PDA

View Full Version : the last episode of season 4

werewolf
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:23 PM
here is my theory of what the last episode is going to be like.
we find out that the whole 4 years of we're alive were a bunch of geeky kids playing
a role playing board game.

sorry KC for revealing the ending. it was just driving me nuts knowing the ending. LOL

Osiris
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:36 PM
About a week and a half ago, Kc sent a draft of the final episode to me for proofing and line editing--which is something I do from time to time--so I can tell you that you're completely wrong (Kc will edit this if he feels I've given too much away).

The last episode of season 4 breaks down like this:

Michael is still on the run with the few remaining soldiers from Ft. Irwin.
Pegs is fed to a horde of Zeds while Scratch watches from the helicopter hovering a few yards above the chaos.
Victor and Kelly end up heading out to sea aboard a yacht they steal from a harbour back in L.A. shortly before it was nuked. Victor finally makes a move.
Nobody else survives the carnage at Ft. Irwin.

Cliffs: Kelly gets laid. Scratch succeeds in avenging her brother's untimely death. Michael is fucked.

werewolf
Nov 17th, 2012, 07:39 PM
i like mine better.

Osiris
Nov 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah... it's just too bad that it's so far off the mark. :(

werewolf
Nov 18th, 2012, 08:28 AM
still like mine better.

love bump
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:10 AM
is season 4 the last season?

Osiris
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:56 AM
is season 4 the last season?

Yes.

love bump
Nov 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Yes.

sad news

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2012, 10:26 AM
sad news

Until JJ Abrams does a reboot of the series....

Osiris
Nov 18th, 2012, 10:54 AM

Nothing but lens flares, shaky cams, and we don't see a zombie until the very end.

Lilydragon
Nov 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Nothing but lens flares, shaky cams, and we don't see a zombie until the very end.

That does seem to be something he likes to do... Couldn't watch Cloverfeild, the way the camera kept moving it litterally almost made me puke. I sat through the whole movie with my eyes closed. I hate motion sickness...

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 18th, 2012, 05:33 PM
About a week and a half ago, Kc sent a draft of the final episode to me for proofing and line editing--which is something I do from time to time--so I can tell you that you're completely wrong (Kc will edit this if he feels I've given too much away).

The last episode of season 4 breaks down like this:

Michael is still on the run with the few remaining soldiers from Ft. Irwin.
Pegs is fed to a horde of Zeds while Scratch watches from the helicopter hovering a few yards above the chaos.
Victor and Kelly end up heading out to sea aboard a yacht they steal from a harbour back in L.A. shortly before it was nuked. Victor finally makes a move.
Nobody else survives the carnage at Ft. Irwin.

Cliffs: Kelly gets laid. Scratch succeeds in avenging her brother's untimely death. Michael is fucked.

GAH! Tell me this was a joke!!!

...plus, does Scratch have lots of speaking parts? MmmmMm

Osiris
Nov 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
GAH! Tell me this was a joke!!!

...plus, does Scratch have lots of speaking parts? MmmmMm

It's no joke, brotato.

I can tell you that it has been confirmed that a spin-off pod based on Scratch is in development right now. No word on any returning cast members other than Jenna at this point.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 18th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Wait wait waaaaait. You gave away the ending without even a spoiler warning? :/

on the flipside though...MORE SCRATCH!! THAT'S WIFEY RIGHT THERE, SON!

...but the ending sounds kinda... :/

Osiris
Nov 18th, 2012, 06:41 PM
*Spoilers.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 18th, 2012, 10:08 PM

He better not does that. Imagine the chaos by all the flashbacks / flash sideways / flash forwards / alternative scenarios / len flares. He just can tell a story JJ Abrams style, which means that the story has to be adapted to his way of storytelling and not the other way around.

scbubba
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Yeah, I wasn't saying it as something I want to happen... :-)

Osiris
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I wasn't saying it as something I want to happen... :-)

It might not be as bad as all that. He did wonderful things with Star Trek... absolutely wonderful. Example? Winona Ryder was in it. That makes the movie eleven million times better than it might have been without her. WINONA!

scbubba
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:43 AM
It might not be as bad as all that. He did wonderful things with Star Trek... absolutely wonderful. Example? Winona Ryder was in it. That makes the movie eleven million times better than it might have been without her. WINONA!

Now that is true. He put Winona in a movie... And then promptly killed her off. So JJ isn't all bad, I guess... :-)

Osiris
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Now that is true. He put Winona in a movie... And then promptly killed her off. So JJ isn't all bad, I guess... :-)

I will not rep that. :squint:

scbubba
Nov 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
I will not rep that. :squint:

I didn't figure you would... :cool:

werewolf
Nov 19th, 2012, 04:18 PM
what kind of shit storm did i start? lol

LiamKerrington
Nov 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM
what kind of shit storm did i start? lol

None at all.

Osiris
Nov 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM
lol.

scbubba
Nov 19th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Y'all are too funny!

Osiris
Nov 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM
And that's pretty much how things go around here.