PDA

View Full Version : lizzies **** and the fa****?

mathuect
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Spoiler!!!

There are a few things that are still unsettling to me. Why was scratch so intrigued by the baby, and lizzie? I dont buy the "i almost had a baby once". I wonder if, correct or not, scratch considers the baby to be fathered by a member of the family? Angel? Or maybe saul is in the family as well? Or maybe I am reading more into it than there is?

scbubba
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Hadn't really thought about what knowledge Scratch would or wouldn't have about the father. What info does Scratch have about Lizzie at all?

I'll have to listen for that when I go back through the seasons during the break.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Wait, something JUST occurred to me.....wasn't Scratch trying to hit that when she first met Lizzy? That had to have made for some awkward conversations later on...

.....or some very cool ones.

Alura
Nov 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I think she wanted to be as much apart of the presses as she can't have a child... then once the baby was born she was going to steal the baby..... Scratch is a twisted lady. I so can't wait for her to die!!!

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 24th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I think she wanted to be as much apart of the presses as she can't have a child... then once the baby was born she was going to steal the baby..... Scratch is a twisted lady. I so can't wait for her to die!!!

NO! Not my Scratchy!!! She will never die!! O_O!

mathuect
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:04 AM
she has never shown any concern for anyone not in the family. That is what is throwing me for a loop here. If she just wants to take the baby why show lizzie any comfort at all? She is their prisoner after all. Have her see dr, and all that sure, but scratch is genuinely kind to her.

mathuect
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Oh and spoiler! I guess... Sorry I wasnt even thinking about new listeners :S

Alura
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:06 PM
ops... spoilers too... LOL...

maybe she see's something in Lizzy that she wants... whink whink.... steal the baby and rape the mommy.(REALLY BAD JOKE) ((SORRY))
I don't put anything past her.

Also yes... Scare-face is one of those villeins that i so can't wait to have her get her up comings.