PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead #51

nikvoodoo
Oct 29th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Due to hurricane sandy (and hey bitchy I'm gonna fuck up your power grid ways) I'm safely assuming this episode, like many others, will be delayed. But just because my life is currently engulfed in 50mph winds with gusts up to 90 doesn't mean you can't post your thoughts here!

So....is she alive, or dead??

hawken50
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'm new to the forum and WND so sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have to ask- Where the F is the Navy? Has that been mentioned?

As a veteran of that branch of service, I totally think the series should end with a dozen big grey Chinooks swooping down and rescuing everyone shortly before a squadron of F-18 turns the zombie horde into a glass parking lot. Well, not really, but a guy can dream.

Anyways, thank you for WND, it's great!

Cabbage Patch
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I'm new to the forum and WND so sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have to ask- Where the F is the Navy? Has that been mentioned?

As a veteran of that branch of service, I totally think the series should end with a dozen big grey Chinooks swooping down and rescuing everyone shortly before a squadron of F-18 turns the zombie horde into a glass parking lot. Well, not really, but a guy can dream.

Anyways, thank you for WND, it's great!

That question has come up, but we've never had any answers. We're about seven months post Z-Day now. If units of the fleet were at sea at the time is there a chance they could still be out there in operating order?

Witch_Doctor
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Ha ha. Stoopid me. I was just about to reply that some of the ships were sent out to avoid the storm until I realized that you weren't asking about the real-life navy. I'm near a navy base during a hurricane.

hawken50
Oct 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM
That question has come up, but we've never had any answers. We're about seven months post Z-Day now. If units of the fleet were at sea at the time is there a chance they could still be out there in operating order?

It is certainly possible, even probable. Nuclear powered ships are more limited by food for the crew than by fuel rods for the ship. And there are ships that travel in the Battle Group with them that carry A LOT of food and fuel for the planes and non-nuke ships. Assuming 1/3 of the USN fleet was at sea on Z-Day (which it probably is on average), that's A lot of firepower floating around out there. Add to that the amphibious ships loaded with Marines to take and hold ground. They wouldn't just sit out there and starve, they'd use the tools they had to take a port and hold it to resupply.

That's just mental masturbation anyway. Having the Navy swoop in and save the day out of nowhere would be a cop out at this point. But it would be cool if we made an appearance:)

Witch_Doctor
Oct 29th, 2012, 10:02 PM
About that scream near the end, CJ's?... Bone Chilling! It's unsettling when a hero screams for their life, with such vulnerability, after we've developed an image of them being as tough as nails and as fearless as a junkyard dog. Reminds me of the first encounter we have of CJ when she screams at Saul and Victor, "You're NOT taking me!!!" That was disturbing too. Sounds every bit of a woman being abducted by strange men; in stark contrast to the bad ass projection she gave when she took down Saul.

KC and Constance make a perfect team here. Why can't they find talent like her for Law & Order: SVU?

RamblinMike
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:47 PM
WOULD SOMEBODY KILL THAT BITCH ALREADY?!

phew sorry I just finished the new episode. Burt needs to go The Patriot and run that biatch through with an American flag. Argh, garbled rage.

Osiris
Oct 30th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Wow... that's not bitter and angry at all.

Drannix99
Oct 30th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Due to hurricane sandy (and hey bitchy I'm gonna fuck up your power grid ways) I'm safely assuming this episode, like many others, will be delayed. But just because my life is currently engulfed in 50mph winds with gusts up to 90 doesn't mean you can't post your thoughts here!

I really hate to say it, because I love CJ, but I think she is dead or dying. I posted in another forum that there maybe there is a possibility that the scream CJ released was due to Scratch changing targets and attempting to deliver the kill shot (with her knife) to Saul. The fan in me want to believe that. The reader in me believes that CJ took a knife to her back, because she has to die in order to prevent uneeded future conflict with Lizzy.

fridginators
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:20 AM
We've never really known all so much about CJ as a character. I mean obviously we know bits and pieces here and there, and we understand the way in which she plans/fights (amazingly/badly, as seen in this episode). I think that the latter could really indicate that she is in fact going to die - remember that this isn't just Nik's theory, it's actually KC's. CJ was intentionally written as an amazingly smart woman who is rash when it comes to acting. That trait leading to her death would make complete sense in terms of character and plot development.

That said, I don't want her to die, and I'm not sure if she will. But I am reminded by KC's words "maybe her and Michael will never meet". Fuck man. I don't want her gone. But honestly, there's not too much that we still need from her per se - we have all her information from narrating alongside Kalani in Chapter 27, we have Dunbar towers where a bunch of shit is still stored, and we have all her equipment. I really saw it being built up from Saul's warning...

Man fuck that. I don't even know what to think, but it'd be against my better judgement to pretend that she's not going to die. I think she's toast. But I'm wondering what happens to Scratch. Maybe she reveals that she killed Angel, which helps Saul avenge his death. But then what about Riley's tensions with Angel and Lizzy? That leaves Riley all up in there air.

=(

Edit: I am overreacting. She honestly might just have been wounded, and we should remember that CJ is also an insanely crafty woman. Her vs Scratch is probably the best matchup I can really think of, both two very determined women. It could honestly go either way, we'll just honestly have to see. I am hoping that she will continue to fight, even if injured, but it depends on the severity of the wound.

LiamKerrington
Oct 31st, 2012, 12:24 AM

"D-E-D - dead, ya hear?"

clem131
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:28 AM
About the Navy, that's a good question. We heard about the "coasties" who, according to Kimmet's recap "pulled their shit togheter faster than anyone". That's not the Navy, I suppose? Because I understood from Kimmet's recap that they were decimated while trying to use non lethal force in the hope to find a cure.
As for CJ, she's dead, that's it. I don't think there's anything to discuss, we hear the flesh being cut when the knife is pulled out of the would. And unless somebody arrives IMMEDIATELY with a firearm, somebody who arrived with Saul but stayed conveniently back by exactly the amount of steps necessary for Scratch to kill CJ before his or her arrival, Saul is dead too. Scratch bested Durai, CJ, who knows who else, and Saul is just an half conscious hurt man on the floor (tiles, rugs, whatever :P)

As for the satphone: the only scenario I can think of in which Scratch is calling Irwin is:
- Lizzy and Victor get to the hospital;
- Scratch dodges bullets, blades and shurikens thrown her way 'cause she's immortal;
- gets close to Lizzy and takes her hostage.
- using the leverage provided by a pregnant hostage she finds what they were up to and forces Glenn to fix the phone.
Now, as for why would she want to call an active military base and potentially attract helicopters, tanks and B52 bomber on herself, I have no clue. But then again, she's immortal, so why should she care, right?

LiamKerrington
Oct 31st, 2012, 01:52 AM
- Scratch dodges bullets, blades and shurikens thrown her way 'cause she's immortal

If she is immortal, why would she bother to dodge anything? :p

Witch_Doctor
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:18 AM

Reminds me of the joke about Superman standing still when the bad guys shoot bullets that bounce off of his chest, but when they run out of bullets and throw the gun, Superman ducks.

Dafuq?

RamblinMike
Oct 31st, 2012, 02:33 AM
Scratch bested Durai, CJ, who knows who else, and Saul is just an half conscious hurt man on the floor (tiles, rugs, whatever :P)

Scratch wins through intimidation, manipulation, and mucho cheap shots. This makes me think she herself will die by cheapshot. Like having Mel Gibson unexpectedly stab you with Old Glory. Classic. Or Saul shooting that bitch in tha face.

Cabbage Patch
Oct 31st, 2012, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=LiamKerrington;50358]If she is immortal, why would she bother to dodge anything? :p[/

Scratch may be immortal, but unless she also has a force field bullets are still going to hurt her. Bullets pack a lot of energy, which they transfer to whatever they hit. A bulletproof vest, or an Inklings skin absorbs some of the energy and transfers the rest from the point of impact to a larger area of your body, but you're still getting hit by a sledgehammer blow.

Besides, what if Scratch has that Highlander/Torchwood kind of immortality? Then she'd have to die, heal, and come back to life before she could get past bullets.

clem131
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:38 AM
(good, people are starting to pick up my Scratch McLeod theory *rubs hands*)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:34 AM

Because she just can. :)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:37 AM
Scratch survived thus far due to a rather remarkable combination of pure luck, intimidation / persuasion and some dim-witted actions by her opponents.

Blood & Ice Cream
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:42 AM
can't believe we'll have to wait until next summer for the Broken Arm Explanation.... michael:)

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:07 PM
can't believe we'll have to wait until next summer for the Broken Arm Explanation.... michael:)

Wait, didn't he break it when the hummer door slammed on his arm??

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 08:37 PM

Gonna need to go ahead and ask for an episode and timecode.

Deacon_Tyler
Oct 31st, 2012, 09:17 PM
Gonna need to go ahead and ask for an episode and timecode. Argh, I wish I remembered - it was immediately before Michael, Pegs and Kelly stayed at the beach house. I'm pretty sure they were running from a behemoth or something. Now I'm going to obsess over it until I review each episode...

stat
Oct 31st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Nope. Listen to 10-3 around minute 14. ([Michael cries out in pain.] Riley: "Michael, your arm!" Michael: "I know, it's broken. I'll manage.") Kelly, Michael and my Pegs go to the beach house in episode 15.

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:13 PM
Nope. Listen to 10-3 around minute 14. ([Michael cries out in pain.] Riley: "Michael, your arm!" Michael: "I know, it's broken. I'll manage.") Kelly, Michael and my Pegs go to the beach house in episode 15.

His arm was broken while Datu was being held in the arena. And yes, the first record of that is in chapter 10-3 at about 14:14 when he cries out in pain and 14:17 when he says "It's broken, I know. I'll manage."

Good earballs, stat.

Osiris
Oct 31st, 2012, 10:14 PM
Argh, I wish I remembered - it was immediately before Michael, Pegs and Kelly stayed at the beach house. I'm pretty sure they were running from a behemoth or something. Now I'm going to obsess over it until I review each episode...

We all do it. Welcome to the fold.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 31st, 2012, 11:50 PM

I'm sure he hurt it re-enacting the infamous Noodle Incident. Therefore, we'll never know what happened.

LiamKerrington
Nov 1st, 2012, 12:57 AM

If it's gonna be summer. On the WND-special with Kc as special guest he told that maybe the start of season 4 would fall into the similar time when his wedding will be; and at the time of the interview he was wondering: do I start season 4, then interrupt and wed and get into it again, OR do I delay the start of season 4 until wedding and stuff is passed.
So maybe you'll/ we'll have to wait a little longer. ;)

All the best!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM
If it's gonna be summer. On the WND-special with Kc as special guest he told that maybe the start of season 4 would fall into the similar time when his wedding will be; and at the time of the interview he was wondering: do I start season 4, then interrupt and wed and get into it again, OR do I delay the start of season 4 until wedding and stuff is passed.
So maybe you'll/ we'll have to wait a little longer. ;)

All the best!
Liam

I am surprised that I am more excited about the upcoming WA season than the upcoming Star Wars sequels. Damn fine arc of suspense.

@Liam: The WA season schedule will give you the time you need to prepare for your exams, I guess. :)

LiamKerrington
Nov 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM
@Liam: The WA season schedule will give you the time you need to prepare for your exams, I guess. :)

Just barely.

All the best!
Liam

Dyhoerium
Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:36 PM

Michael said his arm was crushed in a door when Tanya was inspecting him at the hospital when MKP first arrived at the colony. You were kinda right.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Michael said his arm was crushed in a door when Tanya was inspecting him at the hospital when MKP first arrived at the colony. You were kinda right.

and I thought it had happened when he said "my arm!" and "it's broken" as I could have sworn that there was the sound of a door slamming immediately beforehand.

edit: that was a gunshot I guess

Not An Inkling
Nov 9th, 2012, 07:16 PM

Ayo Nikvoodoo this podcast is awesome. Hope yall guys are doing alright after the hurricane.

After hearing it a couple of times my prediction is that CJ lives from this point. However I believe that the current location at the colony will be evacuated to Dunbar Appartments for safety until the colony can be rebuilt and the colony is safer. But I do believe that CJ will have something life threatening before she becomes lead again. I consider at this point now that Saul will be the new leader of the colony if they do not go back even still he will be lead. As for Scratch I think she will be back but with some new toys.

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
MORE DEACON TYLER

That is all...

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I listened until I heard no Britt. Then I shut it off and threw my laptop in the garbage.

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Sweet

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:37 PM
MORE DEACON TYLER

That is all...

you are my new best friend :D

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:44 PM
ya did well dude...

And I think osiris and I should blackmail Nik into the two of us...in forum character the entire time.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM
ya did well dude...

And I think osiris and I should blackmail Nik into the two of us...in forum character the entire time.

lol oh man, I was seriously keeping it tame on the podcast....I could literally hear myself self-censoring.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 05:53 PM
"it made me moist"....

Ugh, I hate how my mic makes my voice sound 18 octaves higher. Stupid rockband mic.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:02 PM
ya did well dude...

wtf?

nikvoodoo
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I listened until I heard no Britt. Then I shut it off and threw my laptop in the garbage.

You'll be happier on the live WND in December

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Least it would be listenable....

Oh wait, I don't do Skype...

Nevermind.

Kaw-face

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:04 PM

I just miss hearing Britt, bro.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigwtc.gif

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Least it would be listenable....

Oh wait, I don't do Skype...

Nevermind.

Kaw-face

I don't know man... I think we'd fill an hour just explaining kaw to the listeners. Shit would be the longest podcast ever... 6 hours of us arguing.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:05 PM

....I would like to sing my Scratch love song on that live podcast and cuss a lot.

nikvoodoo
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I just miss hearing Britt, bro.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigwtc.gif

As do I good sir. As do I. We've been speaking about next season, She should be more available then.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:07 PM
As do I good sir. As do I. We've been speaking about next season, She should be more available then.

Next season is so far away................................... feels like waiting for season two of Firefly.

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I don't know man... I think we'd fill an hour just explaining kaw to the listeners. Shit would be the longest podcast ever... 6 hours of us arguing.

Egg fuckin zactly..

Nik would hunt us down and attempt-a-killin

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM
P.S. I'll listen to the episode later.

Also, Todd and I should come on at some point. Special Crackpot Edition of We're Maybe Not Dead Yet Or Are We? Who Brought The Cake?

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Egg fuckin zactly..

Nik would hunt us down and attempt-a-killin

Or Beez would edit it all down to nik saying "thanks for listening."

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
P.S. I'll listen to the episode later.

Also, Todd and I should come on at some point. Special Crackpot Edition of We're Maybe Not Dead Yet Or Are We? Who Brought The Cake?

Bingo. Plan in advance...i work evenings :hsugh:

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM
"I'll pull the trigger with my dick if I have too" Oh Burt, I'll miss you the most. I hate to admit it, but it doesn't look good for our favorite NRA representative

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
"I'll pull the trigger with my dick if I have too" Oh Burt, I'll miss you the most. I hate to admit it, but it doesn't look good for our favorite NRA representative

and I for one could believe that Burt has a prehensile penis that would be capable of pulling a trigger.

....and like 5 testicles.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Bingo. Plan in advance...i work evenings :hsugh:

May have to be an afternoon recording on a weekend... I don't really have weekdays free...

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:30 PM
You heard it voodoo...the boys have a plan...make this shit happen.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I'll have to go buy a new mic... damn it. Might have to wait until after Christmas.

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I'll have to go buy a new mic... damn it. Might have to wait until after Christmas.

would you like a new mix for x-mas brother?...i do have a beard and red trash bags...

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:37 PM
would you like a new mix for x-mas brother?...i do have a beard and red trash bags...

LoL. I'm already all over it.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Right after this episode of Buffy...

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:43 PM
and I for one could believe that Burt has a prehensile penis that would be capable of pulling a trigger.

....and like 5 testicles.

Burt's penis and 5 testicals would be more than enough to take down Scratch. I know Kc reads these so make it happen bro. Burt's penis v. Scratch's penis (She has a penis right? I always kinda assumed as much). Speaking of Burt's penis, is it just me or would we not be surprised if Burt did indeed kill Scratch and then skull fuck her?

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Tooooo faaaar

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:50 PM
That's borderline negative repville.... waaaaaaaaay too far.

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 06:53 PM
That's borderline negative repville.... waaaaaaaaay too far.

Ohhh stop fellas, it's just all fun and games! Dont unrep me! Burt is a badass and therefore it's a simple testament to Burt's badassness!

After all the guy has been through and everything he's done he's got some balls on him. It was more of an analogy than a statement!

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Right, just keep in mind dude that while most of us do use foul language around here, its a rule that's bent far too liberally...

Now deacons post you quoted was edgey...that's for certain. But yours was borderline vulgar...try to remember there's teens lurkin around here...i say nothing here I would not say in front of my mother..

You semi new...so that's just a hint for ya...bend the line but don't break it. Or you'll be talking to important people...not peons like osi and i

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Right, just keep in mind dude that while most of us do use foul language around here, its a rule that's bent far too liberally...

Now deacons post you quoted was edgey...that's for certain. But yours was borderline vulgar...try to remember there's teens lurkin around here...i say nothing here I would not say in front of my mother..

You semi new...so that's just a hint for ya...bend the line but don't break it. Or you'll be talking to important people...not peons like osi and i

Understood, had a few drinks and the thought of the number of balls Burt has made me laugh! I will make sure to keep things safe from now on, sorry for any inconvience.

7oddisdead
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:12 PM
None bro...none at all...enjoy your night!

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:13 PM
None bro...none at all...enjoy your night!

Thanks man! And I'll remember Burt's numerous balls are off limits =)

nikvoodoo
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
i leave for an hour....

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
i leave for an hour....

And I make things interesting! Can you fault me for that? Anyway Burt's balls are the least of our (as fans) worries at the moment. Irwin is screwed as is the colony, the bigger question is who can actually survive this?

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Burt's penis and 5 testicals would be more than enough to take down Scratch. I know Kc reads these so make it happen bro. Burt's penis v. Scratch's penis (She has a penis right? I always kinda assumed as much). Speaking of Burt's penis, is it just me or would we not be surprised if Burt did indeed kill Scratch and then skull fuck her?

Okay that walked the fine line there, but I would be a liar if I said that didn't make me laugh heartily

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:32 PM
And I make things interesting! Can you fault me for that? Anyway Burt's balls are the least of our (as fans) worries at the moment. Irwin is screwed as is the colony, the bigger question is who can actually survive this?

Michael, Datu, Riley, Hope and Puck for sure. Although it makes zero sense that Datu and Hope would be on the chopper, it would bring everyone back together again. The jury is still out on Tanya though....

SmokeyZombified
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Michael, Datu, Riley, Hope and Puck for sure. Although it makes zero sense that Datu and Hope would be on the chopper, it would bring everyone back together again. The jury is still out on Tanya though....

Agreed, Puck for sure because he had his own POV section. It is in my opinion that Rogers (The crew chief of the black hawk) and Maldune (Black Hawk pilot) will make it out simply because Maldune is the only chopper pilot and Rogers (While it was more of a report type POV) seems like a character that gets a lot of attention and therefore it seems he will be sticking around for awhile as well.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM
i leave for an hour....

We accidentally the whole thread.

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Listening to this episode... I agree with Todd. More Deacon... but not too much... small doses...

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Listening to this episode... I agree with Todd. More Deacon... but not too much... small doses...

Deacon = permanent co-host?! :O I kid, I kid.

Actually I was just glad that Nik put up with me for the whole podcast. I was REALLY biting my lip to avoid cracking more jokes and kept worrying I was going to get the boot. Although ugh, I cannot stand my voice with the Rockband mic - I went from a rich baritone voice to Justin Beiber. I swear I have completed puberty. >_<

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Deacon = permanent co-host?! :O I kid, I kid.

Actually I was just glad that Nik put up with me for the whole podcast. I was REALLY biting my lip to avoid cracking more jokes and kept worrying I was going to get the boot. Although ugh, I cannot stand my voice with the Rockband mic - I went from a rich baritone voice to Justin Beiber. I swear I have completed puberty. >_<

Wait... you mean you're not 12? :hsugh:

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Wait... you mean you're not 12? :hsugh:

Only in maturity level...

Osiris
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:19 PM
<insert penis joke>

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM
<insert penis joke>

:D

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Next season is so far away................................... feels like waiting for season two of Firefly.

+1487 for the Firefly reference.....

SmokeyZombified
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:03 PM
+1487 for the Firefly reference.....

There is a season 2, it's called Serenity (Awesome movie by the way)

SmokeyZombified
Nov 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM
:D

Did a good job on WND there Deacon. Your obsession with Scratch had me laughing my ass off. Nik said he was sick and there was no Greg or Britt so somebody on there had to be funny!

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 06:35 PM

True, it did work for a Firefly fix... but not a true season 2.... I'll be forever bitter with Fox for this....

Ok, enough of that.

Great job on WND #51 Nik, Deacon, and Cabbage Patch. Just finished listening a few minutes ago. Only heard the last 4 (or so) shows but I'm looking forward to #52 already. :cool:

Osiris
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:25 PM

No. That's a movie.

True, it did work for a Firefly fix... but not a true season 2.... I'll be forever bitter with Fox for this....

Ok, enough of that.

Great job on WND #51 Nik, Deacon, and Cabbage Patch. Just finished listening a few minutes ago. Only heard the last 4 (or so) shows but I'm looking forward to #52 already. :cool:

Every Browncoat in the Verse is bitter about it. They can take our shows, they can take our stories... but they can never take the skies from us.

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Every Browncoat in the Verse is bitter about it. They can take our shows, they can take our stories... but they can never take the skies from us.

I'm wearing my browncoat tomorrow in protest of Unification Day...

Osiris
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I'm wearing my browncoat tomorrow in protest of Unification Day...

That happens March 31st, bro... you're either really late or really early.

scbubba
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:34 PM
That happens March 31st, bro... you're either really late or really early.

I know. But I protest the Alliance everyday I can. Why wait for just one day a year.....

Osiris
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Real Talk.

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 15th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Did a good job on WND there Deacon. Your obsession with Scratch had me laughing my ass off. Nik said he was sick and there was no Greg or Britt so somebody on there had to be funny!

I loves me some Scratchypoo - that's wifey right there.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 16th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I still have not made through until the end of the podcast, however I can say that I like Deacon's thrown-in comments, but would have liked hearing more from Cabbage Patch. And somehow CB's recording equipment did not provide a good audio quality, I have to say.

Raven
Nov 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Agree with pretty much everything YABC said I also havn't finished it but Cabbage sounded like he was under water using a can and string at some parts compared to the other *ahem* shall we say outspoken gentlemen

Deacon_Tyler
Nov 16th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Agree with pretty much everything YABC said I also havn't finished it but Cabbage sounded like he was under water using a can and string at some parts compared to the other *ahem* shall we say outspoken gentlemen

To be honest, the connection was so choppy that I couldn't hear 40% of what was said and at times had around a one second lag, which made it difficult to realize when to jump in. Technical difficulties happen, but it was a lot of fun!

Witch_Doctor
Nov 16th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Deacon-Tyler, you're one crazy MoFo!!! Great job! Gonna have to overlook all of your crazy Scratch adulations though.

CabbagePatch, Good to finally hear you. I must admit that I was expecting you to sound like Burt or Mr. Spock

scbubba
Nov 17th, 2012, 05:03 AM
CabbagePatch, Good to finally hear you. I must admit that I was expecting you to sound like Burt or Mr. Spock

+1 for thinking CP would sound like Burt...

EpiEpee
Nov 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I still have not made through until the end of the podcast, however I can say that I like Deacon's thrown-in comments, but would have liked hearing more from Cabbage Patch. And somehow CB's recording equipment did not provide a good audio quality, I have to say.

Agreed, I would love to hear you all have Cabbage Patch on again. His posts are so informative, but hearing them would be such a great addition!

awkwardalex
Nov 18th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Osiris I think Decon's entering your territory... [he <3 Scratch....ALOT].

Also you guys totally need to be on WND, I may even sent you my mic to make this happen.

Frungi
Nov 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
I know it’s late, but if anyone would be interested and if it’s okay for me to do so, I’ve messed around with the episode in Audacity and think I got Cabbage Patch’s audio more listenable. Compare these two clips (links are to Dropbox):
original (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7444826/WNDorig.mp3), edited (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7444826/WNDedit.mp3)