PDA

View Full Version : Beach Day!

Aerock
Nov 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Holy crap... swimming zombies? Man, can you imagine zombie sharks?! Now I'm terrified!

Elisa
Jul 16th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Did they mutate into this strange hybrid?

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2013, 09:18 PM
It's something in the water.

pmchawk
Sep 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM
I was curious what the flag on the boat meant so I looked it up.

White flag with a red dimond in the center.

It's meaning is "I am disabled. Please contact me."

I'm guessing it was considered disable do to the fact they couldn't slow down.

http://www.sleewee.com/disabled-signal-flag.php

Hanniekuma
Sep 19th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I was curious what the flag on the boat meant so I looked it up.

White flag with a red dimond in the center.

It's meaning is "I am disabled. Please contact me."

I'm guessing it was considered disable do to the fact they couldn't slow down.

http://www.sleewee.com/disabled-signal-flag.php
I'm going to relisten to this because I seem to recall there were two flags....semaphore two flags mean different things too. The white flag with red diamond is " Disabled" but it's also Foxtrot, letter F. IF the other flag is for E, echo...and the two flags are EF..that means mayday.

Hanniekuma
Sep 19th, 2013, 07:01 PM
sorry ..correction..NOT semaphore..International Flags. Sorry. I got my Sea Scout stuff mixed up. It's been almost 15 years since I had to know that stuff.

Hanniekuma
Sep 19th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Holy crap... swimming zombies? Man, can you imagine zombie sharks?! Now I'm terrified!

Reposting . This might explain it.....Fulci might be telling us something :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKIdtQsXCI

Witch_Doctor
Sep 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Reposting . This might explain it.....Fulci might be telling us something :)

Uh.... Boobies......:hsugh:

Hanniekuma
Sep 20th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Sorry I was wrong in my two flag post. The flags were saying " no more mayday"...( Yes...I'm officially obsessed with this forum because I contacted an ex beau who went through the Sea Scouts program with me when were were in h.s.) This made me think...maybe the first ones to turn were the people that were on the yacht. Of course they'd know how to swim! So whatever the turned knew in a past human life, they carry on to the Z-life.

I'm pretty sure after I listen to this season again, I'll probably find something different.

Hanniekuma
Sep 21st, 2013, 06:51 PM
Horn dogs, the lot of you!

Witch_Doctor
Sep 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
Somebody say...boobies?!

Horn dogs, the lot of you!

Yeah, it's just that the Admins are a little prudish when it comes to nudity. O_o You could edit the post with spoiler tags. Type [spoiler ] before the video and [/spoiler ] after the video. Or type Contains Boobies above the video.

Hanniekuma
Sep 22nd, 2013, 07:20 AM
Yeah, it's just that the Admins are a little prudish when it comes to nudity. O_o You could edit the post with spoiler tags. Type [spoiler ] before the video and [/spoiler ] after the video. Or type Contains Boobies above the video.

Gotcha, will warn of presence of boobage from now on.

KPCoyote
May 26th, 2016, 06:55 PM
I would still like to know what happened on that Yacht.