PDA

View Full Version : Fan created WA art work on main site

scbubba
Nov 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Anyone know of a collection of any fan created WA art work? I recall a thread that had some "episode poster" art work but can't seem to find it...

Might be cool to have a feature for stuff like that on the main site

Wicked Sid
Nov 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Here's the poster thread (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?2273-Minimalist-Poster-for-We%92re-Alive) and as far as my knowledge extends, I doubt there is any such section on the We're Alive Main site.

scbubba
Nov 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Here's the poster thread (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?2273-Minimalist-Poster-for-We%92re-Alive) and as far as my knowledge extends, I doubt there is any such section on the We're Alive Main site.

Thanks for the link. That's the one I was looking for.

Spazz
Nov 29th, 2012, 08:52 AM
i am decent with gfx but i am bad with coming up with ideas -.- if anyone has ideas let me know i can do my best for anything :3

abayarts
Dec 1st, 2012, 10:38 AM
I know the Facebook page post majority of the FAN art and they all look great. Go onto Tumblr and search "We're Alive" or "Werealive" and you'll see some fan art too.

scbubba
Dec 1st, 2012, 11:07 AM
I know the Facebook page post majority of the FAN art and they all look great. Go onto Tumblr and search "We're Alive" or "Werealive" and you'll see some fan art too.

John, thanks for the pointer. And for your amazing artwork!

tonyhind86
Dec 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
I don't use fb or tumblr so unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see the fan artwork on them sites, but I was wondering if anyone had done any artwork relating to the little ones or behemoths, as I'm tempted to put a couple of sketches together to pass the time until the next chapter.

Kc
Dec 5th, 2013, 03:55 PM
I don't use fb or tumblr so unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see the fan artwork on them sites, but I was wondering if anyone had done any artwork relating to the little ones or behemoths, as I'm tempted to put a couple of sketches together to pass the time until the next chapter.

We're working on getting a Tumblr account going; so we'll have a nice stream of things on there. It'll take some time to set up as we are new, but we're also looking for certain people to run it as well. If anyone is interested contact me.

tonyhind86
Dec 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
We're working on getting a Tumblr account going; so we'll have a nice stream of things on there. It'll take some time to set up as we are new, but we're also looking for certain people to run it as well. If anyone is interested contact me.

I'll keep my eyes open for that and will happily contribute some artwork to it. I need an excuse to start using my scanner again anyway :)