PDA

View Full Version : Leaving... on a Pelican....

scbubba
Nov 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Ok, who makes it out of Ft Irwin?

Alive...

as a human....

Hoff4D
Nov 13th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Ok, who makes it out of Ft Irwin?

Alive...

as a human....

Patrick Duffy

scbubba
Nov 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Patrick Duffy

So it was all a dream?!?!? Bobby is still alive?

Chadzero
Nov 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM
It's more important to know where they are going!

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Ok so I have a theory that goes along with your question. I think Puck and Rogers (The crew chief of the black hawk) will make it out. The reason I think they will (Along with Michael, Datu/ Hope, Tanya and MAYBE Riley and Carl) is because they both have had their own POV sections. Puck's soudned more like a journal entry to I think for sure he lives through this and Rogers' sounded like a formal report but you never know. Obviously Maldune is going to be flying them out (With no Pegs who else?) and Rogers wil be along for the ride. I think they make their way to the colony. After that who knows.

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:48 AM
It's more important to know where they are going!

Mexico! That's it.... Wait, that's the same as LA right :squint:

I'm thinking they head back to LA. We still gotta figure out Ground Zero and Dunbar tower seems like the last real stronghold for humanity... If they can make it there

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Ok so I have a theory that goes along with your question. I think Puck and Rogers (The crew chief of the black hawk) will make it out. The reason I think they will (Along with Michael, Datu/ Hope, Tanya and MAYBE Riley and Carl) is because they both have had their own POV sections. Puck's soudned more like a journal entry to I think for sure he lives through this and Rogers' sounded like a formal report but you never know. Obviously Maldune is going to be flying them out (With no Pegs who else?) and Rogers wil be along for the ride. I think they make their way to the colony. After that who knows.

I'm with you on Michael, Datu, Hope, and Tanya. Muldoon is right there (who is the other guy with them from the Blackhawk?).
I hope Puck and/or Anthony Robbins make it but I can't recall where Robbins is to figure if he's even close enough.

Big question remaining for the "who makes it out of Ft Irwin" discussion - Where are Pegs and Kelly?