PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Season 3 Finale Test Livestream-

Kc
Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Tuesday night 6 pm PST we'll be going through a dry-run of the broadcast for Wednesday. If you'd like to participate as one of our testers, please let me know before. Basicly you listen, call in if you want test the audio quality, forum chatbox, etc.. I'll most likely be broadcasting Chapter 35 Part 3 as the test run.

Who's in?

werewolf
Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
thanks but no I want to listen to when its ready. i want to be surprised

Kc
Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
thanks but no I want to listen to when its ready. i want to be surprised

We're not airing the season finale early... Just testing out the livestream system.

scbubba
Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
Tuesday night 6 pm PST we'll be going through a dry-run of the broadcast for Wednesday. If you'd like to participate as one of our testers, please let me know before. Basicly you listen, call in if you want test the audio quality, forum chatbox, etc.. I'll most likely be broadcasting Chapter 35 Part 3 as the test run.

Who's in?

I should be able to help out...

7oddisdead
Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:40 PM
I can I think...i took the day off work for it..so ill be around as well

OOOOPS! totally read that wrong....i won't be free Tuesday...damn these eyes...

Duffusmonkey
Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
I'm In!

DUH I missed the Dry run because I didn't read the post carefully,

How do i negative REP myself :(

WAIT maybe I am lucky that I am waiting for the maximum quality podcast for the season finally, yeah thats it, thats the ticket!

Deacon_Tyler
Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:28 PM

Who's in?

I'm in brother!

Kc
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Sweet. I'll post the link tomorrow. See you all then!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Sorry, I cannot participate but good luck for the test.

HollowPoint
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I'd be pleased to have the chance to help out - just say the word!

Cashel
Dec 4th, 2012, 07:52 AM

Who's in?

I would love to!

a762user
Dec 4th, 2012, 08:25 AM
i am in

Penguine
Dec 4th, 2012, 09:01 AM
I can be there if need be.

Spazz
Dec 4th, 2012, 01:22 PM

Who's in?
More than willing to help :D contact me!

Hollomandious
Dec 4th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Wow. Glad I checked in today. I thought the finale was on the 8th. Tho, a central time zone listening does not agree with work. Is there gonna be an mp3 of the entire event? I'd like to hear the whole thing even though I won't be available.

Blues_127
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Is there a link up? I might be able to help. Stuck at work surfing the web anyway. Might as well do SOMETHING productive.

Tielurrdee
Dec 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I see the link on face book I signed it in to have a chat box how can I just listen in for the test KC do I just push play at 6?

Kc
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I see the link on face book I signed it in to have a chat box how can I just listen in for the test KC do I just push play at 6?

Yup, we'll be live at 6. I have a feeling it'll be a lot of jaw jackin and talking back and forth with the forums. It'll be fun.

Kc
Dec 4th, 2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/walive/ -- See you at 6.