just so much...

Please let us take a moment of silence for our old friends, #5 and Arrowhead. They were significant, recognized zombies from season 2 and fell honourably in battle against true badasses. I will not forget them, even though I would have shot them myself

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Please let us take a moment of silence for our old friends, #5 and Arrowhead. They were significant, recognized zombies from season 2 and fell honourably in battle against true badasses. I will not forget them, even though I would have shot them myself

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

I am still having a hard time with the Burt vs. behemoth confrontation. Merely hours before, Burt was in his cell, tortured, hungry, in his our excrements maybe. In addition, he broke his legs a few months ago - and he is not the youngest one around. I mean, what is next, James Caan's character from Stephen King's Misery dancing like in Footloose?

Blues_127
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Loved the live show last night. Great job everyone. First time I caught a live season closer and it did not dissappoint.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Yeah. There was a lot of suspense! Victor is much more badass then Scratch - as of now. He is not running away like a weak pussy, he stands and fight. Putting the beast down with the lethal injection .... That's Australian Style mucho grande ... (Fun Fact: Most of the most poisonous animals on planet Earth exist in Australia ...)

Naah, our poor little girl is on her own. There will be time enough for her to talk to - what would she call him? - Burrito Boy. And technically speaking - she is more likely to have a vagina than Victor. So, you are entitled to categorize her as weak pussy. But I consider it rather rude.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:16 AM
With Scratch, I see of more the enemy of my enemy is my friend plot going on. They will need her for the offensive attack. And remember that she out there without a base now.

Sidenote, did anyone also hear "The Bodyguard" song when Vic fell into Saul arms' ? :rolleyes:

Pikepaw
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I am still having a hard time with the Burt vs. behemoth confrontation. Merely hours before, Burt was in his cell, tortured, hungry, in his our excrements maybe. In addition, he broke his legs a few months ago - and he is not the youngest one around. I mean, what is next, James Caan's character from Stephen King's Misery dancing like in Footloose?

It has already been established that Behemoths are not speedsters, instead strong and enduring, definition Mighty Glaciers. Plus this one was blind and the pipe bombs probably at least hurt it. So Burt could keep ahead of it since he had to lead the confused beast. There would be too much chaos and overlapping scents for probably even a bloodhound to pinpoint Burt by scent. Thus I hold that the battle could work. While KC allows for awesome, he keeps things concievable and consistent with what has been established. Plus Burt is trying to catch his breath for most of the conflict.

Also I noticed it right awat but I had to check. It seems 12 was the highest numbered Little One. There are 9 Black Numbers in the Colony battle and 3 Black Numbers are confirmed dead. So it seems there were originally 12, now at most 7. Of course since they can turn people...

LiamKerrington
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:20 AM
@YABC
- about Burt enjoying his Behemoth-scene: Yeah, it was kind of weird. But consider this: a) battlehardened veteran, b) US best boy (marine), c) all of a sudden a lot of enjoyable faces show up, d) about a day (or something) in which he was able to regain some will for life again ... And about his leg: I guess in the beginning he earned himself some medical care, before the torture and stuff started (a guess) ... SO I have no trouble with plauisbility:
- about Scratch and rudeness: a) is she really alone; I don'T think so; b) weak pussy ... Ok, the PUN was not intended ... It's what you made of it ... O_o

All the best!
Liam

UndeadSweeper

Yes, I really hoping that didn't need to pour out a 40oz for my pal Victor.

chevchelios
Im so Happy we get a Happy ending, it gets old with so many clifhangers and sad endings. I feel good after listening . Great job guys.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Wait, did anyone notice what Saul said about Arrowface? It had a infection around the injured eye. So the zombie can't heal once they turned. Any chemical, Llke we found out from Victor, or infection can't be recover from. This maybe a strategy, chemical warfare against the zombies.

Th3_T3ch
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
So this is just in its early stages of theorizing, but I believe we may have seen the last of the behemoths. I say this with the thinking that if there were a bunch of them, arrowhead wouldn't have been so popular (arena, bell, colony). And we do know that the behemoths are tough skinned like the inklings, and incredibly durable like the inklings. My thoughts are that behemoths were the early tests for pinstripes inklings.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:53 AM
@YABC
- about Burt enjoying his Behemoth-scene: Yeah, it was kind of weird. But consider this: a) battlehardened veteran, b) US best boy (marine), c) all of a sudden a lot of enjoyable faces show up, d) about a day (or something) in which he was able to regain some will for life again ... And about his leg: I guess in the beginning he earned himself some medical care, before the torture and stuff started (a guess) ... SO I have no trouble with plauisbility:
- about Scratch and rudeness: a) is she really alone; I don'T think so; b) weak pussy ... Ok, the PUN was not intended ... It's what you made of it ... O_o

All the best!
Liam

a,b): What time period are we talking of, 1964 - 1976?
c): Was this not after he unARMed the behemoth?
d): Yeah, he is superhuman. :hsugh:

HardKor
Dec 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
OK...So I forgot to make a human sacrifice to the internet gods last night and paid for it....HARD!

But I'm finally up to speed and enjoying a nice post-finale glow. So nice to hear a happy season ender. Quite a change from the fire and destruction from previous seasons. And it really felt like the happy reunion was earned.

Congrats to the cast and crew on a great finale. I can't wait for season 4.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Damnit its still not up on my Zune..i do have a question tho I know Robbins, Muldoon and puck made it out but what about Carl?

Kc
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I hate Zune it still hasnt updated! I want to listen again! Oh and KC just a heads up, when I was listening to chapter 36 I could still hear u guys in the background! I'm not sure if u knew that or not, I chose the low stream option.

Yeah, that was a big oops. I saw that about 20 minutes in and clicked it off.

Kc
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:05 AM

It was a day since Burt was in his cell.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Also did anyone get what Victor said once the Pelican got there? I couldn't hear because of the sound of the Pelican.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah, that was a big oops. I saw that about 20 minutes in and clicked it off.

I went and relistened (because my Zune blows) there are also some parts that repeat. Very small parts but the story would stop and replay the previous ten seconds or so. Doesn't matter now and I didn't care but just giving u a heads up. Hopefully it will help with the forth season finales which no doubt will be HUGE!

Ps sorry about rambling on last night on the phone! I was just over excited and slightly drunk :-D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:10 AM
It was a day since Burt was in his cell.

Ok, thanks for the information. :)

Kc
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I went and relistened (because my Zune blows) there are also some parts that repeat. Very small parts but the story would stop and replay the previous ten seconds or so. Doesn't matter now and I didn't care but just giving u a heads up. Hopefully it will help with the forth season finales which no doubt will be HUGE

Ah the series finale. THAT is going to be very different. The plan right now is to have a live listening show BEFORE it's released online at a location in LA. Make it a huge party.

That's still a long time out from now- Lots to think about and plan for.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Ah the series finale. THAT is going to be very different. The plan right now is to have a live listening show BEFORE it's released online at a location in LA. Make it a huge party.

can't wait for that!!

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Michael - Pegs
Saul - Lizzy
Victor - Kelly
Puck - Riley (?)

I guess that repopulating the world might start after Ink's killing, or?

However, what about the mechanical drama queen, Datu?

Datu is a bit too paternal for a Datu - Hope pairing but a KODI - R2-DATU Robomance seems plausible. :D

I can dig the Puck - Riley fling.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:14 AM

Victor keeps EVERYONE'S secrets.
Glenn tries to tell EVERYONE'S secrets.

What happens if they both learn the SAME secret?
We'll never know. The outcome would be a secret.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Datu is a bit too paternal for a Datu - Hope pairing but a KODI - R2-DATU Robomance seems plausible. :D

R2-DATU : When the ex-territorial met the extra-terrestial.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:23 AM

Very nice, good doctor....

I like the Puck & Riley idea. Especially with how many times Puck kept saying "leave her" early in the episode....

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:24 AM

Instant classic!

Pegs, Kelly and Lady - they all made it, hurray!

And it is Datu not Tutu!

Victor is the man, NEEDLEss to say: "He did not see it coming!"

Datu: "Oh, look who it is!"
Hope: "Come on, seriously, again?!"

Michael: "It's time for us to go to them!"

Just one mild criticism - I really missed my annual tower defense action! And no Scratch! :D

Main character casualties: 0.0. So my optimistic feeling was right, yeay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oolP65DLQLY

Should the video not still be somewhere at the colony? OMFG.

I have to go on a repping spree to rep you. +1

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
So this is just in its early stages of theorizing, but I believe we may have seen the last of the behemoths. I say this with the thinking that if there were a bunch of them, arrowhead wouldn't have been so popular (arena, bell, colony). And we do know that the behemoths are tough skinned like the inklings, and incredibly durable like the inklings. My thoughts are that behemoths were the early tests for pinstripes inklings.

Kc pretty much said in a WND interview when asked about the less and less appearances of "special" zombies (jumpers/runners/behemoths) that it may be they are going away....I believe he phrased it like that, possibly more ambiguously. But he did sort of say he was giving away a bit saying that. I think it means the zombies have been improved upon norms to runners to jumpers to behemoths or all at once, until we perfected to the Inklings. So yea, The behemoths were most likely the last of their breed on this thought. Could be wrong or misunderstanding, but thats what I gathered.

Edit: Upon reading Nik's post, I think he's right, there were 2 behemoths before the battle, and it only seems like one was dropped. I'm pretty sure we hear the second one screaming later, but never actually die

sos63
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:33 AM
BRILLIANT FINALE!

But I have to say... I still don't like Pegs.

She might have gotten a lot better since the beginning but she still irritates the piss out of me. I'm almost hoping she gets with Robbins and leaves Michael the hell alone. Even though CJ might end up one limb less of a woman than Pegs, she's still a better woman. I can see Michael and CJ butting heads but I think it'd be interesting and I'd rather like that duo than Pegs and the Sgt.

It also breaks my heart that Angel wasn't there. You hear so many familiar voices; characters you've fallen in love with through all the episodes. You can't help but have an emotional attachment to them all and miss one when you've grown so used to their voice being in a scene along with the others.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I have to go on a repping spree to rep you. +1

So I accomplished two things today: Listening to an exceptional good episode of WA and getting a honorable mention by Witch_Doctor. What a great day!

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Im so Happy we get a Happy ending, it gets old with so many clifhangers and sad endings. I feel good after listening . Great job guys.

You're right. I'm glad KC knows when to switch things around. Some serials will drag out mysteries, cliffhangers and losing situations way too long.

nikvoodoo
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM

I thought about that myself. One thing to remember is the Mallers set his leg right and it should be relatively healed. Of course he didn't get to go through Physical therapy....

Wait, did anyone notice what Saul said about Arrowface? It had a infection around the injured eye. So the zombie can't heal once they turned. Any chemical, Llke we found out from Victor, or infection can't be recover from. This maybe a strategy, chemical warfare against the zombies.

It may not be that they can't heal. Flip this thought on it's head for a minute and realize that zombies don't succumb to infection once they are injured. It sounded like Arrowhead had blood poisoning or gangrene from the description Saul gave.

I think there is one more. There were two behemoths out there before the season finale. We only seemed to interact and kill Arrowhead. So we have one huge climactic battle left and it's probably the one who chased Victor/Saul early in Season 3.

Goddamnit.....I have to start saving now....

sos63
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM

I so agree with the Puck and Riley fling. I can see her being a little resistant though seeing as the last man she was attached to died. And can someone tell me what Puck's accent is?

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Great episode, wish I could've been apart of the live show, but something came up. Oh well, I got it this morning and have listened a few times now, love it. Much like everyone else I like the bit of hope (literal and figurative) in this episode, and the change of attitude going forward. Thoughts?

We still have a KODI....seems like quite a nice Recon weapon if we happen to find a better zombie hive, or if even to just take out the hospital. If we rig up some MORE explosives to it, could potentially take down the whole building, or at least a section (it was 5 sections I believe with staircases connecting the outer 4 to the inner one I believe? anyone confirm?)

We didn't hear another peep about Randy, only pinstripes, right? But Ink got in with no problem....maybe we go check on CJ and Randy is in there?

And we didnt confirm who left in the van, yet everyone we care about is accounted for....doesn't this lend itself to the camped-out Scratch picking her time to escape? Possibly with tardust in tow?

Lastly - Pegs and Kelly are alive!

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I so agree with the Puck and Riley fling. I can see her being a little resistant though seeing as the last man she was attached to died. And can someone tell me what Puck's accent is?

I agree with the Riley/Puck fling, but I think it's more of a rescued princess syndrome....but its a rescued prince this time. Riley, the woman Puck doubted all along saved his life. So I think it'll be him infatuated with her, and her being rather off-put by everything in general....perhaps even demanding a search party for Angel, or Angel's body, just so she can have closure knowing he's dead....cue an awkward silence from those who KNOW he's dead and dont want to tell her....yet don't want to do search parties. Perhaps mask recon missions as search parties for awhile, until she stumbles across the video and loses it on everyone, and relapses drunk-Riley-In-the-field-passed-out-all-night style again....

Also, I think Puck's accent sounds a bit east coast/new york city-ish. But it's not thick enough to pinpoint exactly, it's just a bit of talking out the side of your mouth accent

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:56 AM

His bio says he was raised in New Jersey. Some New Jersey and NY speakers sound indistinguisable to me.

http://www.brettanewton.com/BrettANewton/HOME.html

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Kc pretty much said in a WND interview when asked about the less and less appearances of "special" zombies (jumpers/runners/behemoths) that it may be they are going away....I believe he phrased it like that, possibly more ambiguously. But he did sort of say he was giving away a bit saying that. I think it means the zombies have been improved upon norms to runners to jumpers to behemoths or all at once, until we perfected to the Inklings. So yea, The behemoths were most likely the last of their breed on this thought. Could be wrong or misunderstanding, but thats what I gathered.

Edit: Upon reading Nik's post, I think he's right, there were 2 behemoths before the battle, and it only seems like one was dropped. I'm pretty sure we hear the second one screaming later, but never actually die

I seem to recall him saying that in the WND interview and possibly again in the finale Post-show. Basically, the evolution of Zeds is perhaps peaking with the Inklings - leaving all the other types behind. And with the ability to turn others into Inklings.... that's powerful.

Re: the 2nd behemoth - I heard it bellowing while the Pelican was swooping around. Then the screaming accompanying the sweet song of the M134. My assessment - Robbins shredded him a behemoth....

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I was thinking that we never heard any more about the SWAT van after the Zeds started their attack. Since it was being driven directly into the hordes, I wonder if we aren't just supposed to assume...

Robzombie
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Victor keeps EVERYONE'S secrets.
Glenn tries to tell EVERYONE'S secrets.

What happens if they both learn the SAME secret?
We'll never know. The outcome would be a secret.

It would be like when matter and anti-matter meet -complete annihilation!!!!

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM
His bio says he was raised in New Jersey. Some New Jersey and NY speakers sound indistinguisable to me.

http://www.brettanewton.com/BrettANewton/HOME.html

Definitely sounds like a NY/NJ guy to me. Not specifically one borough or another which is why I throw the NJ part in there. I really like Puck's character. Aside from the distinctive voice, he's been a really good foil for many of the other Fort Irwin people. His "bust the newbies" stuff when they try out the first KODI in Chapter 33 is awesome as is his fighting in the Hummer in Chapter 36. He's actually got a good range of stuff happening since we met him. Very glad he's moving on to Season 4....

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:17 PM
"Do places just blew up every you go, or is that just some crazy coincidence?" - Burt, if you only knew...

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:18 PM
"Do places just blew up every you go, or is that just some crazy coincidence?" - Burt, if you only knew...

I thought that was an awesome line!

Puck: I think I broke it
Michael: You or the hatch?
Puck: Both.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I hope so badly that Scratch return opens with the sentence: "Michael, you really should have given me some sugar back then..." using her remarkably smooth voice, which would be such a great...

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I dont doubt your second statement, it's possibly not scratch related....but I don't think Kc would give us a van riding off into the zombie filled sunset without SOME payoff....unless there is MEANT...

Litmaster
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Any thoughts?

Yeah, that CJ and Tanya are both going to be instrumental sources of information in Season 4: Tanya got all her notes from WEED hosptial (and has probably learned a lot about the biology of the virus and Zs due to her experiments), and CJ still has a lot of the back-story behind Ink and others back at Dunbar. Once our group pools intel and resources, we should have a good idea of what we are looking at...

PERFECTLY plausible. This is, after all, Burt we are talking about here. No suspension of disbelief required when this character is involved. :)

Damnit its still not up on my Zune..i do have a question tho I know Robbins, Muldoon and puck made it out but what about Carl?

I have the same question. Can we come up with a list of total survivors left now?

Oooh... that is something I might just have to fly out for...

Also, I think Puck's accent sounds a bit east coast/new york city-ish. But it's not thick enough to pinpoint exactly, it's just a bit of talking out the side of your mouth accent

Sounds New Jersey to me. Definitely not a Boston-area accent.

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, that CJ and Tanya are both going to be instrumental sources of information in Season 4: Tanya got all her notes from WEED hosptial (and has probably learned a lot about the biology of the virus and Zs due to her experiments), and CJ still has a lot of the back-story behind Ink and others back at Dunbar. Once our group pools intel and resources, we should have a good idea of what we are looking at...

PERFECTLY plausible. This is, after all, Burt we are talking about here. No suspension of disbelief required when this character is involved. :)

I have the same question. Can we come up with a list of total survivors left now?

Oooh... that is something I might just have to fly out for...

Sounds New Jersey to me. Definitely not a Boston-area accent.

Yea, when I say east coast, i meant pretty much all the east-coast except boston, hence the 'NYC-ish' add on. My dad is from Boston, lots of family out there...and that is its own damn language....

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Carl was on the Pelican, still trying to keep the sat phone line busy. I think he made it. <br />
<br />
At Ft. Irwin I thought Kimmet was going to shoot himself in the head when Michael say's 'please put the...

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:32 PM
+1 here thinking Kimmett pulled the gun for himself.... <br />
<br />
When I listened again this morning, I did feel kinda sad for ArrowHead. It was a mournful howling.

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
As Burt was takin that one down, it kept going through my head &quot;I don't think we've ever heard the behemoths make noises like this....this is sort of weird&quot;....I think you hit the nail on the head...

Litmaster
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
So now it's time to revisit the predictions I made last episode IN THIS POST (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3829-Chapter-35-3-The-End-is-Near&p=51290&viewfull=1#post51290) concerning the Season 3 finale and events leading into Season 4...

Michael and a small crew of Muldoon, Anthony Robbins, Tanya, Carl, Hope, Riley, and Datu will take off with the Pelican armed and already loaded with the robo-thing = NAILED IT! (I think Carl was on board, too; I only missed Pegs, Kelly, and the dog)

Since the base is overrun anyway, then the use of the robo-thing is moot and will just stay on board = NAILED IT!

Crew will fly to the Colony, only to find IT under siege as well = NAILED IT!

Michael will come up with a scheme to use the robo-thing (WTF is the name?!) to draw off and blow up one of the Behemoths = Ok, so this didn't happen at the Colony, but you can damn sure bet that KODI is coming into play in Season 4...

The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic. = NAILED IT! Ok, well, he DID shoot one of the eye sockets and DID take down a Behemoth, so close enough...

The colony people, together with the chopper air-fire support, will repel the zombie invaders, and there will be a reunion at the colony. = NAILED IT!

Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom = NAILED IT! Uh, well... this hasn't happened YET, but GET THAT STILETTO READY, KC!

Michael and the crew will realize that even though they staved off this attack, since Ink knows where they live, he will surely mount another attack with even more Zeds next time, so... = NAILED IT!

...the best defense will be a strong offense, and a SWAT team of colony commandos, led by Burt, will storm the hospital and lay waste to Ink's zombie modification equipment... = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE

And Scratch will show up at the wrong time and fuck things up a bit, most likely...ONLY TO BE FINALLY KILLED BY BURT! This plot point is set in granite and cannot be altered. = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE

...uh, and something about coming up with a healing virus or something.... = STILL ON TRACK WITH THIS ONE sorta...

...ok, kind of petered out at the end there, but MOST OF THIS STUFF IS SOLID

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM

I was telling my wife that KC said that Kelly was to have some important 'insightful' roll to play in the the next season, she replied, "Duh, she's a lawyer. She probably defended Bill 'Ink' Roberts."

Litmaster
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I don't always nail my predictions, but when i do...

...I make sure to be a pain in the ass

and let everyone know just how much I nailed them

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM
So now it's time to revisit the predictions I made last episode IN THIS POST (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3829-Chapter-35-3-The-End-is-Near&p=51290&viewfull=1#post51290) concerning the Season 3 finale and events leading into Season 4...

*slow clapping*

:-)

Seriously though, good stuff my friend!

sos63
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Actually it sounded like he may have had it pointed at Michael. The way I imagined the scene Michael was standing before everyone else during that confrontation. I'm sure Kimmet blew up with the rest...

sos63
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I was telling my wife that KC said that Kelly was to have some important 'insightful' roll to play in the the next season, she replied, "Duh, she's a lawyer. She probably defended Bill 'Ink' Roberts."

I thought the same thing! I don't know much about the legal system and whatnot but do you think she defended or prosecuted him?? I don't think she would've defended a murderer...Would she?

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:52 PM
*slow clapping*

:-)

Seriously though, good stuff my friend!

*Slightly faster/louder slow clapping*

Good work

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I thought the same thing! I don't know much about the legal system and whatnot but do you think she defended or prosecuted him?? I don't think she would've defended a murderer...Would she?

To this theory, I reply with mine posted in the previous Ch36 thread. I think the two could intertwine for one MEGA-twist:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3855-Let-the-Speculation-Begin!&p=52676&viewfull=1#post52676

Litmaster
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM
To this theory, I reply with mine posted in the previous Ch36 thread. I think the two could intertwine for one MEGA-twist:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3855-Let-the-Speculation-Begin!&p=52676&viewfull=1#post52676

That would be a helluva twist. Season 4 is going to be interesting, as we are going to dig into a lot of back-story, dangling threads, and unanswered questions that have been lingering since the very beginning of the series...

HarleyQuinn
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Good idea. But they could become immune to some chemicals (thinking back to the chloroform in around chapter 7) and possibly some infections then.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM

Remember Boulder wasn't his fault. That all Kimmet.

Also I think two people in the colony died during this attack. The gate operator and the person who took the van or was the people who jump the gate?

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Good idea. But they could become immune to some chemicals (thinking back to the chloroform in around chapter 7) and possibly some infections then.

I took the infection comments to mean that Zeds (at least the Behemoth model) were not immune to everything. They do have basic biological functioning. So they can be effected by bacteria, viruses, chemicals, and the like. They could be immune/highly resistant to some of them and their metabolism could mean that they recover from the effects of somethings faster.

Some things that went down in Chapter 36 that could be linked together as foreshadowing (other than the shooter on the grassy knoll):

Use of chemicals - CS gas at Fort Irwin and the lethal injection at the Colony. Zeds can be effected by them.
Infection - Natural processes work on the Zed in some ways similar to humans
Medical - Hospital as Devil's Workshop, Tanya, Powerful antibiotics, Pregnancy
Weakness/soft spot - ArrowHead and his eyes, ShortArm and his eye. The reuse of the "Soft Spot" joke (1st Angel way back when and now Victor) - reminding me that the 1st Pinstripes sighting described his "green eyes"

Not sure where it's all going but these things set of alarms when i was listening. Could just be thematic but it might also be the dropping of some clues..... :tinfoil:

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Remember Boulder wasn't his fault. That all Kimmet.

Also I think two people in the colony died during this attack. The gate operator and the person who took the van or was the people who jump the gate?

Lenny jumped the gate in Chapter 35 and became lunch quickly. Pinstripes ended the civilian on the gate controls in this episode. Other than that, I'm not sure we had any confirmed deaths at the Colony.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:06 PM
The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic. = NAILED IT! Ok, well, he DID shoot one of the eye sockets and DID take down a Behemoth, so close enough...

I'm counting this as a hit! Looks like Burt's not the only Sharp Shooter in town.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Just thought of something. Lizzy got preggers BEFORE Saul was possibly exposed to the Zombie Blood. Fourth of July in the apartment, most likely before the war, of course. Add this into the (immunity vs drugs) +/ (Zombie Hybrid and/or Immune Baby) soup of theories. There is no Zombie Hybrid baby and if there is an Immune Baby then the drugs didn't matter (Or didn't matter much).

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I wonder what kinds of weaponry the survivors still have access to? Here's what I can remember: <br />
<br />
• One Pelican helicopter, in questionable operational condition, armed with an M-134 Minigun. <br />

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Yup, CJ said she has more guns then people at one point.

IamPaul
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:28 PM
What a great finale. Season 4 is going to be awesome. Will season 4 pick up where we left off, or will it be a few weeks later? Did they ever go back in Season 2 and get the rest of the 'Locked and Loaded" weaponry? I am curious how Michael plans of attacking when they have no idea where they live. I think we should be prepared for a sad ending. This one was the first with no real cliff hanger, and everyone was cheery. We won't find out until probably a little less than 2 years from now, depending on when we start again. :(

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
What a great finale. Season 4 is going to be awesome. Will season 4 pick up where we left off, or will it be a few weeks later? Did they ever go back in Season 2 and get the rest of the 'Locked and Loaded" weaponry? I am curious how Michael plans of attacking when they have no idea where they live. I think we should be prepared for a sad ending. This one was the first with no real cliff hanger, and everyone was cheery. We won't find out until probably a little less than 2 years from now, depending on when we start again. :(

'Locked and Loaded" was robbed by the prisoners, that where they got the RPG from. Which technically should be in the colony. Also can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that weapon base where Kimmet when to.

CantWaitForSeason3
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Great season and the last episode has me very excited for the next season!
I like where the immunity plot line is going. Saul is immune for sure, Tonya i think would be too and well the baby is anyones guess until its born. If the humans held off, at some point couldnt every human be in Sauls bloodline and therefore what is remaining of the human race would be all immune?
Also, if humans can turn into zombies but not all of them, does it work the other way around? Could most of the zombies be turned back if they came in contact with someone who is immune? Maybe not all but i know one zombie who is very close to being human... Ink.
If Saul bites Ink could he turn back into a normal human?

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:47 PM
...can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that place in weapon base where Kimmet when too.

There are a number of military bases around Southern California and Nevada that haven't been part of the story so far that would be within range of the Pelican. The one I find tantalizing is the "Long Beach Navy Base" that the Army recon team was sent to check on. In real life there isn't a Long Beach Navy Base any more, and I can't believe that K.C. and company wouldn't know that.

The base Kimmet got the nukes from is in Texas, which is too far away for the Pelican to easily reach. But there could be nukes on Navy bases, and if there aren't any in Long Beach then there should be in San Diego.

IamPaul
Dec 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM
'Locked and Loaded" was robbed by the prisoners, that where they got the RPG from. Which technically should be in the colony. Also can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that weapon base where Kimmet when to.

I seem to remember that they still had some gear left there, but maybe I am forgetting something. I remember in Season 2 that Burt did not want to put all his eggs in one basket when talking about going back to get ammo. Maybe they evetually went back and it was all gone. Or the tower only took a little at a time. I don't remember. Plenty of time to relisten to the series and find out.

nikvoodoo
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Second behemoth was shredded. I missed it during the broadcast. I had the screwed up echo thing during that moment so I didn't hear it. Much like I've missed other things due to technical snafus.

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Also did anyone get what Victor said once the Pelican got there? I couldn't hear because of the sound of the Pelican.

I believe it was "they heard us! They heard us!"

Referencing the Sat phone call

Hoff4D
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Second behemoth was shredded. I missed it during the broadcast. I had the screwed up echo thing during that moment so I didn't hear it. Much like I've missed other things due to technical snafus.

"Technical Snafus"....suuure....THATS what happened to the voodoo lounge. :-P

nikvoodoo
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
"Technical Snafus"....suuure....THATS what happened to the voodoo lounge. :-P

No....a severe lack of time happened to the voodoo lounge

Litmaster
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:48 PM
There are a number of military bases around Southern California and Nevada that haven't been part of the story so far that would be within range of the Pelican. The one I find tantalizing is the "Long Beach Navy Base" that the Army recon team was sent to check on. In real life there isn't a Long Beach Navy Base any more, and I can't believe that K.C. and company wouldn't know that.

The base Kimmet got the nukes from is in Texas, which is too far away for the Pelican to easily reach. But there could be nukes on Navy bases, and if there aren't any in Long Beach then there should be in San Diego.

Now I'm remembering when Burt said that most of the choppers around LA flew out of Van Nuys. Not sure if they are civilian-type or not, but just thought it would be cool if Muldoon could get himself another fully-loaded Blackhawk, then he and Pegs could both take to the air and raise hell!

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
No....a severe lack of time happened to the voodoo lounge

Given a choice between having Nik update the Voodoo Lounge, and all the other things he does for us, notably getting "We're Not Dead" out and maintaining order on the Forum, I vote for keeping things the way they are. And for getting Nik a guest role on We're Alive.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM

There was one more thing. I thought I heard Spanish too.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM

I concur.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Given a choice between having Nik update the Voodoo Lounge, and all the other things he does for us, notably getting "We're Not Dead" out and maintaining order on the Forum, I vote for keeping things the way they are. And for getting Nik a guest role on We're Alive.

+1 for WND

+1 for Nik's WA role

+1000 for Nik!!!

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Now I'm remembering when Burt said that most of the choppers around LA flew out of Van Nuys. Not sure if they are civilian-type or not, but just thought it would be cool if Muldoon could get himself another fully-loaded Blackhawk, then he and Pegs could both take to the air and raise hell!

Is there any chance that Muldoon and Edwards' Blackhawk survived the fight at Fort Irwin? I know it was over the barracks when Muldoon warned them to run and there wasn't much time to act before the nuke went off. But there is some serious terrain around Fort Irwin, and it wouldn't take a Blackhawk very much time to get behind a mountain and into one of the deeper valleys, where it could potentially survive a nuke blast at the main encampment.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Is there any chance that Muldoon and Edwards' Blackhawk survived the fight at Fort Irwin? I know it was over the barracks when Muldoon warned them to run and there wasn't much time to act before the nuke went off. But there is some serious terrain around Fort Irwin, and it wouldn't take a Blackhawk very much time to get behind a mountain and into one of the deeper valleys, where it could potentially survive a nuke blast at the main encampment.

If it did survive the blast & EMP, where could it get to after all that? It had a been in the air a pretty good amount of time prior to the blast, I think.

So what's the range of a Blackhawk under normal conditions? I know they went to LA and back with a Blackhawk before so it's definitely doable, right?

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM
If it did survive the blast & EMP, where could it get to after all that? It had a been in the air a pretty good amount of time prior to the blast, I think.

So what's the range of a Blackhawk under normal conditions? I know they went to LA and back with a Blackhawk before so it's definitely doable, right?

Normal range for a Blackhawk is about 360 miles, but this one had to have had an extended range kit on it in order to have made the flight from Boulder, which boosts its max range to over 1,300 miles. Assuming they started the day with full tanks they could easily make the trip to LA from Fort Irwin, even after several hours in the air during the fight for the base.

Of course, they wouldn't necessarily know where to go next, unless they had radio contact with the Pelican.

One other place the survivors could find replacement Blackhawks, that S-Mart parking lot in Colorado at the "Evergreen turnoff by 70". That's where all the helicopters that survived Boulder landed. They'd need to bring fuel.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Normal range for a Blackhawk is about 360 miles, but this one had to have had an extended range kit on it in order to have made the flight from Boulder, which boosts its max range to over 1,300 miles. Assuming they started the day with full tanks they could easily make the trip to LA from Fort Irwin, even after several hours in the air during the fight for the base.

Of course, they wouldn't necessarily know where to go next, unless they had radio contact with the Pelican.

One other place the survivors could find replacement Blackhawks, that S-Mart parking lot in Colorado at the "Evergreen turnoff by 70". That's where all the helicopters that survived Boulder landed. They'd need to bring fuel.

Good info. Thanks CP!

I would assume fuel would become the main limiter for air travel now. But since nobody else is out there using it, there should be some caches around. Getting it to the choppers, or getting the choppers to the fuel, could get tricky.

I wonder if we're gonna see much of the air support in Season 4. Air superiority has decided many battles in history so it would definitely warrant thought here....

UndeadSweeper
Dec 6th, 2012, 04:42 PM
I have bad feeling that Riley is going to find out about Angel through the video. I don't think it was destroy. Oh man, she may hit the sauce even harder, hope Pete doesn't have any hard stuff in the shop. Bytheway, where is Pete?

CantWaitForSeason3
Dec 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
pete is fighting cancer. which is why he wasnt in the show, im assuming.

never did say tho if they were still worried about his possible infection. zombie infection not cancer.

Tielurrdee
Dec 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Is anyone on here fans of the video game borderlands 2. If so did anyone laugh when the bohemnith started thrashing and hitting regulars in the pit. It reminded me of the golaiths when you make them rage. That's all I could imaging on that part. It made me giggle bc I know KC probably has no clue what I'm even rambling about.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Anyone else start to miss bricks when they mentioned the little one with no arm?

Cabbage Patch
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Anyone else start to miss bricks when they mentioned the little one with no arm?

Good call, one of many first-rate call-backs in the finale! That mixture of wry humor with attention to detail and continuity has been one of the joys of We're Alive...a nice payoff for loyal listeners.

SmokeyZombified
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Good call, one of many first-rate call-backs in the finale! That mixture of wry humor with attention to detail and continuity has been one of the joys of We're Alive...a nice payoff for loyal listeners.

glad I caught that! To anyone wondering the not so little one with no arm was the one that bricks fudged up during the attack on the arena

Leedo2502
Dec 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I had goose bumps when the Pelican came in with the Mini Gun blazing hatred and discontent on the Zombie masses. I thought that when the bomb at Irwin went off KC was ending the Michael/Pegs/Datu et al story until next season then BAM here they are riding in with Wagner playing (in my mind at least.)

I am a little sad that now we see the demise of Ft Irwin we won't get any Reflective Belt jokes from Kc put into the story for the Veteran fans. I just wanted to hear Kimmet chewing Carl's ass for not havint a PT Belt on...

nikvoodoo
Dec 6th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I'm honestly just glad that they finally figured out what we've known for a long time: the larger the group, the more attention grabbing you are.

CJ sends out convoys: Dunbar wrecked. Mallers expand out into the city: become a target. Tower-ites send out small groups to get what they need: go unnoticed until they accidentally take the offensive against the zombies by tracking them.

I said it on here long ago that TOWTM specifically picked those groups in that order on purpose. Why don't the characters read the forum??? We have this shit figured out man!!

Wicked Sid
Dec 6th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Why don't the characters read the forum??? We have this shit figured out man!!

Well... Chronologically, this place doesn't exist yet, Mister NikVooDoo. *Pushes up taped glasses* How does it feel to be a scary future-man? I think it's pretty great.
----

That'd be great tactical decision making by Stripy-Pins. As your army grows, you understand yourself with more precision. Do you think there may have been other groups wrecked by TOWTM before he interacted with our groups? There has to have been, at least one or two smaller groups. You don't get that much control without taking a few test runs first. He had them driving cars in our first known encounter, setting traps with the tactics of an urban-guerrilla military group. I don't believe that he did it alone in the beginning.

zombeh-kitteh
Dec 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM
So, I loved the season finale...I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, trembling. The writing, acting, effects, mixing, everything was absolutely excellent! I was waiting for the inevitable moment when Burt was going to get Behemoth'ed all over the place. Amazingly, however...not only did the Ft. Irwin Pelican crew make it and help out the Colony crew, our main loved ones from the Colony are OK...(Saul, Victor, Burt, Lizzie, you know the important ones {j/k}).
So...my first prediction for season 4 is that CJ is going to kick the bucket. She's served her purpose, and like Kalani, the "fat will be trimmed" so to speak. She'll hang on long enough to bequeath her stashes and whatnot (I hope) so Michael's new plan of going on the offensive will stand a chance (excellent idea, I always did have to give props to the Mallers for blowing up the arena…that was badass, even if it didn’t work all the way). However, I have a feeling that Tanya is going to tell us that her blood poisoning is already advanced to the point of her being beyond help. I feel as if we didn’t get to know CJ as well as we got to know Kalani (even if it was post-mortem), which is unfortunate. Perhaps that will be the beginning of the concluding season…CJ’s back story, told by herself to whomever is with her in her final hours.

scbubba
Dec 6th, 2012, 08:42 PM
That'd be great tactical decision making by Stripy-Pins. As your army grows, you understand yourself with more precision. Do you think there may have been other groups wrecked by TOWTM before he interacted with our groups? There has to have been, at least one or two smaller groups. You don't get that much control without taking a few test runs first. He had them driving cars in our first known encounter, setting traps with the tactics of an urban-guerrilla military group. I don't believe that he did it alone in the beginning.

Good points. There had to be some amount of time, I think, where both the Zed population and the human population were just acting on survival instinct. Then leaders stepped up. Tactics and strategy developed and were refined. Power was consolidated or snatched.

I think the Zed side went on the offensive first, like you say, and developed faster. That and whatever the hell has been going on to get us to the little ones....

Regarding the Mallers though, do we know of an offensive that pinstripes took against them directly? I know they fought a bunch of normals but I can't recall right off any encounters with pin himself or large numbers (other than being caught between Zed and tower in the War)

Hmmm.....

Wicked Sid
Dec 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Regarding the Mallers though, do we know of an offensive that pinstripes took against them directly? I know they fought a bunch of normals but I can't recall right off any encounters with pin himself or large numbers (other than being caught between Zed and tower in the War)

Based solely on his recent and most prevalent appearances, I'd say he held back when he would have sent the Zedestrians in. Mallers had efficient enough tactics, so he decided to stave off an all-out attack until he understood them better. Also, based on the Mallers' desperation when they spread out from the Mall, to destroy the Arena and hit the Colony, I would assume that Stripers kept the pressure on.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:33 PM

PANTEC is in Texas. Not sure is that's within the Pelican's range. I'm guessing it would take some specialized skill to get a nuke to work. Especially if you find it at a weapons disposal plant. The other military bases sound plausible, though.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 6th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I seem to remember that they still had some gear left there, but maybe I am forgetting something. I remember in Season 2 that Burt did not want to put all his eggs in one basket when talking about going back to get ammo. Maybe they evetually went back and it was all gone. Or the tower only took a little at a time. I don't remember. Plenty of time to relisten to the series and find out.

Burt emptied what was left when they were going to attack the Mallers for kidnapping Lizzy.

Z Sniper
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Yes, I really hoping that didn't need to pour out a 40oz for my pal Victor.

Don't waste the beer my friend,....just pass the bottle!

Witch_Doctor
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Hmmm.....

I can think of...
1) When Saul follows Latch and Scratch to the Mall he sees remains strewn about. Someone makes a comment about the place being attacked by 'those things again.'
2) When Scratch chases Saul, making a lot noise in the process and attracting more zombies.
3) The above mentioned War.
4) The ambush on the road heading towards the arena; where Bricks disarmed Number 5. (How did they know about the arena anyway? What made them take the initiative to attack it?)

Number 4 is the only time that we know when Ink specificly goes after the Mallers. However, according to Bricks, the Mallers have had encounters when the special kinds. On the way to attack the arena, Bricks recounts breaking the neck of a regular zombie during the War at the Tower but saying that he was still scared of the 'special ones.'

Z Sniper
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:18 AM

Right on brother! Look, I'll let you in on a little secret since no one reads the forum anyway. Scratch and Victor have it out in Season 4,..rough stuff, where Victor slaps Scratch to death with his moldy tortilla. It ain't pretty,...and the sound effects,...forget about it!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Right on brother! Look, I'll let you in on a little secret since no one reads the forum anyway. Scratch and Victor have it out in Season 4,..rough stuff, where Victor slaps Scratch to death with his moldy tortilla. It ain't pretty,...and the sound effects,...forget about it!

Victor and Scratch - presented in Dolby Surround Sound - well it would make sense for the first time why they added the [EXPLICIT] tag to the iTunes items of WA...:D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Good points. There had to be some amount of time, I think, where both the Zed population and the human population were just acting on survival instinct. Then leaders stepped up. Tactics and strategy developed and were refined. Power was consolidated or snatched.

I think the Zed side went on the offensive first, like you say, and developed faster. That and whatever the hell has been going on to get us to the little ones....

Hmmm.....

Good points. The Zeehs went on the offensive first due to their lack of fear and self preservation. Zombies are notoriously better minions to control than humans... BRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSS.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I'm honestly just glad that they finally figured out what we've known for a long time: the larger the group, the more attention grabbing you are.

CJ sends out convoys: Dunbar wrecked. Mallers expand out into the city: become a target. Tower-ites send out small groups to get what they need: go unnoticed until they accidentally take the offensive against the zombies by tracking them.

I said it on here long ago that TOWTM specifically picked those groups in that order on purpose. Why don't the characters read the forum??? We have this shit figured out man!!

Why do they not read the forum? Because Datu had no time to fix the Internet with duct tape and bell wire big MacGyver style, that is why! :)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 01:21 AM
But the big question remains: When will Kelly be laid by Victor?

IamPaul
Dec 7th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Burt emptied what was left when they were going to attack the Mallers for kidnapping Lizzy.

Thanks!

Jeebogs
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Well, we kinda got the Return of the Jedi (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3763-The-end-of-Season-Three) moment.

Nice to have the gang back together.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Well, we kinda got the Return of the Jedi (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3763-The-end-of-Season-Three) moment.

Nice to have the gang back together.

Seconded. And it excluded the Ewoks. That was even better.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:39 AM
My next question is probably a silly one, but have we ever witnessed TOWTM eating flesh at any time?

Besides, he is indeed the man, jumping around in the colony. Killing everyone seems to be so effortless. Or to put it simply: why to hell does he not kill everyone?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:44 AM
It might sound cheesy, but it is fantastic that Michael & Pegs are reunited in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KZjvlKjeXI

scbubba
Dec 7th, 2012, 05:17 AM
My next question is probably a silly one, but have we ever witnessed TOWTM eating flesh at any time?

Besides, he is indeed the man, jumping around in the colony. Killing everyone seems to be so effortless. Or to put it simply: why to hell does he not kill everyone?

He's killed before (poor Paul at the Tower) but I don't know that we've seen him feeding/eating. He does seem to spend little to no effort when he gets into the action. But not always....

At the tower after the Arena rescue, we hear that TOWTM had some trouble understanding the instructions and putting in the door code. Then he also couldn't break down a simple door. He survived two 5.56 rounds to the chest but ran from a knife.

Now, some of that could have been deliberate - like testing to see what the Tower people had/were made of. But I'm not sure. That sounds different from how he was characterized at the other tower (Dunbar Apts) which happened before our Tower.

One thing that really perked my ears up was that in the post-finale show, there was a question about TWOTM/Pinstripes/Ink to where Kc said that his role in Season 4 would not be small and that we should "pay very close attention" to his parts in the 1st 3 seasons when we listen to them again.

Anyway, aside from making for a very short show, I'm also confused as to why TOWTM didn't just wipe out a bunch of humans himself.

Cabbage Patch
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Seconded. And it excluded the Ewoks. That was even better.

I imagine the Colonists as the Ewoks.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM

I just remember that scene.... Seeing an Ewok die and his friend trying to wake him up.... :(

Hoff4D
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:50 AM
+1 for WND

+1 for Nik's WA role

+1000 for Nik!!!

Whoa, I was not trying to say Nik's a slacker by any means, just felt the perfect opening for a friendly jab! Intentions were all good, I appreciate all that Nik's done for WA and all it's fans!

Hoff4D
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Forgot all about the S Mart....Great point, however I have to spread rep before giving you more of course...so.... +1 from me is coming your way at some point in the near future

Hoff4D
Dec 7th, 2012, 07:56 AM
I have bad feeling that Riley is going to find out about Angel through the video. I don't think it was destroy. Oh man, she may hit the sauce even harder, hope Pete doesn't have any hard stuff in the shop. Bytheway, where is Pete?

I commented earlier about the SWAT Van leaving, but we don't know who left in it, or what happened to it since nothing was mentioned....I followed up saying "Everyone was accounted for".....but now that you say that, we heard nothing from Pete/Glenn....sooo maybe THEY left?

nikvoodoo
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:52 AM
I commented earlier about the SWAT Van leaving, but we don't know who left in it, or what happened to it since nothing was mentioned....I followed up saying "Everyone was accounted for".....but now that you say that, we heard nothing from Pete/Glenn....sooo maybe THEY left?

Don't think it could have been them. Wasn't Glenn just standing by right around the time someone stole the van from the phone call?

UndeadSweeper
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Don't think it could have been them. Wasn't Glenn just standing by right around the time someone stole the van from the phone call?

But we track the phone call, and it came from within the van?!?! :D Sorry, could miss that joke.

Alright, but I thought Pete was in the gate area, where did he go? Wouldn't he have be open to an attack wait in there?

Hoff4D
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM

Touche sir, I keep associating the phone call with happening like hours before the attack because of the episode break, but you're prolly right on that one. But this doesn't clear Pete....and leaves me wondering where Glenn/Pete are amongst the reunion?

Bullethead
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Ok I'm late to the party so here are my thoughts on the finale.

Great episode,

Thought we would have lost more than just Kimmet in this episode though. Seems like everyone made it out unharmed. Aside from Billy and his bigger sister. (RIP, KC that was so harsh lol)
Loved Datu's reaction to hearing there is C4 on the chopper.
Wonder what CODI will eventually be used for.
The bohemoth seemed rather easy to take down today than in times past. But then again we had more firepower. Looks like it is back to the drawing board for Ink.
I feel so bad for Puck and the other soldier from Irwin, apparently they never made any friends worth saving and bringing to LA. Anyone else notice that lol?
I must have been out of it because when Vic took Lizzy aside and said lets not say anything, deserves to know about him, my initial thought was Victor is the father! ... than I remembered Angel :meh:

All in all a good episode, glad we didn't loose anyone. Keep an eye out for CJ to die in episode 1 next year, either by loss of blood or apparent drug overdose from medication. Girl was loosing it.

and like I said earlier this year, the baby will be named after CJ ... what if they name him Conor John! And, and, and send him back in time! To stop Randy and Ink from doing this! And he uses the alias of Todd! oh man that'd be a Shamylan worthy twist.

But we track the phone call, and it came from within the van?!?! :D Sorry, could miss that joke.

Alright, but I thought Pete was in the gate area, where did he go? Wouldn't he have be open to an attack wait in there?

I don't recall them ever going back to check on him either ha.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
This is exactly what keep asking myself over and over again. So Ink and his bunch is hunting down larger groups of people. He orchestrates ambushes and traps, commands large quantities of zombies -...

nikvoodoo
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Bullethead: We lost more than just Kimmet. Nurse Britt is likely gone forever and ever. May she rest in (irradiated) peace.

I don't know that the Behemoth is easier to take down than before. Burt had to allow it to get really really REALLY close in order to shoot it's other eye out. Which is another point: Burt's actions wouldn't work against a perfectly normal healthy Behemoth. It would still be able to see out the other eye. Arrowhead was starting at a disadvantage. He also had to get his arm ripped off to help him bleed out before finally biting it. It still survived a pipe bomb, plus multiple small arms shots among an infection and an arrow in its eye. I'd rather take my chances on other types before a behemoth.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM

http://cdn.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/ewoks-on-a-stick-634x477.jpg

Almost makes Darth Vader a sympathetic character!

Bullethead
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM
^^ love the picture ^^

Bullethead: We lost more than just Kimmet. Nurse Britt is likely gone forever and ever. May she rest in (irradiated) peace.

I for got all about Nurse Skanky Pants. *pour some out*

Thats true about the bohemoth starting behind the 8ball. I'd like to know what the hell the colonists used to build them walls. The bohemoth we first saw tore through the water works walls with ease. This thing had an arm ripped out by the colonists gate. Kudo's for not slacking there.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 7th, 2012, 11:04 AM

I don't know that the Behemoth is easier to take down than before. Burt had to allow it to get really really REALLY close in order to shoot it's other eye out. Which is another point: Burt's actions wouldn't work against a perfectly normal healthy Behemoth. It would still be able to see out the other eye. Arrowhead was starting at a disadvantage. He also had to get his arm ripped off to help him bleed out before finally biting it. It still survived a pipe bomb, plus multiple small arms shots among an infection and an arrow in its eye. I'd rather take my chances on other types before a behemoth.

Burt is just like one of these Dungeon & Dragons players that cannot be killed because they always, always, always roll a natural twenty whenever they need one.

UndeadSweeper
Dec 7th, 2012, 11:07 AM

Can we get a skit of her last moment? Nurse Brit been nom nom by Zombie NikVoodoo?

Scene:

Nurse Brit is pass by Tanya while she leaving, she then stumble in to her room. Look though the notes she figure out who the mastermind is behind the outbreak. Also by listening to the radio she also figure out that Kimmet has gone crazy. Try to escape to tell Michael she stalked by ADLO and before she get to helipad and see Kimmet put out the gun, she jump by a ADLO NikVoodoo. End scene.

scbubba
Dec 7th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Can we get a skit of her last moment? Nurse Brit been nom nom by Zombie NikVoodoo?

Rep worthy post!!!! :D

UndeadSweeper
Dec 7th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Also when will hear about what Tanya want to tell Micheal from the journals? We completely put that aside since we left the tower. And wasn't mention at all at the Fort Irwin.

complexmath
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I suspect they'll abandon the Colony as unsafe and move to CJ's tower in LA. They don't need the extra space provided by the Colony anyway, and the move is consistent with Michael's desire to get on the offensive. I'm sure CJ has a ton more weapons stashed as well, so they'll be good on that front. No idea where they could park the helicopters to keep them safe though. Maybe just a random nowhere location. They'll need to secure fuel for the helicopters as well.

LiamKerrington
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM
d): Yeah, he is superhuman.

Ex-act-ly. No point arguing 'bout it ...

Witch_Doctor
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:52 PM

Its hard to tell where Pete was. At the end of Chapter 35 part 2, Pete's voice goes from sounding far away (when they hear the Behemoth and Pete asks, "What was that?") to near as he talks with Victor (The of the scene.). It sounds as if he is climbing metal stairs. When his voice sounds as if he is closest to Victor he says, "Wait, you're saying it's my fault he's here?" Victor replies, "You brought him, and he brought friends!"

So Pete could have been out of the gate at this point.

LiamKerrington
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Just thought of something. Lizzy got preggers BEFORE Saul was possibly exposed to the Zombie Blood. Fourth of July in the apartment, most likely before the war, of course. Add this into the (immunity vs drugs) +/ (Zombie Hybrid and/or Immune Baby) soup of theories. There is no Zombie Hybrid baby and if there is an Immune Baby then the drugs didn't matter (Or didn't matter much).

Unless he was not infected way earlier - at the petrol-station where he, Lizzy and Burt "stole" the tank-truck ... ;)
I know - it is kind of a stretch, because there is no mentioning about Saul being wounded in any way - except for the shattered whisky-bottles in his back.

Just think about the situation: Saul in the hybrid, zeds smashing in the windows and ripping apart the car, Saul crashes into the Whisky and even gets slashes on his back from the glas-pieces ... <edit> And don't forget: While he was in the car, he shot at the zeehs in a frenzy; therefore bullets tore zeehs apart, which again might have caused zeeh-debris and zeeh-blood spray upon him as well.</edit>

<edit - rephrasing> Considering this situation: How unlikely is it that Saul was not 'infected'?

Just a weird thought for toying around with the idea ...

LiamKerrington
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
given a choice between having nik update the voodoo lounge, and all the other things he does for us, notably getting "we're not dead" out and maintaining order on the forum, i vote for keeping things the way they are. And for getting nik a guest role on we're alive.

^ t h i s ^

LiamKerrington
Dec 7th, 2012, 01:09 PM
4) The ambush on the road heading towards the arena; where Bricks disarmed Number 5. (How did they know about the arena anyway? What made them take the initiative to attack it?)

To answer your question, Sir:
4) It is a good question, how they did know about the arena and what made them (aka The Mallers) attack the arena.

Editing = Rephrasing:

How did they know about the arena?

From The Kalani-Backstory we actually know that The Mallers were in a very advanced position compared with The Tower and probably CJ's Tower. They already had a huge map in work, and they had their scavenging. Thus they would know, where the zeehs would be encountered much more likely - meaning: the will have pinpointed the Arena as Hotel California; and actually I would even guess they'd known about the Devil's Workshop or the Hospital as kind of a hotspot as well. That was very early in the zeeh-pocalypse.
Considering the way they attacked the Arena with tanker trucks, and relating the whole side-plot with Lizzy, Saul, and Burt going for the petrol-store and the truck, it makes perfectly sense that Scratch and Latch considered the truck 'theirs', which was 'stolen' by Lizzy, Saul and Burt - simply because the truck already had its purpose. Leading to question part two:

Why would they attack the zeehs?

They had the means, the will, and actually a/ the strategy to do so - until The Towerites interfered and 'stole' a truck. But regardless of that: even The Mallers were humans after all, all evil and beasty scavengers and a rat pack Mad-Max-style - and yet still humans; and they probably just followed the simple strategy of surviving with the best defense available: "Attack 'em mofus!"

That's how I piece things together. Does this answer your question, WD?

love bump
Dec 7th, 2012, 02:54 PM
i was abit disappointed it felt like a very safe and predictable ending. ah well at least burt still lives!

LiamKerrington
Dec 7th, 2012, 03:02 PM
i was abit disappointed it felt like a very safe and predictable ending. ah well at least burt still lives!

Funny: A few weeks ago I was ready to expect ANYthing happening ... I even depicted plenty of dead main characters. Kc did a brilliant job by revealing just enough for you to construct and deconstruct nearly any option as an outcome of this final episode.

Looking at the bigger picture: Season 1 ended with everyone alife, but the huge sign above their heads telling us: people will die! And the complete season was about setting up things and preparing conflicts. And conflicts there were ...
Season 2 ended with total chaos and obliteration, even with main characters having died or being on the brink of death. This season was dominated by different 'side-quests', putting plenty of inertia on the conflicts, adding some more details in order to lead to the classic scheme of plot-twists wherever you look.
Season 3 ends now with a focus, with a mission, a set goal. It is not about surviving anymore; it is about making a better world. But the complete season itself showed death and destruction on each and every corner, leaving little room at best for some relief, for some catchin'-your-breath, confusing things a lot and adding plenty of smaller and bigger twists again. But contrary to the endings of seasons 1 and 2, season three ends with the clear message: "We don't want to be pushed around anymore - neither by zeehs, fate, other survivors, or whatever ... From now on, we take over the controls." This is new, and actually I did not expect such a clear message ...

Ah, look! Again, a small wall of words. Sorry.

O'er'n'out!
Liam

Robzombie
Dec 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM

Of course Burt lived, he's got some skullfukin to do.

Condor
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:08 PM
East coast Yankee, east coast southern sounds much different. :) <br />
<br />
<br />
Wasn't the .50cal from Saul's Hummer damaged? Not sure if it was ever repaired. Probably a bigger concern would be finding...

Cabbage Patch
Dec 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Probably a bigger concern would be finding .50cal ammo. I believe the .50 BMG round is illegal for civilians in CA so no scavenging like small arms ammo. Law enforcement might have a small supply, but they're gonna have to rely on Military caches.

Technically the ban on private ownership of 50 Cals happened after the date of the Zombie Apocalypse, not there would ever have been much of a supply in civilian hands here.

A couple of hundred miles north of LA, in Tracey, CA there is a mothballed Army munitions factory that could produce all the 50 Caliber BMG you could ever desire. If I remember correctly they even have all the materials stockpiled to produce several million rounds.

Witch_Doctor
Dec 8th, 2012, 12:04 AM
To answer your question, Sir:
4) It is a good question, how they did know about the arena and what made them (aka The Mallers) attack the arena.

Editing = Rephrasing:

How did they know about the arena?

From The Kalani-Backstory we actually know that The Mallers were in a very advanced position compared with The Tower and probably CJ's Tower. They already had a huge map in work, and they had their scavenging. Thus they would know, where the zeehs would be encountered much more likely - meaning: the will have pinpointed the Arena as Hotel California; and actually I would even guess they'd known about the Devil's Workshop or the Hospital as kind of a hotspot as well. That was very early in the zeeh-pocalypse.
Considering the way they attacked the Arena with tanker trucks, and relating the whole side-plot with Lizzy, Saul, and Burt going for the petrol-store and the truck, it makes perfectly sense that Scratch and Latch considered the truck 'theirs', which was 'stolen' by Lizzy, Saul and Burt - simply because the truck already had its purpose. Leading to question part two:

Why would they attack the zeehs?

They had the means, the will, and actually a/ the strategy to do so - until The Towerites interfered and 'stole' a truck. But regardless of that: even The Mallers were humans after all, all evil and beasty scavengers and a rat pack Mad-Max-style - and yet still humans; and they probably just followed the simple strategy of surviving with the best defense available: "Attack 'em mofus!"

That's how I piece things together. Does this answer your question, WD?

I actually agree with everything you've said but I can't convince myself to 'buy it'. I admit that I am judging the Mallers based on th fact that they were in prison. I will also admit that, after listening to Durai's "Look at us Now" speech, he may have sincerely wanted to do some good.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:07 AM
@Witch_Doctor: Rhetorically speaking, Durai served his storyline purpose as leader of the mallers - but quite literally, he is dead, Jim. In my opinion, I would have liked him to have more airtime on the show. Most of his motives still remain unknown, even the question why he became the leader of the mallers. However, having most of the hard labor done by slaves did not seem to bother him. So I guess that his "Look at us now!" speech referred to the unexpected possibility of starting all over again after Z-Day. Although he can be regarded as a traditionalist (he believed in rules, family, truth and loyalty up to a point when he was going to sacrifice Scratch), Scratch's actions did not cause him any pain - except the last one, of course.

Finally, I want to say that I am really looking forward to a Durai flashback scene in season 4.

LiamKerrington
Dec 8th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I actually agree with everything you've said but I can't convince myself to 'buy it'. I admit that I am judging the Mallers based on th fact that they were in prison. I will also admit that, after listening to Durai's "Look at us Now" speech, he may have sincerely wanted to do some good.

Not sure, whether Durai and Mad-Maxians-plus-Scratch wanted to do something "good" or just and simply survive. And about "buying" things ... Well, there is only very little information available. So any guess might be as good as any. Really hard to tell. Are there any other opinions about how The Mallers knew about The Arena or why they attaclked it?

Finally, I want to say that I am really looking forward to a Durai flashback scene in season 4.

Yeah. Would be nice, although it would just "repeat" the flashback-sequences with Kalani - somehow-ish.

poniesandzombies
Dec 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I just want to throw in that was worth staying until 12:30 on a work night to listen to this finale!!! I am SO happy Burt survived it all.... El Matador has re established himself as my favorite!!!! Will be waiting on pins and needles for season 4!!!! At least I have The Hobbit to start obsessing over this month. Great Job, and thank you again for such a great story!!!