PDA

View Full Version : Theory going back to the beginning on who is behind this

Ginja
Nov 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I was just listening to the first episodes again when I almost fell out of my chair. Remember when Lizzy was going through the DVD players in the tower? There was a report that they sped through about a convicted killer named 'Ink' because of his whole body being tattooed who was being transferred to a mental facility outside of Santa Monica...hrmmm ink, tattoos, someone inking the zombies..... the stuff Riley and them saw at the hospital......coincidence that his transfer is announced the same time as the outbreak? Or that the man in the suit has tattooed skin? I think not :D

Oh and completely unrelated, Michael says Lizzy has blue eyes when she first gets cleaned up and the rest of the show she is referred to as having green.

That is all...back to my quiet corner.

7oddisdead
Nov 5th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Firstly, I see your relatively new..so..welcome to the forum!

Many of us feel the same way about the "ink" references...hell, there's quite a few threads on here about that very subject down in the theories section.

Also the lizzy's eyes thing has been answered by KC..it was a mistake...her eyes were green the entire time..or should have been

Again, welcome.

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Blue weren't a mistake. The original lizzy actress had blue eyes. When blaire took over, the eye color was changed to match.

7oddisdead
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Blue weren't a mistake. The original lizzy actress had blue eyes. When blaire took over, the eye color was changed to match.

you win.

this time.

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
You'll get me next time gadget..........next time.......

*meow!*

Osiris
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Wait. What?

werewolf
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
wait a moment. the original Lizzy. you mean Blair wasn't the original actress. was Lizzy part redone Blaire? Or did the original person that did Lizzy's part never made it into production?

Osiris
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:18 PM
wait a moment. the original Lizzy. you mean Blair wasn't the original actress. was Lizzy part redone Blaire? Or did the original person that did Lizzy's part never made it into production?

Had to have not made it to production. I just listened to the first appearance of Lizzy and the credit at the end is Blair.

werewolf
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:21 PM
that's kind of what i thought too. not to get off the track. how much you want to bet that the lady that was with CJ would have been the one that could have save CJ leg. however scratch killed her.

7oddisdead
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hopefully Nik chimes in here, but if I'm remembering correctly now...the part was written for another actress, right before recording time they had to get a replacement..>Blaire... not thinking it was a big deal they left the blue eyes description. Later,( don't remember which chapter) Liz was described with green eyes...because, well....blaire has green eyes...blaires always been Lizzy unless I'm deaf.

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I cannot speak to this exactly as I haven't listened from the beginning, however I believe the original actress was in the show, had episodes released, but then Blaire dubbed in when she became lizzy.

It's not unprecedented in the show. Forum favie skittles (aka Bob Bergen) wasn't always Skittles. There was another actor that played the role. That was a "mistake" that wasn't caught. When I downloaded the show the first time, the original file was still there with the guy who sounded way more skidish, and nothing like Bob's darker more manic performance. I think the file has been updated since then though.

I sent Kc a message asking to be sure. I'll edit/post to clarify once I hear back.

Osiris
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Kc will either set the record straight or ban us all.

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Record set straight. Episodes were released with the original lizzy, but pulled and updated with Blaire a long time ago. Confirmed by Kc. So no banning tonight....though the night is awfully young....

7oddisdead
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:33 PM
How many more times can I say "get out if my office" without fear of the hammer? I'm really liking this skinner persona

nikvoodoo
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Dunno. You're more likely to get a hammer if you smoke morley's in my face and hide information from me for a decade, while occasionally helping me while trying to kill me and my partner over and over again.

And goddamn you to hell for what you did to my Buffalo Bills, you cancer ridden bastard!!!!

Ahem...pardon. Lost myself there for a moment.

7oddisdead
Nov 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Dunno. You're more likely to get a hammer if you smoke morley's in my face and hide information from me for a decade, while occasionally helping me while trying to kill me and my partner over and over again.

And goddamn you to hell for what you did to my Buffalo Bills, you cancer ridden bastard!!!!

Ahem...pardon. Lost myself there for a moment.

well, firstly...who in their right mind would smoke morley's these days?
And also..not only would I have essentially helped ruin your life and career...i would then top it off by telling you I'm your real father...

No. I'm not that big a jerkface.

Luna Guardian
Nov 5th, 2012, 11:19 PM
To me this has always been obvious. There is only one entity that could have been behind the zombie plague in the KC Wayland Universe, one deranged party that could be responsible: The evil mastermind behind all of this is *dun dun DUNNN* Kc Wayland.

*badum pish*

mem
Nov 6th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Michael Swan set it all in motion. I've held to this belief from day one.

Raven
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:12 AM
You'll get me next time gadget..........next time.......

*meow!*
Really Nik? First secret squirrel now inspector gadget? !
What is next the inhumanoids caused the zombie plague.

Cabbage Patch
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Michael originally described Lizzy as being a "bleach blonde". It's been the better part of a year. How is it she's not a brunette?

Luna Guardian
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:19 AM

Time for the zombie sheep-theory to make a come baaaaaaah-ck.

Ok, last time I use this joke, I promise!

nikvoodoo
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Michael originally described Lizzy as being a "bleach blonde". It's been the better part of a year. How is it she's not a brunette?

Some girls have standards and even with the world going to shit all around here, she gets her bleach job done.

... I saw that fucker magilla gorilla hanging around LA before too.....

Luna Guardian
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Some girls have standards and even with the world going to shit all around here, she gets her bleach job done.

She could have also been scared at some point so bad that her hair turned a whiter color, not so scared as to turn entirely white, but just enough to make the hair go "All right, that was genuinely spooky, better turn a little whiter, to give the spook a nod for good effort"

Osiris
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Dear Nik,

Who was the original Lizzy?

Sincerely,
That Guy... again.

nikvoodoo
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Dear Nik,

Who was the original Lizzy?

Sincerely,
That Guy... again.

Now that is a question I do not have the answer to. You have to go to Kc for that. I never got the chance to hear her. Blaire had been made Lizzy far before I started listening.

Osiris
Nov 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Now that is a question I do not have the answer to. You have to go to Kc for that. I never got the chance to hear her. Blaire had been made Lizzy far before I started listening.

It seems that the powers that be feel obliged to cover-up the truth... but it's out there.

http://i.imgur.com/rkQS3.jpg

Witch_Doctor
Nov 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
that's kind of what i thought too. not to get off the track. how much you want to bet that the lady that was with CJ would have been the one that could have save CJ leg. however scratch killed her.
Wait, do you mean the dentist? Gonna listen again.

OK, I'm back. Not the same actress.