PDA

View Full Version : Let the Speculation Begin!

nikvoodoo
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:16 AM
The countdown to what is shaping up to be the most intense season finale of We're Alive has begun. So get in here and sound off: What's going to happen? Who dies? Who lives? Are the Zombies at war?

Let's hear it!

Osiris
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:39 AM
The zombies are not at war. They're at lunch.

scbubba
Nov 21st, 2012, 08:45 AM
+1 for lunch.

I think we're gonna see some twist with the Zeds. They aren't necessarily together but none of them are really on the human team. I go back to Season 1 where Burt says "the enemy of my enemy" and think we'll have a 3way battle royale between people, Ink's Zeds, and Randy's Zeds.

The interesting thing will be knowing how the Zeds tell each other apart...

Vlarken
Nov 21st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Completely unfounded, outoftheblue speculation, but here it is anyway: Pegs has been bitten, has turned, and will be used by Ink (or this Randy guy, if he is another zombie general) in an attempt to bring Michael down. The reasoning being this: Michael won't be able to kill zombie-Pegs due to his love for her, or will hesitate just long enough for her to take him down.
This, of course, seems too ridiculous a plot point to happen, but hey, you never know.

SmokeyZombified
Nov 21st, 2012, 06:51 PM
Every body is screwed! That's my stone cold lock of the year! While I do think there will be some did survivors both places seem to be on the brink of destruction. I think that the biggest question is who can escape

Osiris
Nov 21st, 2012, 07:56 PM
LOL. Nothing in the WA universe can ever be considered a lock except for Kalani being the manipulated and Pegs being a murderer.

http://i.imgur.com/EWn2b.jpg

fridginators
Nov 21st, 2012, 11:04 PM
So the whole Pelican thing has too much juice for it to go to waste. Pelican, a cert. Hope, Datu, Robbins, Muldoon, Michael, probably Carl, Puck, Tanya and Riley, all jetting the fuck out of town. Kimmet dies, can't see him living, bomb goes off - maybe Kimmet sacrifices himself, can't go on, etc. Puck will definitely live because that dude has narrated before and I'm pretty sure Michael hitherto didn't force him to write things down in a journal, Carl might die, Tanya might die, Riley has too many reasons to not die, everyone else is fine, unless KC takes a really weird direction and actually has Michael detonate the bomb and kill all of them, and all we're left with is Saul and co. Could happen, probably won't.

We may never really find out what happens to Pegs and Kelly, but if we do it'll definitely be next episode, either as a new plot element or towards the end of the episode, even perhaps after the credits, I could very much see them going "...so now what?".

The Colony won't be crushed, although Season 4 will probably see a transition to elsewhere, maybe. CJ won't die. Saul won't, courtesy of narration. Victor has never narrated so he may die really at any time. Burt...similarly haven't heard him narrating, BUT he hasn't written anything down for ages and he still has to write down the last parts of Season 2. Not dying just yet. Can't kill a pregnant woman/the writer's fiancée so Lizzy's fine. Lots of red shirts, maybe Pete, maybe Glen, although that I doubt. Bye bye redshirts.

Nuke Irwin, fight at the Colony, reveal shit about Randy, probably find out something crucial about the nature of zombies or something weird that they're doing or again, Randy or Ink. One of those dudes might talk again, or maybe in early Season 4. We might get some binary/dichotomy thing about Randy/Michael and Ink/CJ - after all, both were seemingly spared/are the ONLY people to run into these zombies at close quarters at live (shut up I know that Riley and Kalani saw Ink). We'll see anyway.

Think I covered most of it. There might be a bit we don't suspect. We shall see. Pipe bombs will be very helpful though.

LiamKerrington
Nov 22nd, 2012, 12:03 AM
#36 will be a documentary show about domesticated animals surviving in a deserted city; there will be two plots - an inspiring and lucky one and a sad and depressive one. Starring: Mr Whiskers in L.A. surviving in paradise, Lady in radioactive Boulder.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
R2-DATU repairs the Hyper-Drive on the Millennium Pelican. Michael, R2-DATU, H.O.Pe.O, Kodi-5 et al will ditch Irwin as a lost cause. Craziness at CJolony. Something really bad happens. Cliff hanger! We're Alive fans rotate 24/7 body guard detail for KC until series is complete.

SmokeyZombified
Nov 22nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
I doubt KC would need a body guard

Witch_Doctor
Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:11 PM
I doubt KC would need a body guard

Probably wouldn't need a body guard but it behooves us to be vigilant on his behalf to protect him from slips, falls, undercooked chimichangas, expired yogurt, falling anvils, jealous ex-girlfriends, jealous future wives, certain major film studios or Scratch. We need a safety detail on him 24/7/365.

lectio
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Lizzie goes into labour but the baby won't be born until the next season. Pegs and Kelly arrive at Irwin after Michael has already left for the Colony. R2-Datu has another punny remark or three.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Hm, I think that there are two possibilities concerning the fate of Pegs and Kelly. Either their cold dead ashes lay around at Boulder or they will be arriving at First Irwin when the pelican is about to head for LA. I guess episode 36 will deal with this rather quickly, because you cannot squeeze too much story which takes place at Fort Irwin into 50 minutes or more. If there is no miracle about to happen, that is it for the poor soldiers and refugees from Boulder as Kimmet will most definitely push the button Armageddon style. Well, probably not, he simply is not the Harry Stamper type of guy.

And have no idea what is about to happen at the colony. I do not think we will hear anything from Scratch and Tardust. Maybe it will be just a big zombiastic kill fest before the airborne cavalry arrives at the scene. As I am stilling hoping for a partial explanation for the raison d'être of the zombie apocalypse, I somehow would like Michael saying "Someone seems to enjoy putting us back to where we started. We endured so much, lost so many people. But with the new pieces of information ... we can end this." End of season 3.

scbubba
Nov 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Hm, I think that there are two possibilities concerning the fate of Pegs and Kelly. Either their cold dead ashes lay around at Boulder or they will be arriving at First Irwin when the pelican is about to head for LA. I guess episode 36 will deal with this rather quickly, because you cannot squeeze too much story which takes place at Fort Irwin into 50 minutes or more. If there is no miracle about to happen, that is it for the poor soldiers and refugees from Boulder as Kimmet will most definitely push the button Armageddon style. Well, probably not, he simply is not the Harry Stamper type of guy.

And have no idea what is about to happen at the colony. I do not think we will hear anything from Scratch and Tardust. Maybe it will be just a big zombiastic kill fest before the airborne cavalry arrives at the scene. As I am stilling hoping for a partial explanation for the raison d'être of the zombie apocalypse, I somehow would like Michael saying "Someone seems to enjoy putting us back to where we started. We endured so much, lost so many people. But with the new pieces of information ... we can end this." End of season 3.

Yeah, I can get behind that theory. Especially the kill fest.

+1 for zombiastic :-)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 24th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I can get behind that theory. Especially the kill fest.

+1 for zombiastic :-)

Well, by the way, I considered myself safe from the zombie threat. Only recently, I was proven so very wrong, guess who lives at my hometown, too.

Ink lives in my neighborhood (www.immortal-ink.eu/). Less than 2 miles between him and me. :)

scbubba
Nov 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Well, by the way, I considered myself safe from the zombie threat. Only recently, I was proven so very wrong, guess who lives at my hometown, too.

Ink lives in my neighborhood (www.immortal-ink.eu/). Less than 2 miles between him and me. :)

Might want to make friends so he turns you into an Inkling early... :cool:

FelixTheLastJumper
Nov 24th, 2012, 09:18 PM
At some point we will see hiding, waiting for the overwhelming hordes to move on, using every trick they have to get them to move on. if the factions are real that could be a big tool for Saul and friends. Micheal and friends will have to flee in a chopper. Choosing the most likely destination of the colony, I also believe that Kelly and Pegs are alive, my hopes are that they somehow make it too a checkpoint behind the hordes. they somehow get a hold of some form of communication. we fade out on micheal and friends somewhere between Pegs and Saul. Saul and friends hiding and hoping help is on its way. and finally Kelly and Pegs, injured/out of supplies/stranded.

SmokeyZombified
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:41 AM
At some point we will see hiding, waiting for the overwhelming hordes to move on, using every trick they have to get them to move on. if the factions are real that could be a big tool for Saul and friends. Micheal and friends will have to flee in a chopper. Choosing the most likely destination of the colony, I also believe that Kelly and Pegs are alive, my hopes are that they somehow make it too a checkpoint behind the hordes. they somehow get a hold of some form of communication. we fade out on micheal and friends somewhere between Pegs and Saul. Saul and friends hiding and hoping help is on its way. and finally Kelly and Pegs, injured/out of supplies/stranded.

I like this theory! We know KC likes to leave u hanging on season finales. But we also knows KC like to kill off main characters in season finales so whose the unlucky ones who will be joining Randy and ink?

7oddisdead
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Hmm...

Randy is revealed to be a bearded Midwesterner with a sense of humor drier than a vermouth martini...nobody prior to the outbreak made sense of what he said, or the fact that nearly everything he told people was either hyperbole or solely intended to get a reaction from others..when the end came, he agreed to man the water station simply because his favorite movie was "the waterboy".

Death. That's all I can hope for....beyond that....who knows? Maybe a sprinkle of friendship?

yarri
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Hmm...

Randy is revealed to be a bearded Midwesterner with a sense of humor drier than a vermouth martini...nobody prior to the outbreak made sense of what he said, or the fact that nearly everything he told people was either hyperbole or solely intended to get a reaction from others..when the end came, he agreed to man the water station simply because his favorite movie was "the waterboy".

Death. That's all I can hope for....beyond that....who knows? Maybe a sprinkle of friendship?

:)

7oddisdead
Nov 25th, 2012, 08:48 AM
also....

Here's some wild speculation, That's not entirely bullshit sarcasm...

So the idea floating around is inks group vs Randy's...but what if its not a group thing so much as a Randy thing?...the last time we saw Randy he was simply among the group of arena survivors heading toward the hospital....the hospital being a place to our knowledge as pinstripes place. We cannot speculate on the inner workings of the zombie hierarchy at this point...so we must assume if their has been a power struggle..its happened in between then and now. I highly doubt KC would leave info like that to our imaginations...

So. What if the scene about to play out in front of us is the "challenging the alpha male" scenario?...that would be rather epic methinks...also...there needs to be a point in the finale when cj is able to get to a visual chance to see Randy. Her identifying him as such will connect the dots for saul/vic and raise future questions later on...should we reach a point where those three can have a sit down....that will be the point where we get the Randy backstory..and that's probly the easiest way to set the pieces in place to make it happen.

7oddisdead
Nov 25th, 2012, 09:39 AM
More....

-if the alpha scenario above ^ plays out...i could see our people at the colony coming to Randy's defense..that would be a wild scene...could also tie into the Randy's been a good zombie all along theory...

-for the colonists escape from the horde...why could they not use the same tactics that got them into the colony in the first place? We know that the majority of the undead hunt based on scent/pheromones...why not hide everyone in the water trucks until they go away? Hiding seems like the best option in this situation.

-every new character we have been introduced to this season will die. End of story...

- scratch gets a scene after the credits again...this time its just her and tardust driving...discussing where they are going. would Saul have been foolish enough to have brought the ft. Irwin patch with him in the swat van?

- I hate to say it, but the riley kills scratch theory probly holds more water in my theory book now than it did before. Right now we have pegs, Kelly, riley, scratch,tardust...all either Mia or whereabouts assumed/unknown...i could EASILY see a situation where riley is assumed dead and left behind at Irwin..a little later pegs/kelly make it there...somehow...and at the tail end of the season we find out scratch/tar are headed that way...i would totally buy that shit for a dollar...

-kaw-

scbubba
Nov 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Hmm...

As usual, you have expanded my mind with your post. I never would have made the Randy -Waterboy connection.

This, of course, means that we will have an Adam Sandler cameo in the season 3 finale worthy of Zombieland....

scbubba
Nov 25th, 2012, 10:48 AM
More....

-if the alpha scenario above ^ plays out...i could see our people at the colony coming to Randy's defense..that would be a wild scene...could also tie into the Randy's been a good zombie all along theory...

-for the colonists escape from the horde...why could they not use the same tactics that got them into the colony in the first place? We know that the majority of the undead hunt based on scent/pheromones...why not hide everyone in the water trucks until they go away? Hiding seems like the best option in this situation.

-every new character we have been introduced to this season will die. End of story...

- scratch gets a scene after the credits again...this time its just her and tardust driving...discussing where they are going. would Saul have been foolish enough to have brought the ft. Irwin patch with him in the swat van?

- I hate to say it, but the riley kills scratch theory probly holds more water in my theory book now than it did before. Right now we have pegs, Kelly, riley, scratch,tardust...all either Mia or whereabouts assumed/unknown...i could EASILY see a situation where riley is assumed dead and left behind at Irwin..a little later pegs/kelly make it there...somehow...and at the tail end of the season we find out scratch/tar are headed that way...i would totally buy that shit for a dollar...

-kaw-

And my mind expands even more...

Your ideas have me thinking about the sightings of the special "named" Zeds. We have TOWTM/pinstripes, Randy/the bearded one, the one st the hospital (presumed to be TOWTM), and the one in the arena (colored one?). We mostly assume these equate to only 2 Zeds. But what if they aren't?

We could have up to 4 leaders/groups in LA instead if 2. That might change the landscape in season 4.

7oddisdead
Nov 25th, 2012, 10:49 AM
The zombieland is the debil!

7oddisdead
Nov 25th, 2012, 10:52 AM
And my mind expands even more...

Your ideas have me thinking about the sightings of the special "named" Zeds. We have TOWTM/pinstripes, Randy/the bearded one, the one st the hospital (presumed to be TOWTM), and the one in the arena (colored one?). We mostly assume these equate to only 2 Zeds. But what if they aren't?

We could have up to 4 leaders/groups in LA instead if 2. That might change the landscape in season 4.

or....one. He just tattoos more than just inklings...randy having something on his face just reiterated something I've believed for a very...very long time...

Ink makes his own dopplegangers

Witch_Doctor
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I can't shake the thought that there is a Scratch-Family-Ink connection. Randy's mark jumps out to me as being a scar like Scratch's.

FelixTheLastJumper
Nov 25th, 2012, 05:11 PM
I see randy or TOWTM falling in the fight between the colony and the horde. The ensuing power battle would be epic!

Witch_Doctor
Nov 25th, 2012, 11:10 PM
OK, rather than re post everything written in another thread I'll just link to it: Behemoths-Theory (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3849-Behemoths).

In a nutshell

Only two remaining Behemoths.
Randy and Ink are separate entities. Possibly at odds.
Zombie horde approaching the Hospital not under the control of Ink. That's why he didn't call others when he encountered Riley and Kalani.

Screw it, here it is...

I just started a zombie theory like 2 days ago i think
and i already thought about another one.

in chapter 35 part 2 i came out with a thought about randy and TOWTM being enemies, but i see alot of people has think the same, in case this was true, who controls the behemoths?

I just cant stop thinking about it, let's start by counting how many behemoths are out there? Ok theres the first one of the water station, theres one at the arena, theres the one angel and kalani saw outside the army base that was dying, then the other one that attacked them after they got the MRE's, then when they killed that one with the building two more came, but one of them was the one from the arena (arrow in eye). Also when burt riley angel and kalani were at the hospital they saw two among the biters. Im just putting out there all the times they were seen, oh and i think the one that skittles saw trying to grab the cat.

So now analyze time!

My theory is that maybe there are a total of 4 behemoths, we know for sure kalani killed the one that was dying outside the base, so thats 3 now. Then the one that died with the destruction of the building, thats 2. After that later on it goes to chapter 23 the devil's workshop, we're we know there were 2 behemoths at the hospital. The reason im bringing this up is because in case randy and TOWTM were enemies, then they both have some type of control to some behemoths. Im assuming TOWTM wasnt the one at the arena no one ever assured that, and i dont think we can say its him. Right now in chapter 35 part 3 i forgot who mentions that "there is a mass of bitters by the police station, and with them 2 behemoths" so its just 2 for now in the colony, then when they start attacking burt mentions "look there by the police station, theres the fucker with the suit" so he was among those mass of bitters, and the one with long hair and big beard didnt seem to be close to them because victor said "he was by the other gate." I dont know if that means he was on the opposite side of the colony, that kinda will give us a clue that maybe its a zombie war. So can we assume TOWTM has 2 behemoths and Randys behemoths are dead? Another thing im thinking alot about is about the first appearance of the little ones back on thebase with angel and kalani. They were on the roof, i guess preparing to attack them but when angel and kalani got out they werent there because they left. why did they leave? can we say it was because of the new behemoth coming for angel and kalani, meaning that those little ones are some type of enemies of those behemoths?

I'm sorry for writing alot
lol
Well what do you guys think :)

What if TOWTM had all of the behemoths and Randy has all of the little ones. This is also assuming that they have them under control and they are in factions, but I'm thinking that they had two bases. The hospital and the arena. The zombies had already been to the hospital when Kalani and friends got there, the hospital could have been a secondary base, where randy (still under the "control" of TOWTM) worked on the little ones, and the behemoths. after the explosion at the arena, I'm guessing that there was a change in power, slight, but it moved randy higher up and he continued to move up as we didn't see them for a while in the main story line. They could have split off at some point and become two waring faction, but we haven't seen any fighting. They could still be on the same side, but something that happens during the fight at the colony turns it into faction warfare.
Just my thoughts branching off the control of the behemoth and the little ones.

Coincidence or Evidence?

1) During part 2 of 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' Riley mentions a Zombie who is huge with huge muscles. Behemoth to be?
2) In The Devil's Workshop Riley and Kalani discover a room in which it looks as if something had burst through the door and frame. Behemoth was there?
3) In the last part of Blood, Sweat and Tears, when they are watching the tracking devices, Angel mentions zombie cliques because the tagged zombies go off into two different directions. Three go south and three go east. The Water Pumping Station is mentioned as being south of the Tower (For some reason the Map shows the Pumping station towards the north.) Zombie Clique

Jumping off what the doctor said, what if we have a "devils rejects" type scenario?

So just connecting the big, muscular dots we have what would seem to be evidence of behemoths at the hospital, skittles analysis of big ones not getting along with the normal ones, very few big ones exist...and then we bring Randy into the mix...

Speculation time.

So lets say the behemoths were the first experiment. Perhaps ink didn't like what he created, so he rejected them...cast them out. This could help explain skittles' early study of their behavior...now when we introduce a character such as Randy..certainly one we could consider as "smart" and quite possibly turned by, or in the vicinity of two behemoths...perhaps he at that point took the persona of someone they could look up too..a leader if you will. Now, if Randy rejects the leadership of ink...and he has the behemoths behind him...then that could explain how skittles analysis of their behavior was both right...and wrong.

Speculating where the Formerly Living 7odd left off, was the horde of zombies and the Behemoths approaching the Hospital lead there by TOWTM or were they CHASING him?

:tinfoil:After Riley shoots him with the arrow, Kalani wonders out loud why he didn't call others. Then as they are escaping he asks the question again with an emphasis that the audience is supposed to take note of this fact.
So, if they were chasing him then he probably wouldn't want to call them to him. This seems like the second time he didn't call zombies when he could have used their help. The first was when he entered the Tower. He called others after Duncan let him into CJ's Dunbar, but after he gained entry into Micheal's Tower he just knocked on an apartment door like he was passing out religious pamphlets.
:tinfoil:TOWTM was seen directing the zombies during the War, after the Mallers were chase off, BUT there was no Behemothian Rhapsody as they were not present.

clem131
Nov 26th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I think we'll have desperation and bad luck all over the place, tempered by a spark of hope in the reunion between Michael and Saul.
I hope that something, anything works for the survivor. Even something simple, because the way things have been in the last 2/3 episodes it's just bad luck over and over again and the total desperation-nothing works-zombies are invincible thing is getting a bit tough to endure.

scbubba
Nov 26th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I think we'll have desperation and bad luck all over the place, tempered by a spark of hope in the reunion between Michael and Saul.
I hope that something, anything works for the survivor. Even something simple, because the way things have been in the last 2/3 episodes it's just bad luck over and over again and the total desperation-nothing works-zombies are invincible thing is getting a bit tough to endure.

The last few episodes have really been pounding in the whole "humanity is losing" theme. Chapter 35's ending hit it really hard at both the Colony and Fort Irwin (as heard in both Saul's and Michael's responses).

With the promise of a Season 4 and knowing that this is the build up for the Season 3 finale, I think we are guaranteed to have something positive happen to allow hope (and not just the character Hope) to be snatched from the slavering jaws of the Zed hordes....

Now, it won't be all rainbows and unicorns and somebody (or bodies) ain't gonna make it out... but humanity will live to fight another day (or season).

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I am cautiously optimistic for the final episode. I guess that season 4 will be more than just a variation of And Then There Were None (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Then_There_Were_None). Moreover, the whole situation at the colony might be resolved in a way that differs enormously from the speculations on the forum. Frankly, there cannot be a "We're all dead" festival at Liberty Park. This does not exclude death, missing limbs and bruises - but most of our heros will make it.

Who knows, maybe Pegs returns with a genetically enhanced plant like a ... ummm ... Venus' Zombietrap?

Solanine
Nov 26th, 2012, 08:51 AM
You have a point, Saul's ass could be saved by a crazy-sauce-pan-helmeted-man selling plants out the back of his car.
Seriously though I'm pretty sure Randy is a "General" fighting underneath TOWTM. He was turned after TOWTM and
he didn't have markings before that as far as we know. Although the idea of a "Zombie Civil War" tickles me somewhat.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM
[...] Although the idea of a "Zombie Civil War" tickles me somewhat.

It could be interesting but what caused it, what is the "smoking gun"? Zombie class struggle? Maybe Randy and T.O.W.T.M. are special because they are some sort of human-zombie-hybrid, who retains its higher brain functions. But even if T.O.W.T.M.'s one purpose is to kill all mankind and Randy is the good Zombie Samaritan, they are both dependent on one rare resource - human brains.

scbubba
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:12 AM
It could be interesting but what caused it, what is the "smoking gun"? Zombie class struggle? Maybe Randy and T.O.W.T.M. are special because they are some sort of human-zombie-hybrid, who retains its higher brain functions. But even if T.O.W.T.M.'s one purpose is to kill all mankind and Randy is the good Zombie Samaritan, they are both dependent on one rare resource - human brains.

Ah yes, it keeps coming back to the basics of survival - food and shelter being at the top of the list. We do have some info on Zeds eating things other than people (even regular ole food). So I wonder if humans as the food source is the main driving factor in Zed-land right now.

We saw an evolution of behavior amongst our human friends in WA from "get somewhere safe" to "get something to eat" to "we might have to be here a while" in terms of what their objectives/actions were. If you subscribe to the theory that the Zeds are (at least in some individuals) still partly human or hold onto some human intelligence/rationalization, then we could see this convergence on the Colony as the Zed equivalent of survival behavior.

And, for all we know at the moment, we could have 2 (or more) Zed factions in LA just like we had human groups. Randy's group could be an equivalent to the Tower folks and TOWTM's group could be like the Mallers.

I'm just throwin' it out there....

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 26th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Ah yes, it keeps coming back to the basics of survival - food and shelter being at the top of the list. We do have some info on Zeds eating things other than people (even regular ole food). So I wonder if humans as the food source is the main driving factor in Zed-land right now.

We saw an evolution of behavior amongst our human friends in WA from "get somewhere safe" to "get something to eat" to "we might have to be here a while" in terms of what their objectives/actions were. If you subscribe to the theory that the Zeds are (at least in some individuals) still partly human or hold onto some human intelligence/rationalization, then we could see this convergence on the Colony as the Zed equivalent of survival behavior.

And, for all we know at the moment, we could have 2 (or more) Zed factions in LA just like we had human groups. Randy's group could be an equivalent to the Tower folks and TOWTM's group could be like the Mallers.

I'm just throwin' it out there....

Good points indeed.

FelixTheLastJumper
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I don't see many charecters surviving.

bohemianroxie
Nov 27th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Michael, Burt, Saul and Lizzie must live!

FelixTheLastJumper
Nov 27th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Burt doesn't have to live. He can die. To me his story is done. He and Saul are even, he could have stayed in the hospital, but he wants to fight to protect the colony. With the walls being rushed, and him being weaker than even Lizzy is, he is going to fall behind. I'm not saying hes going to get taken out by the front line, but he is going down at some point. Hopefully taking TOWTM with him.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 28th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Burt doesn't have to live. He can die. To me his story is done. He and Saul are even, he could have stayed in the hospital, but he wants to fight to protect the colony. With the walls being rushed, and him being weaker than even Lizzy is, he is going to fall behind. I'm not saying hes going to get taken out by the front line, but he is going down at some point. Hopefully taking TOWTM with him.

Burt's story is not done yet. He has got some unresolved "issues" with Scratch. Besides, he is familiar with the situation the colony is in as one of his favorite movies is "The Road Warrior." The more pressing question, in my opinion, is, how good the fortification of the colony is. Tanya told Michael in episode 23 (?) that back at colony, they never encountered special zombies like the behemoth, runners, jumpers and so on.

Robzombie
Nov 28th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Some of the only speculation I can make right now is that IF Fort Irwin goes down, then I think Kimmet may "go down with the ship" so to speak. He'll detonate the nuke himself as everyone runs to the colony or elsewhere. Oh, and Burt is still taking down Scratch.

Spazz
Nov 28th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Some of the only speculation I can make right now is that IF Fort Irwin goes down, then I think Kimmet may "go down with the ship" so to speak. He'll detonate the nuke himself as everyone runs to the colony or elsewhere. Oh, and Burt is still taking down Scratch.

i was thinking Kimmet would do the same thing. and for where they go i speculate them either returning to the colony or maybe moving more east towards the other base that has the 3rd nuke just in case they may need to get rid of more of the little ones. as far as burt taking down scratch, i think that is gonna happen because of how everything that has happened between those two already and the pure hatred that he has had against her. but since it seems so obvious there is always the chance of a big twist.

FelixTheLastJumper
Nov 28th, 2012, 02:00 PM
i was thinking Kimmet would do the same thing. and for where they go i speculate them either returning to the colony or maybe moving more east towards the other base that has the 3rd nuke just in case they may need to get rid of more of the little ones. as far as burt taking down scratch, i think that is gonna happen because of how everything that has happened between those two already and the pure hatred that he has had against her. but since it seems so obvious there is always the chance of a big twist.

That's why we created the betting pool!
I have no idea how to link to it. scbubba help me out.

fridginators
Nov 28th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I don't see many charecters surviving.Really? I disagree.

Saul/Tanya - something needs to be resolved there. I can see one of them dying, but not both - they either need to see each other, or one of them needs to die heroically and "give my love to my mum/baby boy"

Riley - really needs to resolve some issues. Needs to kick ass.

Datu/Hope - KC isn't that sadistic. Maybe Datu, not Hope. I doubt even Datu.

Michael - not impossible but unlikely. Could happen, would radically change Season 4.

Lizzy - again I just really doubt it. Why, unless the plan is to just make Saul crazy.

Puck/Carl - yeah definitely could, although again, Puck with his journal entry, so I'm saying no to him and maybe to Carl.

Robbins/Mundoon - yeah maybe

Kimmet - almost definitely

CJ/Victor - just don't know. CJ probs not, Victor maybe.

Burt - too much to live for now. Too much taken, needs to hit back. Maybe he dies and Riley avenges him and Angel, who knows.

edit: hahaha betting pool? count me in muchachos.

scbubba
Nov 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM
That's why we created the betting pool!
I have no idea how to link to it. scbubba help me out.

Here's the discussion thread for the Scratch Deadpool contest we're planning to run if Kc has her survive past Chapter 36....
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3872-How-about-a-Scratch-quot-Betting-quot-Pool-(*Spoilers-up-to-35-3)

Spazz
Nov 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Here's the discussion thread for the Scratch Deadpool contest we're planning to run if Kc has her survive past Chapter 36....
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3872-How-about-a-Scratch-quot-Betting-quot-Pool-(*Spoilers-up-to-35-3)

in it to hopefully win it :hammer:

Chadzero
Dec 5th, 2012, 10:42 AM
I'm thinking the CS gas is going to play a crucial role at Irwin . It's either going to mess stuff up drastically (maybe cause Tanya to die/get left behind, or create super Zs), or it's going to reveal a weakness about the Zs that we haven't heard yet.

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM
As Ft. Irwin is going down Michael is bailing with his respective crew, and trying to talk Kimmet into coming, but Kimmet will refuse. We've seen kimmet breaking down the last few episodes since his family member (Forgot the relation....niece?) died....but he'll hit a moment of clarity and decide that he must take out the anguish with the zombies personally, he'll promise michael enough time to get out of range and set the bomb off himself....all the while revealing to michael the most recent intel he's kept secret about some ships or ports that were mentioned previously as 'being investigated' as having life at them, and tell Michael to go there.....which he will, once he swoops in on the crew at the Colony.

Now, that said, based on the cover art, I think the Pelican goes down, but not without a fight. everyone puts up a good fight. The walls are sturdy enough to hold 'em back, but a behemoth gets thru a weak point. This seems like a disadvantage, but it creates a funnel for fire and with the use of pipe bombs the behemoths are taken down, and with the KODI and tons of focused fired, they manage to keep the horde at bay. We end with the enemy still at the gates, but a more Ink vs Randy battle going on because the hordes decides to focus on their other faction battle at hand and never mind the colony. This gives us a long enough drought in the chaos to get Tanya inside to Saul and to hear about her future grandchild, and lets face it....we need a doctor around for preggers lady. Also during the calm we inform Riley of Angels true passing, and Michael lets us in on what he knows about Randy, and why he's letting them fight. We utilize this time to plot an escape for the port/ships, and are left with a clfifhanger of Ink defeating Randy and the looming horde with a newfound focus on our people who are just about to squeeze out the back.

As for whose in the van? The damn Reddit unicorn, Otto already answered that one for us people, let it go!

Penguine
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I haven't read every post in this thread, but it seems most think that the Irwinites are going to be headed to the Colony. I can see that, but as they are arriving in the pelican and see the two hordes maybe the pelican is going to land in the middle of the colony, load up some peeps, and head to the port for a ship? One of the reports Kimmet got from the mission he lost Captain Long on was that the port was empty if he wanted to access the ocean.

Just a thought.

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Hmm...

False. His favorite movie was Waterworld.

Randy.....is Kevin Costner. That's how we end this season finale.

What a TWIST

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I can't shake the thought that there is a Scratch-Family-Ink connection. Randy's mark jumps out to me as being a scar like Scratch's.

Ink is the dude who raped scratch, but didn't she say she killed him, hence getting the scar from the family?......or so we were told...The Family, having money and power paid some scientists to do some wild shit on this dude, and it kept him alive, but turned him into what we now know as Ink/Pimp-ass Zombie/Pinstripes/Freaky fucker in the suit...etc. In an epic meeting of Scratch and Ink, she realizes who he is and ends up killing him in retribution, thus making Scratch the hero of the story (this wont happen until Season 4 finale of course). Before killing him she goes on some huge soliloquy explaining "the family" so we tie up all loose ends with the family. Scratch finds all the paperwork in Ink's tattoo parlor/HQ describing what happened and learns of the outbreak and what really caused it...etc. etc.

This is why we have Scratch's perspective, because she lives in the end and saves the day.....yet it was all somehow her fault as well (well....not the rape, but you know what I mean).

Perhaps she explains this all as michael and company come upon her weeping from hate over Ink's body. Then the show ends with Riley/Pegs/Burt(specifically his dick) shooting Scratch.

The End.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
False. His favorite movie was Waterworld.

Randy.....is Kevin Costner. That's how we end this season finale.

What a TWIST

No, Randy is actually Daniel Day-Lewis, method actor and two-time Oscar winner for "My Left Foot" and "There Will Be Blood." Mr Day-Lewis has taken each and every strain upon himself to incorporate Randy, the mysterious zombie fellow and ex-brown collar worker. According to Mr Day-Lewis, he has be at and in every sewer to get the right smell and background for the role.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 5th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Ink is the dude who raped scratch, but didn't she say she killed him, hence getting the scar from the family?......or so we were told...The Family, having money and power paid some scientists to do some wild shit on this dude, and it kept him alive, but turned him into what we now know as Ink/Pimp-ass Zombie/Pinstripes/Freaky fucker in the suit...etc. In an epic meeting of Scratch and Ink, she realizes who he is and ends up killing him in retribution, thus making Scratch the hero of the story (this wont happen until Season 4 finale of course). Before killing him she goes on some huge soliloquy explaining "the family" so we tie up all loose ends with the family. Scratch finds all the paperwork in Ink's tattoo parlor/HQ describing what happened and learns of the outbreak and what really caused it...etc. etc.

This is why we have Scratch's perspective, because she lives in the end and saves the day.....yet it was all somehow her fault as well (well....not the rape, but you know what I mean).

Perhaps she explains this all as michael and company come upon her weeping from hate over Ink's body. Then the show ends with Riley/Pegs/Burt(specifically his dick) shooting Scratch.

The End.

Would that not mean that Dunbar was stormed by a balless psychopath? If it had been Ink who raped Scratch.

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Would that not mean that Dunbar was stormed by a balless psychopath? If it had been Ink who raped Scratch.

Is that a stretch?

Chadzero
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
You're wrong Hoff4d.

Skittles clearly mentioned that the one who stormed Dunbar had testicles.

This is from his conversation with Scratch when they went out to dinner at Red Lobster.

JusticePain
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Skittles is going to come back riding on a flying pig and save everyone but John and Scratch!

Hoff4D
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
You're wrong Hoff4d.

Skittles clearly mentioned that the one who stormed Dunbar had testicles.

This is from his conversation with Scratch when they went out to dinner at Red Lobster.

Right right, the one where Scratch insisted on paying.....then put a knife to the servers throat and simply said "This one's on the house.....right?".

She simply wants Skittles for his survival instincts in her future child.

You sure it was red lobster though? I thought it was Jack Rabbit Slim's, and the server she threatened was Buddy Holly

JusticePain
Dec 5th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Right right, the one where Scratch insisted on paying.....then put a knife to the servers throat and simply said "This one's on the house.....right?".

She simply wants Skittles for his survival instincts in her future child.

You sure it was red lobster though? I thought it was Jack Rabbit Slim's, and the server she threatened was Buddy Holly

Dude a Scratch and Scratch baby would be so messed up.

sos63
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:11 PM
From listening to the entire series a few times, I have been searching for any instances where Kelly might have encountered or seen the Striped Suit zombie. I think that she's going to realize that he's Bill Roberts and have some connection to his case. As his attorney or prosecutor. Pegs, Michael, and Muldoon (or Robbins) are going to end up in a love triangle (because I don't like her and think she's a horrible female like that). CJ and Michael will get together and make a great duo. Her planning and his executing. It'll be brought to light that both Tanya and Saul are immune to the virus. Maybe they'll use their blood as an antidote or vaccine. The survivors will piece everything together and come to the conclusion that the big rift (cracks, whatever) in the ground in Inglewood and various other cities is the cause of it. Maybe it secreted some sort of gas or chemical that affected everyone in the area at the time, including Bill Roberts. Michael finally shares his story about what happened at the water place once he finds out that CJ knows the zombie with the long hair and beard. I think Randy helped him out and then somehow got turned in the process. Only logical explanation to them knowing one another. At least to me.

As for Scratch? Even though Scratch's little group is dwindling, she alone is problem enough to the New Colony defenders. I think she'll pop up and give them issues a couple of times, loses more people and ends up alone, then turned. Yep, I have a feeling she's going to end up turning and becoming one of Ink's head henchmen. Randy being the other. I don't think this will come to be for a few chapters but eventually she'll turn and hopefully dies at the hand of either Burt, Riley, or Pegs.

As for deaths? I think Pete and Carl are expendable. I like Carl though and hope I'm wrong there. But Pete is a little too much like Steven to me. Since we lost one key character already, I hope we don't lose anymore. If we do though, I'm going to put my money on Riley but hope that it's Pegs (for no reaason at all, just that I don't like her). Riley because she's a little unstable and I think that news of Scratch's treatment of Angel is going to throw her over the edge. She might very well go after Scratch. We might also lose Burt too. He could die while defending (and get to be with Shirley finally) or get turned in the process, gets loose and ends up being the one that changes Scratch. Payback is a bitch after all.

If we could somehow fit in one zombie that has a small bit of human subconsciousness left it could also provide another twist. I think Burt would be that.

That's my theory.

sos63
Dec 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM

I agree with you here. But I think his death will create even major climaxes in the next season. I almost want Burt to turn and go after Scratch.

Clapacap24
Dec 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah the Randy fellow is a hell of a question. Who the hell is he? Hes got to be a brotheer of Michael or a troop friend since he said hes an only child, but who knows. Hes got to come in play sometime. Why had noone asked about why Michael shouted RANDY out to the group of zombies carrying Tanya away before the Tower fell? I Love that everyones back togather again though at the end of Chapter 36. I knew theyd all meet up again I just thought Angel would make it first. I dont think anyone is going to die from heere on out. Mikes Pissed off and ready to attack and he has the man power and training to bring those fucking lil ones and That fucker in the suit down.

I hope it drags on at least till a fifth season. ive been with the show since the second episode and I love it more and and other podcast, Scott Sigler does have good shit too. But nothing that has went as long and strong as We're Alive. I love it keep it up KC.

icyazngel
Dec 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I'm currently relistening to the entire series... Did anyone notice in Ch. 2-3 while Lizzy was fast-forwarding through the news broadcast on Bill Roberts, there was a brief snippet when the newscaster says, "...the family itself was devastated." Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family? Note that those in the room with Lizzy were Riley, Michael, Pegs and Datu.

Kc
Dec 18th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family?

No. Not the same. I'll comment on that one ;)

Witch_Doctor
Dec 18th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I'm currently relistening to the entire series... Did anyone notice in Ch. 2-3 while Lizzy was fast-forwarding through the news broadcast on Bill Roberts, there was a brief snippet when the newscaster says, "...the family itself was devastated." Do you think that has anything to do with THE Family? Note that those in the room with Lizzy were Riley, Michael, Pegs and Datu.

No. Not the same. I'll comment on that one ;)

UGH!!!:mad:

Back to the Speculaboratory :tinfoil:

antros
Dec 27th, 2012, 01:18 PM
What makes you think there are "Randy" zeds?

LiamKerrington
Dec 28th, 2012, 03:14 AM
What makes you think there are "Randy" zeds?

Good question. Let me get into what we know and assume:

- Twice Randy or a Zombie we consider to be Randy showed up with a group of zeehs. The first time when he and 'his' horde tried to capture Tanya, the second time during the first wave of zeeh-attacks on the Colony at the end of season #3.
- I think, since Randy/ the zeeh with the beard was explicitely mentioned may support theories that he either is kind of a general under the glory of Ink OR an independent zeeh-leader with his own group of zeehs.
- Since Randy/ the zeeh with a beard seems to be a zeeh, it is not unlikely that he may have infected others; and if they adhere to his command, they may even follow him - either as a solitary group or a part of the Ink-swarm.

I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."

All the best!
Liam

PaytonZom
Feb 26th, 2013, 09:39 AM
[I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."]

Oh my god that would be to freaky !!! :squint: like i know it kind weird sounding but what if the zeds could control the one's that they turned like munch munch and maybe thats how some zed's like Randy can control there own hoard of regulars. or he could be a number or like a general that was mentioned kinda crossed my mind while i was reading through some of the posts.

LiamKerrington
Feb 26th, 2013, 10:09 AM
[I guess that wraps it up, unless I miss something. So a probable answer to your question could be this: "There seem to be solid or valid theories that include Randy who could have his own zeehs."]

Oh my god that would be to freaky !!! :squint: like i know it kind weird sounding but what if the zeds could control the one's that they turned like munch munch and maybe thats how some zed's like Randy can control there own hoard of regulars. or he could be a number or like a general that was mentioned kinda crossed my mind while i was reading through some of the posts.

Freaky and creepy.
But I can tell you as much from what I understood from listening to the show as well as reading the forum: We have no idea how certain zeehs control other zeehs. Therefore we do not know if a) the creation of zeehs results in a "mystical" or "magical" bond allowing you to control them zeehs as well or b) the control over other zeehs follows simpel behavioristical mechanisms like whatyou have in wolf packs or similar bands. In my opinion the latter one is more likely ...

All the best!
Liam

ClearSights
Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:06 PM
Finally got around to listening to the final chapters and damn.....I can not wait for the ending.